Blackbird Farms

4.4

4.4

Hami
Good and wide living room, great view. There have been water issues which wetted the half of the living room. The windows especially on the western side should be thicker and/or fixed so that the wind doesn't blow in even though it is closed. The community is nice, and the place is safe.
Verified Resident
The environment here is beautiful, the service attitude of the staff is very good, the maintenance is very timely, and there are friendly neighbors. I hope there will be some community activities.
Verified Resident
I like the environment here, there is a small pond for company, you can see Canada geese every day, and you can also fish in the pond for recreation.
about 2 months ago
All in all, it has been a good place to live. Maintenance has always been very prompt and willing to help. The neighborhood is nice and it was affordable compared to other places (although significant price hikes each renewal). There were some aspects that could be better managed, but it has been a good place to call home for the past two years.
Sarah
2 months ago
It’s a lovely community! My neighbors are the sweetest. Took off one star because I wish the buildings had better insulation, but it’s manageable.
Yan
3 months ago
Blackbird farm apartment has an excellent management system. The maintenance crew is always reliable and arrives promptly when the room needs repairs. The thing that impresses and moved me the most was installing an upgraded curled shower bar for us when we were not in the room. I am so happy to live here. Thumbs up and Thanks!!!
5 months ago
We have lived here for a long time, and the environment in the community is good, with ducks, fishing ponds, and specific sports venues. In addition, the maintenance service is very timely.
5 months ago
The environment of the community is good, with ducks, fishing ponds, and specific sports venues. In addition, the maintenance service is very timely.
5 months ago
All in all, we really enjoy living here! The neighborhood is nice and in a good location, and maintenance staff here is great and quick to take care of requests.
Zonia
7 months ago
So far it’s good. This is going to be my third year renewing my leasing. I like the area and neighborhood is quite. Also, there is accessible transportation to go different places.