Good experience thus far. The grounds are always well kept and maintence is regularly taken care of. The staff is always very professional and accommodating.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

So far a great place to stay! Beautiful and well maintained apartments inside and out. Staff is very helpful and very polite. Extremely close to the Light Rail which is definitely a plus.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

It was a long process getting the apartment. But the staff was always nice and accommodating to everything I needed to get the job done. I'm in! And I can't wait to move in!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Beautiful apartments! Friendly and helpful staff! Still working out the kinks, because it is new. But they will get there! Can’t wait for it to all be finished, it’s gonna be awesome! Great location!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Excellent apartment, best location to light train in Charlotte campus area. Great choice for young professional and couple who start job in Charlotte city.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The application process was so smooth. I love how helpful everybody was. They answered all my questions and were super helpful accommodating my schedule.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

For starters, I would like to say that my agent/representative for the Blu Apts, (Antione) was exceptional.. utterly professional, pleasant, absolute knowledge of every/all criteria regarding all inquiries, and he definitely aim to please all clients/residents. The property and apts, are magnificent...absolutely beautiful!! I was sold from the very beginning. Didnt even take the time to attend my other apts for other showings. I was pleased and satisfied all around. Thank You Antione!!!!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

We love living at Blu at Northline. The staff is super friendly, the atmosphere and interior of the entire complex is incredible and we are so in love with our cute little apartment!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The modern look and accessibility to restaurants, stores and the lynx is very impressive. The gym has everything. Outdoor grills and the pool will be used a lot this summer.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The Blu at Northline property is always well kept and squeaky clean. The Blu at Northline leasing staff is wonderful and always willing to help.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Best place to live very quiet and very secured parking and love the pool area with hammocks and bbq grills and lounge area as well very nice

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great community and very nice place. Staff is friendly and helped me out through the process of leasing. They also have great move in specials

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Safe, quiet, friendly, great management great location access to city bus and train transportation, shopping mall and resterants within the area

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I really can’t think of any issues so far. This is my first apartment and I’m new to the area and the community has been nothing but welcoming.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I'm new but love it so far. Brand new unit, beautiful buildings. The amenities are more than one could ever ask for. Friendly staff and perfect location. Looking forward to living here

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Tell now this is the best I know in NC.just waiting for the parking place gate to be fixed hopefully by next week.. Gym looks good but didn't get time to go there yet;).

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My experience so far has been great. Never had any complaints with the apartment but the online payment could use some improvements. I would like to see my actual payment with breakdowns and not have to the calculation myself.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Only negative is that I moved in in December and I’m still getting some other dudes mail. I understood at first but this is getting ridiculous.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Beautiful community! New with many great amenities and such a close walk to the North line! Right now just so much construction! Will be so glad when both dog parks are complete and ready to use!!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The apartments are a Great amount of space and friendly office staff. The location is great for traveling uptown on the new Northline. I’m glad I chose the Blu

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The experience with growing with a upcoming apartment development has spoiled me with all of the perks and community activities. This has been an awesome experience. Thank You!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I knew this was where I wanted to live the minute I walked into BLU at Northline apts. and I am glad that I followed my instinct.. I love it here :)

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I enjoy the development. Nice and well kept. Very progressive but I see the pool area being a problem in the future. I do however like personnel in the easing office. Very nice and efficient.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I love it here so far! Everyone is so nice and the events are great! Beautiful apartments with the best amenities! Close enough to everything you need!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great place to live everything in reach would recommend this property to all my family and friends and the light rail is a major plus great for going downtown in a snap no traffic