Brandon Oaks Apartments

Been here for year. People are friendly. Management Staff is Awesome!!! Children usually are playing and people walking there pets. It has been good All around.
I like that this apartment complex is tucked away, not super close to the busy Jones road. I also very much enjoy the fact that there is a lot of tree's, bushes, and plants, but would very much enjoy more too. The office faculty are very nice, always helpful, and seem to know each resident that comes in, by name! I find that impressive. I would say the only downside is the package handling and trash facilities are a little outdated, and maintenance can be a little forgetful. I will say, the maintenance here is much faster than other places, but we did urgently need them once, repairing a flooding caused by the upstairs, (granted they came out IMMEDIATELY to clean up the water), but it was the wait after for the wall repair and such that took awhile, and was very unsightly and a bit inconveniencing. As for trash, Raccoons are constantly harassing me and my dog if I dare take the trash out in the evening or if it's dark already (shoo'ing them off doesn't work anymore, they have started charging!) Some apartment complexes have a door on the bins or a more complex way to keep critters out. As for packages, a lot of complexes have several ways to obtain packages in the evening with the office closed- a key in your mailbox for another one to open with your package, or a room/area open 24/7 with a computer/amazon kiosk that you have a password emailed/texted to so you can pick it up anytime. Otherwise, the apartment complex is awesome! Its always fairly clean, parking is decent, and maintenance here is way faster than other complexes (if they don't forget about you that is). So far no major issues with neighbors that the complex hasn't yet been able to fix.
The past four months that I have been living here has been very peaceful. The Appartment is clean and well groomed. Keep up the good work...
It's pretty cool, quiet and so cute with all the little families and it's nice that they have a playground for the kids, apartment lifestyle is hard for young kids
Everything is fine, the parking is the only issue. Cars that do not work needs attention to. To give other residents a place to park. Also the trash cans might need to be a bit bigger. They tend to over flow on the weekends.
my time here has been hell because of my upstairs neighbors. Plus moving in was a little on the shady side. I was shown & quoted one price and apartment location and was expected to live and pay a total different price.
I love the property, and the staff has been helpful. It's a quiet community. I love the property, and the staff has been helpful. It's a quiet community.
Love the nature setting, the squirrels, raccoons, but most of all the friendly staff and neighbors! What a comfortable and homey feeling of my new apartment, as well!
Overall it has been really great living here. The maintenance is always very speedy in the response time after submitting a request which is so appreciated! And the staff are all very helpful and sweet. I like my neighbors and have had the same ones for the whole time, which is great because that means they like it here too! Just wish there was an onsite gym.
I just moved into the complex, and I am loving it! Everyone is very nice here. The wonderful ladies at the office are extremely helpful. They made my transition into the apartment a great one! Thank you