So far I am impress with staff and overview of community. Unfortunately I've only been here a week. There were a few minors things that could've been done to apt before moving in.

I have used to live bridges at mallard creek communication between 2012 and 2015. I loved it. When I moved back to Charlotte again, I leased the apartment again here. But the experence this time is not great. I was given the wrong set of key and I couldnt get on the first day. Responses to service requests are slow

My experience is great. Living her has been the best thing I've done. And my daughter loves it. Plus i don't have to worry about taking my daughter outside to play.

A great neighborhood and very quiet. At one point we did have nosey neighbors with even noisier dogs, but they no longer live there. I don't really care for the new management in the front office, but overall we love our apartment!

The process was easy. The response was quick. The people are friendly. They invited me to the pool party when I came to return my application. The price is reasonable

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Maintenance, it can be difficult at times to get a response from them. On occasion I have left messages but haven't gotten a reply. I've also called the office and left messages and haven't gotten a reply.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Few issues when we first moved in, but they were solved. Overall satisfied with my stay here. Renewed for another year. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for their first apartment

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Good place to live. They are responding properly if we raise any tickets to work on. One thing which I don't like here is if something broken there are charging us but in many community there are not charging.

i really love it and I’m glad i moved here. Everyone is so helpful Nice apartment and very quiet. I would recommend people to move over here. So far everything has been great.

For the most part this place is cool. I just don’t like the fact that I’m forced into Spectrum internet which doesn’t work very well. Everything else is average. Nothing extraordinary. I do like the fact that we finally have a manager and she’s cool.

I like living here, although I’ve noticed some changes that I don’t prefer since the property management was changed. Overall it’s not bad though.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall a good experience, they have lightning up outside that doesn't work(which is unsafe for residents &their famiguest, sink stopper doesn't work and the walkway & steps are unsafe.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

A nice place to live, quiet no kids running up and down the breeze way. Walkway could use alittle upgrade, other than that I like it. The staff was nice and courteous.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really enjoy how clean my apartment was when I moved in. The space and layout are great. I do wish I had a pantry in the kitchen. I can sometimes hear my neighbors through the walls.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for 2 years now and management has changed for the better. It’s a quick neighborhood where everyone minds their business. No complaints from me.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here and most of the office staff are awesome. I would give 5 stars but my move in experience 7 months ago was horrible. Lamar with maintenance does very well and my requests are handled in a timely matter. Overall, its quiet and I do not have any issues and I pay my rent on time!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I moved in a few days ago. I have lived in a 2nd floor of a three story complex before. Bridges at Mallard Creek by far is the best. My neighbors are quiet. My apartment is nice and spacious and I love that I have a real wood burning fireplace.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great place to live. The most important thing to me was price and feeing comfortable and this place has done that for me, I highly recommend this neighborhood.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall the apartment is not bad although there needs some updating with certain features like the bathrooms and kitchen countertops. The only thing that could really change is security. There has been times where there has been individuals who seem to be up to no good in the parking lot and it just creates a safety issue for our neighbors

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Cool and relaxed atmosphere. Great property owners who genuinely care abour your needs and concerns. The price is great for the area and pet friendly

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Enjoy the location & the people. Would recommend a gated community for the sake of children Andy the surrounding areas but more or less a nice apartment complex.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

This community is pretty nice. Even with change in management, we have been notified of all changes before they occur. Very friendly staff as well as residents.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Thanks to Awesome Awute, moving in has been a smooth transition. Thank you Bridges at Mallard Creek! :) Looking forward to a great year and finally being able to feel at home.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The community isn't bad, I only wish they were making more upgrades and renovations to justify the cost. They recently raised the rent and for just $100 more, I can find another community with 24 hour gym, better appliances, better pool, and nicer apartments. My time here has been okay but just not worth it.

Helpful leasing office. Lovely apartments but a bit of a pest problem depending on the time of the year. Been a resident for almost two years