Luxurious, spacious and secure! Not much more to ask for. Maintenance is also pretty quick and the staff is always on your side for whatever you need.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I really love it here at Blu at Northline. The leasing process was made easy by my leasing agent, Edith Torres. She did a fantastic job of showing me different model apartments, helping me through the process of applying even from a distance as I relocated here. The staff here is wonderful, and everyone is really friendly!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great community wonderful staff happy to live here. The atmosphere is peaceful the community is clean and safe it's overall a great place to live

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The staff was awesome. From time I step on the leasing office I knew this was the place. The staff made me feel welcome. I love love love the facility.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I only rated the community four and a half stars because some of the residents in our building are messy. Otherwise the staff is wonderful and the complex is beautiful.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great community! Like how everything is organized. Love the gated community as well. Only wish there was more propane in the grills outside.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Love living at Blu. Staff are friendly and amazing. Club lounge is beautiful and apartments are new and modern. Cannot be happier to be a resident

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Blu at Northline is perfect place to live, it accommodates me with everything I need for a comfort of a home. I it definitely somewhere I can call home

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I have loved living here! The location right next to the lightrail is beyond convenient, and the apartments are gorgeous! And I never get tired of seeing everyone's dogs at the dog park.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I live in the townhomes and they are just amazing. I have no complaints about them and I love the complex at Blu. All the amenities are fabulous and all the staff members are so nice and helpful!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The apartment is modern but my particular layout is definetly not functional. Some of the construction seemed a bit rushed and simple finishes are sloppy. BUT with all that being said the staff is AMAZING!!! Professional with a touch of personal made this apartment home worthy.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Having just moved in last month, I have only spent about three weeks or so in my new apartment but I can honestly say it's my favorite place of anywhere I've ever lived. Safe, beautiful and feels like home!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

It has been a pleasure so far. The staff is so nice and everything is so clean and new!! I really love the gym and all the other amenities. I can’t wait to be completely settled it so I can continue to enjoy it all

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great! The neighborhood is clean, the trash is picked up on scheduled time, there is barely any noise in my building, i love it. Could be better with the coffee area, that’s about it.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

From the service to the community everything is great! The cleanliness and the facility is well kept, although based around college students, it’s truly a friendly environment.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I really enjoy my apartment and the BLU staff have all been very nice. I'm bummed out that more residents don't pick up after their dogs, and would like to see more of a security presence because a stranger was sitting on my back porch last week in the middle of the night. That's kind of scary.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My Resident experience has been fantastic so far. The neighbors are friendly. The community looks great. The views of the train is lovely. The clubhouse and outdoor pool feels like a vacation spot . It’s gated and very safe.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I love my new apartment! The floor plans are very spacious and a great value. The only negative thing I have to say is the walls do not block noise well at all.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The leasing office is always very quick to respond to any issues. The staff are always upbeat and positive. Community grounds are always neat and tidy but the grills and fire pits always seem to be low on gas.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My first month at Blu at Northline has been great. I like my apartment and all the amenities (specially the gym). Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Staff has been extreme polite and understanding with how they handle their residents. Always smiling and willing to lend a hand whenever necessary.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My only real complaint: Garbage left in the hallways. People will put their trash out on Friday's (for some reason) and it will sit in the hallways all weekend. When people have dirty diapers it can smell pretty badly.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Love all of the amenities included with the apartment such as the pool, the gym, and the dog washing station as well as the coffee always ready in the lobby! Residents are always friendly and helpful.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great community, Great Staff everyone was kind and extremely helpful. Community is well maintained. Best place in Charlotte to live hands down.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Blu has super nice apartments with great amenities inside your unit as well as throughout the community. My roommate and I were able to complete the leasing process in a couple of hours and moved in within a couple of days. The staff here was so helpful and accommodating and we love where we live.