Great neighborhood! So quiet and peaceful! Would definitely recommend to any families. Its so nice to know you can relax in your own home and not hear every word and move your neighbors make.

Very friendly staff nice and clean townhomes would reccomend bison run to friends and family the wife and kids really enjoy living here as do i

Very friendly. Office is very helpful. Like the setup of the community. Made move in very easy. Been amazing in this house so far. No complaints.

I Really like it here so far. I wish the mailboxes were at our residences. I Also was never told when we could use the gym. I also wish there was a community Facebook page sp or would be easier to meet others.

Appreciate having a fitness center in the community. Good to have a playground area for grandkids to play when they visit. Would like to see better grass planted in yards.

The location is ideal, just outside of town, away from the hustle and bustle of Watford City's growing community. It is a clean and quiet neighborhood. The staff is very friendly.

Great location,pet friendly and the town homes are spacious! The neighborhood is great. Police officers live just a few doors down. I love that it is on the edge of town!

Fast at fixing maintenance issues, no major problems living here. Everybody has always been very helpful and courteous anytime I had any questions or concerns.

It's a nice and quiet community. I like that there is a playground for the kids and a fitness center for the adults. We are happy with choice to move here.

A pleasant home away from home. Close enough to town without being in the middle of it. Spacious and the two car garage is nice to have. The location allows for great views.

Very friendly, haven't had any problems and when you put a maintenance ticket in its done right away. Very helpful with anything. Answers the phones in a polite manner.

We're enjoyed living in this neighborhood thus far! We are looking forward to continuing to live here for a while! All the staff is very easy to work with.

My experience has been great!! My neighbors are amazing. And our manger is did an outstanding job. I'm very pleased to be a member of this community.

So far so good!!! It's such a quiet area. Anytime we have a problem the maintenance come out and handle very quickly. Great quiet place to live!