Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The Welcoming to the community by Awesome and Amber were really great. Awesome was the first person I met and I thought she was really knowledgeable of the community. This is an older community, that needs several upgrades, but the front line people were very professional.
I adore staying here. My apartment is cozy, in a quite neighborhood, great neighbors and awesome management. Location is close to lots of shopping and restaurants.
I enjoy the quietness of the apartment. Also love that it is close to a grocery store, bank, restaurants, shipping facilities, I love the pool, the cleaningness of the neighborhood. I love big balcony
Communication is extremely important to me. They are caring and Fast ❤️. That's a wonderful combination. I would recommend them and have recommended them to many people
I really enjoy the location, I relocated from New York and was worried about being in the middle of no where. I appreciate how close Harris Teeter is. I also like the size of the complex as well as amenities.
I like it so much here that I renewed! My apartment is spacious. I like the balcony space and having storage on my patio! The neighborhood is quiet. I always have a parking space and the maintenance person always handles things quickly! The location is so close to everything!
So far so good smooth move in. No noise, my neighbors are friendly for the most part. Location is everything, Awesome is great it is only my second week living here but again so far so good
I like living here but things hav even changed since the new management company took over and not for the better. I still love my view that I have and I am considering renewing my lease.
Viry Nice good place we have platine arena and swing arena and waterloo car washing place vacuum arena t'en coûte near harris & walgreene nice
Very quite and peaceful apartment complex. Great staff and overall community. Have been here 2 years and counting. I would recommend others.