Beautiful community! New with many great amenities and such a close walk to the North line! Right now just so much construction! Will be so glad when both dog parks are complete and ready to use!!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The apartments are a Great amount of space and friendly office staff. The location is great for traveling uptown on the new Northline. I’m glad I chose the Blu

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The experience with growing with a upcoming apartment development has spoiled me with all of the perks and community activities. This has been an awesome experience. Thank You!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I knew this was where I wanted to live the minute I walked into BLU at Northline apts. and I am glad that I followed my instinct.. I love it here :)

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I enjoy the development. Nice and well kept. Very progressive but I see the pool area being a problem in the future. I do however like personnel in the easing office. Very nice and efficient.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I love it here so far! Everyone is so nice and the events are great! Beautiful apartments with the best amenities! Close enough to everything you need!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great place to live everything in reach would recommend this property to all my family and friends and the light rail is a major plus great for going downtown in a snap no traffic

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Good service 24/7 everytime I need something fix it’s done right away. One of the best apt I done stayed in my whole life also the landscape is wonderful

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Staff was very helpful and explained everything very well. The grounds were very well kept and very neat. The application process was easy and hassle free as well. Very very pleased

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

This is the best apartment community I have lived in and is definitely the best one in the University area. I highly recommend Blu to anyone looking for a home and family

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

If Garbage Box can be placed in the parking lot also. And also main parking gate can also be open by residents through their cell phone. every thing else is good

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great apartment. Greater staff. I really enjoy living here. They make sure that they build a community for us to be part of and make us feel like a family.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

This place is beautiful and has the best amenities. The gym is unlike any apartment gym I have ever been to. Forget your gym membership when moving here!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Amazing staff! Decent quality and amenities for the overall price. Great community events and I love love love the commute to work via 85. Very convenient. Unfortunately the light rail can delay your travel plans so be aware.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My Experience has been nothing but great. I moved in during construction and if i had an issue it was addressed promptly. We've had events since I've been here and the one's i was able to attend was Great . The Staff is Awesome. ( I like them):) GO TEAM BLU!!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Beautiful complex with awesome layouts. Still undercontraction though, causing some issues. Overall great! Maintenence staff is awesome and very helpful.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Maintenance fixes are quick and office staffs are very friendly. I worked with Merrissa on touring and leasing and it turned out very simple. I was able to do all paperwork online.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Marissa was so nice when she toured us around the community. It was quiet and calm despite being on a major road and having 85 behind it. It seemed like it’s own little sanctuary. The apartment was gorgeous and we knew that we’d love to move here. We are moving in 2 months and we can’t wait to make it our own!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Overall living at Blu has been good. The staff is friendly and has taken the time to get to know all the residents. I love that they have gatherings for the residents to mingle and get to know each other as well! They really want to make sure that the residents are enjoying their time living there. The only thing I would change is adding in some more security cameras for the parking lot and a fenced in dog area. A fenced in dog area was mentioned while I was moving in, so it may be in the process of being put somewhere that I just do not know of yet, but it would be a great amenity to have with all of the dogs that are living here!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Best place i have lived it everyone is friendly,helpful,always availible when i have any questions or concerns about the apartment,community,or other tenets.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Blu at Northline is an amazing property. The staff is super friendly as well. The grounds are maintained well and community events that we have monthly are awesome.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The application process at Blu at Northline is straight forward with an online submission website that shows your status - in my case-within minutes.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

It’s a wonderful new apartment complex with fabulous ammeneties. The leasing office takes great care of the residents. It’s been fantastic living here.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Blu is in an awesome location, has amazing amenities and the apartments are so cute! I can't wait to live here and finally be moved in. I usually hate moving but I am actually excited to move here!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Love the pool and the management office Love the location of the apartments it’s near everything The train will be very convenient when it’s open for business