The leasing office is always very quick to respond to any issues. The staff are always upbeat and positive. Community grounds are always neat and tidy but the grills and fire pits always seem to be low on gas.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My first month at Blu at Northline has been great. I like my apartment and all the amenities (specially the gym). Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Staff has been extreme polite and understanding with how they handle their residents. Always smiling and willing to lend a hand whenever necessary.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My only real complaint: Garbage left in the hallways. People will put their trash out on Friday's (for some reason) and it will sit in the hallways all weekend. When people have dirty diapers it can smell pretty badly.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Love all of the amenities included with the apartment such as the pool, the gym, and the dog washing station as well as the coffee always ready in the lobby! Residents are always friendly and helpful.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great community, Great Staff everyone was kind and extremely helpful. Community is well maintained. Best place in Charlotte to live hands down.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Blu has super nice apartments with great amenities inside your unit as well as throughout the community. My roommate and I were able to complete the leasing process in a couple of hours and moved in within a couple of days. The staff here was so helpful and accommodating and we love where we live.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

We love the apartment community. We've had a fantastic move in experience Edith and Ricky have been fantastic! The community is gorgeous, and well kept. All of the areas in the community are very clean and employees are courteous. Thank you for a great experience!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Blu has been great so far! The staff is always happy to help me with anything I may need. Maintenance was quick to respond to our call when we needed a lightbulb replaced and the amenities are exactly what we needed.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I just moved in a few days ago but so far my experience here has been great. The unit is very spacious and the location next to the light rail is very convenient.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Love living at this property. Everyone is friendly. The community is very clean and convienient to stores, university and downtown. The light rail is a bonus.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Everything is new and well kept. Staff here are quick to respond. The amenities are awesome!! We love the pool and having a gym right here is so convenient.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The amenities and quality of the apartment is top notch! Everyone has been friendly and helpful. So far, we love it here! It is a beautiful community!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The amenities are great especially the pool and gym. The only issue I have had is with water tasting a little funky at times but I think that is mainly because it's a new building. Also I wish packages were easier to get when delivered to leasing office. Other than those two things the apartment is amazing.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Peaceful beautiful atmosphere Amenities are excellent at the facility. Cleanliness is always excellent and residents friendly. Staff, maintenance is a plus. Pleasant and alwAys willing to help

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Lived here for 2 months and it has been great so far. The amenities are very nice. Wish we could meet more people that live here since we’re still new to charlotte

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Staff is AWESOME! Apartments are absolutely beautiful! The grounds are kept really nice and the amenities are beautiful! LOVE living here!!!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I love Blu because of the amazing amentities, the proximity to the light rail, and the brand new, well designed units! The staff as well as the neighbors are great.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Very nice, quiet and good community to live. Parking lot is big enough. To stay fit they have a very nice GYM with all new fitness machines.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

So far this has been an extremely painless experience. The staff are so friendly and helpful. We’ve come three times just to look at the apartment and take measurements and show our family the new place. We can’t wait to finally move in on two weeks!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

This place is awesome. The pool the gym the club house.. Its all awesome. The staff was friendly and helpful. Tbe apt was clean and to my liking

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great experience. The neighborhood is friendly and you have a lot of freedom. You get to really take advantage of the amenities in the lobby without disturbing your neighbors.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The people at the leasing office are amazing! The ammenities are unbeatable and the location is perfect. We just moved in and love it here!!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Really good experience so far! I literally just moved in about two weeks ago but so far the community has been good to me. Really clean and feels super new!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I love this community. So far every other resident that I have met has been extremely friendly. The staff and overall quality of this complex is outstanding.