The Welcoming to the community by Awesome and Amber were really great. Awesome was the first person I met and I thought she was really knowledgeable of the community. This is an older community, that needs several upgrades, but the front line people were very professional.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I adore staying here. My apartment is cozy, in a quite neighborhood, great neighbors and awesome management. Location is close to lots of shopping and restaurants.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy the quietness of the apartment. Also love that it is close to a grocery store, bank, restaurants, shipping facilities, I love the pool, the cleaningness of the neighborhood. I love big balcony

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Communication is extremely important to me. They are caring and Fast ❤️. That's a wonderful combination. I would recommend them and have recommended them to many people

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really enjoy the location, I relocated from New York and was worried about being in the middle of no where. I appreciate how close Harris Teeter is. I also like the size of the complex as well as amenities.