Haven't had the best experience but I look forward to having a better experience here. Really like the improvements that have been done to improve the apartments.

Brandon Oaks is quiet, enjoyable, up-kept, and comfortable. Maintenance is timely and friendly. Only downfall would be the foundation issues.

Living in Brandon Oaks has been quiet thus far. I love the seclusion of the complex. The property management staff is awesome! really great to work with.

Was great to come back to this community , I’m so glad the manager Miss Theresa help me one more time with all my processes thank you very much .

Was confusing while trying to get my lease and my locks don’t work, but I’m certain that the office will help me out! Sam is so nice! A quiet place for your first apartment.

Brandon oaks so far have been great. They are good about fixing things and since I’ve moved in they have remodeled the outside and it looks way better. There were minor complications causing a delay in some financial agreements discussed during move in, but other than that all is great.

It’s a really great place to live in, everybody is so nice including all staff members of this community, I’m really glad we moved to this apartment complex,

First of all, it’s a great place to live, day or night you will always find a parking space, every body is so friendly, the area it’s clean, and now it’s even better with the remodeling they are doing, staff is friendly an very good at what they do.

I just moved in recently I love my apartment !!I love how the complex is clean relatively quiet. It's close to stores Walmart,HEB, Kroger,Target etc. I've never had a problem finding a parking spot. I just love it here. Great price great apartment!!

Been ok. Quite which is what I like most. Could use improvement... Not happy with all construction in the back taking up all our parking. Be glad when it's all gone...

Theresa and samantha have been a tremendous help and very prompt about everything. Very happy with our decision to move here when we did. Any time we have an issue they make sure it gets taken care of. They are very resonable an just a joy to see when walking in the office.

The neighborhood is greaaaaaaat! I love the staff. Staff is quick with any issues that are brought up. Wish there were more amenities but I’m truly grateful.

Great place to live. It would be nice if they upgraded the apt with a gym since they continue to go up on the rent every year. A dog park or designated area would also be great. Residents are letting their dog release in and around the kids play area.

Living here at Brandon Oaks have been pleasant and peaceful, i don't know to many people that lives here, but the ones i do know are very friendly. The manager and her staff does an awesome job. I know there's a lot to do, and the manager and her staff gets it done. Thank you Teresa and staff.

Been living here three years and it has been a good place to live all things get taken care of the maintenance team is really good and the location is good

Excellent experience. I especially love the pool and the centralized air conditioning and the cleanliness of the property. Maintenance requests are always responded to promptly.

So far things have been great. We have been here a month. I am not an fan of living in an apartment, but the apartment is nice. Parking could be better but it works. My biggest issue is getting off Saathoff onto Jones, that can be tricky sometimes.

Never had a issue staff very friendly and helpful ! Would of renewed my lease no question but have to move gonna definitely recommend this place to my friends and family !

Very neat and clean apts, management is nice and understanding, it's very quiet around here not a bad thing. I would say the garbage are far from the middle complexes.

The staff has went above and beyond to ensure getting my first apartment ran as smoothly as possible. My apartment was clean upon move-in, everyone was easy to get in touch with, and I feel I may be here for a while!

Brandon oaks is a great apartment complex to live in. My neighbors are very friendly. The rooms are very spacious. The pool is very nice. Lots of parking. Friendly staff.

Enjoy living here beside the loud music, being played late nights. But other than that it’s a good community. That are also doing some remodeling

Its quite. Its okay for the price. But you have to stay on an extended lease to get a good price. The exterior updates our looking nice and bright. But still need major updates to the interiors. The kitchen, bathroom, and closets. Having more wood floors would look nice and inviting. Other than that its been okay here.

Great staff, very kind and inviting. Love the new renovations. Quiet community, and friendly neighbors. I’ve lived here for over a year, and it’s a wonderful area, close to my job and the park is up the street.

Overall a quiet community, especially at night. Friendly office staff. Maintenance is pretty fast about fixing any problems. Parking lot could be a little better.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments