Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far so good. I moved in April and you guys respond back pretty fast and I love it,the gym could be a tad bigger but it works lol.so thanks for everything
Response to our service items has improved within the last 2weeks since the request has been submitted and grounds maintenance has picked up .
Great neighborhood. Great community. Swimming at the community pool was a lot of fun. Sitting by the fire place during Christmas was awesome.
Thin walled apartments with drafty windows causing higher electric bills in winter. Other than that staff is wonderful. Nice community activities
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The moving process was easy and fast. All of my maintenance requests get handled in a timely manner
I love the location and I love the staff here! I’ve have a smooth move in process and always received help when needed, and never had an issue!
I have been living here from last 1 year. Clean. Safe. Great Leasing office staff. They always listen to any problems faced. The experience at "Bridges at Mallard creek" has been really great.
Overall a great neighborhood. Close to nearly everything and only about 20 minutes from the downtown area. Fairly quiet, jno major issues. Prices could be lower.
First of all I loving the valate trash pick up and the upgrade in my unit along with how convenient it to uptown and the 77 and my very nice neighbor...
This community is really good but service request are getting delayed. Apart from that every other things are really good with the internet connection