This community is good with the less rate and good plans .. only problem Am facing in this community is AC . AC is good but it makes lot of noise.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Apartment is great! Clean & Cozy when we first moved in! Staff is great and pool is cool. Grill by the pool needs to be fixed but thats a small thing.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Wonderful place to live. The staff is so nice and very helpful. It’s in a really good area and I’m very pleased with the size of the living space provided.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall very great experience. My building is quiet for the most part and my neighbors are all pretty nice. The only complaint I have is the parking lot have very limited and uneven spaces. There are cars that sit 24/7 and never move and some individuals park their work trucks and takes up 3 and 4 spaces

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I’ve been living at Bridges for two years now & I absolutely love it. I recently moved from a two bedroom to a one bedroom & I love my new apartment.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Good community with less price . Service request they are completing in a day with in expected time. I will definitely recommend this to other people

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

very nice property and maintained and the staff is awesome. Maintenance request are always completed within twenty-four hours. Lots of parking available. Residents are always current on all the happens in the community.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The people in the leasing office are really nice. However the apartment itself is nice except for the room being super small. There also isn’t a ceiling fan or light in the room. The water unit is inside of the closet which is really odd.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like the location. The Amenities package is a plus.i look forward to this Community being a place I luv to call home. Another special perk are the local shops and restaurants in the area.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great community. The people here in the community are really nice. The landscape in the community is really beautiful. My apartment community is great place to live in.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have been in my apartment 5 months now and I really like it. I do believe there needs to be some more upgrades, especially in bathroom but it's a cool spot.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great neighborhood, great leasing office, I love it! The atmosphere is great. Close to everything and right down. Best location!! Thank you.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really like living over here. And I absolutely love the few from my balcony it faces the wood and it’s so peaceful. I’m glad I decided to move here

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I had a bad experience moving in with the regional manager Erwin she gave me incorrect information and was very rude and nasty to be a regional manager. I love the other 2 ladies in the office they were amazing and have made my staff more comfortable after speaking with them in regards to their regional manager behavior

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It was a little crazy due to the fact there is no manager. So I was the to keep calling trying to figure out what the issues was finally i!!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great community. Very quite. Been here for over a year now and I’m happy with the management. Would recommend to others. Great area if you work in university area.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love being a resident here. The staff is amazing. They answer questions in a timely manner. They go above & beyond to service the community.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Really love my community, it’s quite the neighborhood is quiet just need maintenance for fix some things in my apartment but over all an amazing place to live!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Maintenance and office staff not good at all. Looking at trying to move when lease is up because I am tired of everything not working everytime I turn around.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far so good. Very new to the community but also felt welcomed. Kelly has been amazing. Every question or concern has been addressed in a fare manner.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It has been great. Anything that I need work done on thingsbor have questions about something they are very timely with responses and fixes.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great customer service, prompt maintenance services and the apartment was very clean upon arrival. Also the location is very convenient to attractions in the area

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Staff is great and helped answer all questions before moving in. Maintenance was super friendly on assisting with the minor issues we had during move in!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have lived in the community for over 7 years, with very few issues. Enjoy the fact that i am right next door to the Harris Teeter, i do have trouble walking and living next door is a plus.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice people. Clean. The staff is very nice and I’m glad we have a 24 hour fitness center and the package service. Waiting for the pool to open so I can jump in!