Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It is completely awful living here. I’ve been waiting on numerous things to be fixed since i moved in. Nothing has been fixed yet! But i pay my rent on time every month and the rent isn’t cheap! It’s been blood on my patio, laundry doors are off track, toilet wasn’t bulted down correctly, the piece that covers over the stove is loose, they pick and choose what day on trash day they want to get my trash. Oh to top it off I began to see bugs that I know for a fact I didn’t bring! I absolutely hate it here!
People that live here aren't friendly. Litter everywhere, dog poop everywhere. When you or they walk downstairs you can hear it upstairs. Walls are paper thin, anything that you say will be heard on the other side and vice versa.
1 star
This apartment does not keep up with their maintenance and repairs. The maintenance guys lies about doing repairs he never completes. Don’t move here 😢
1 star
It’s not the best place to live. The area is really nice as far as access to the grocery store and highway. I like the fact that it is in university area but the apt complex it’s self no
1 star
It’s been a nightmare and I absolutely hate it here. They take forever to fix things that i never broke or damaged. There are bugs i know i did not cause because i am very clean. Should I continue?
Normally I’m happy but lately with this noise and it’s after midnight I’m tired of hearing and loosing sleep. It’s like my neighbor has no respect for when it comes to noise. It’s late
Cheapest rent in this area. Management is nice. Needs upgrade throughout apartment. Parking isn’t that great. Pay for trash pickup that doesn’t get picked up.
This location is not upgraded like I told it was going to be. Bugs and spiders are everywhere. However this is the cheapest rent in university.
Truth be told, it’s not what I expected & I’ll leave it at that. They are requiring me to type 140 characters. My Husband and Myself are disabled. I was assigned a bottom level apartment originally. Then I was asked if the resident that is in the apartment, wanted to stay another week, I was like sure because I know that feeling. Long story short. They assigned me a seconded floor apartment. I informed the agent I was working with that I can’t be on the second level She choose to try an argue me down that I said the seconded level would be fine. My friend that was with me said She would be fine with the second level. She told me too let Her call and ask Her boss.The response was we can put You in a bottom unit but I would have to pay more than the amount I was paying for the unit they put me in. I have fallen, I have pictures an bruise to prove it as well as My Husband falling and breaking His toes. Call to Informed that Area Manager Aaron, whom told Me She would call me back on the 7th of Dec... I have yet too hear back from Her. I’m already. sick, depressed, and going through a lot of pain, can eat half the time...This is not what I was looking for. Keeping it All in Prayer
So far it hasn't been that great. I've asked for amaintence request twice with no answer, people are always smoking weed, the pool opened super late and we no longer have any grills...