So far so good. The area is convenient for my needs. Its a 4 star because of parking and no sidewalks between the parking lot and grass. Its a nice place to live.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I HAVE NO MAJOR COMPLAINTS! KID FRIENDLY COMPLEX. SOME TENANTS ARE VERY RESPECTFUL THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU DONT MIND NEIGHBORING WITH! I'VE BEEN A RESIDENT FOR 4 YEARS NOW!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I've lived here for three years, it's quiet I and I like that. They always keep the complex clean and they fixed what need to be fixed when asked.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Things have been good so far. Parking could be better. Maintenance could be a little better too. Overall a nice, low key place to live, even with construction going on.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I enjoy living at Brandon Oaks. The community feels very safe, and the management and staff are GREAT!!! I would recommend this property to any of my friends or family.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Quiet and friendly community,well maintained. Maintenance issues are fixed quickly. Wish there were updates on what is going on in the community.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The staff is very friendly and efficient. The grounds are nice and well kept. Very quiet grounds. My son loves the playground, and can't wait to go swimming!!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Good place to live. I've only had a few problems with neighbors but nothing to upsetting that would make me want to leave earlier than expected

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I enjoy living at Brandon Oaks the staff is fabulous and the maintenance is Awesome. If there is ever a problem the staff jump right on it..

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

It's been a hard... But out of 5 out 1. Is my score. I been here 2 years now. Maintenance and office staff has been aweson. I look to move this years

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I would rate Brandon Oaks a 4. But the overall experience here has been nice, clean, and quiet. Maybe some up grades on in the kitchen area and parking.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The staff at Brandon Oaks are so helpful I absolutely love staying here. The property is nice, clean, and quiet. If I have any problems I know Theresa and Juan will be right on it.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

My stay here at Brandon Oaks has been very good. Juan and Teresa have always handled my concerns in a timely and professional manner. They make sure that residents are made aware of problems, issues, concerns, community events, apartment inspections, and pest control. The grounds keeper does a wonderful job keeping the community beautiful. They have made my first apartment experience a good one. I want to say, Thank you!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Office staff is nice. Had some issues with smells (pot smokers) from neighbors coming thru walls. Parking is often an issue. Over all not bad, but not great.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

It's Ok, it could be better if the apt was upgraded with new appliances. New carpet after 3yrs. New paint every year. They need a dog park. Thanks

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

My experience here has been great so far, and I plan on staying here for yrs to come. When and if there's a problem or a need in my apartment, the maintenance respond fairly quickly.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Amazing community nice and quiet. We just moved in and no complaints. I like how small the community is because you don't get swallowed in with a lot of people in a complex and your voice can be heard.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

So far the community is great!! I haven't had any problems. It's very peaceful and quiet nobody bothers you, the people in the community are nice.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Clean apt complex. Hidden back off road. Small apt complex. Friendly staff. Affordable. Conveniently located near lots of restaurants, shopping, and more.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Great place to live. Peaceful, nice environment for our daughter, and the staff is always so nice and fast on any requests. We will definitely be here a few more years.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I enjoy living here. Just parking is hard at times due to the limited space. Other than that I have been very pleased with the customer service experience.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

My experience at Brandon Oaks has been a pleasant one. The office and maintenance staff are always prompt and professional which is a major plus and my rent is affordable.