I’ve lived here for 2 years now and management has changed for the better. It’s a quick neighborhood where everyone minds their business. No complaints from me.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here and most of the office staff are awesome. I would give 5 stars but my move in experience 7 months ago was horrible. Lamar with maintenance does very well and my requests are handled in a timely matter. Overall, its quiet and I do not have any issues and I pay my rent on time!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I moved in a few days ago. I have lived in a 2nd floor of a three story complex before. Bridges at Mallard Creek by far is the best. My neighbors are quiet. My apartment is nice and spacious and I love that I have a real wood burning fireplace.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great place to live. The most important thing to me was price and feeing comfortable and this place has done that for me, I highly recommend this neighborhood.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall the apartment is not bad although there needs some updating with certain features like the bathrooms and kitchen countertops. The only thing that could really change is security. There has been times where there has been individuals who seem to be up to no good in the parking lot and it just creates a safety issue for our neighbors

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Cool and relaxed atmosphere. Great property owners who genuinely care abour your needs and concerns. The price is great for the area and pet friendly

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Enjoy the location & the people. Would recommend a gated community for the sake of children Andy the surrounding areas but more or less a nice apartment complex.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

This community is pretty nice. Even with change in management, we have been notified of all changes before they occur. Very friendly staff as well as residents.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Thanks to Awesome Awute, moving in has been a smooth transition. Thank you Bridges at Mallard Creek! :) Looking forward to a great year and finally being able to feel at home.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The community isn't bad, I only wish they were making more upgrades and renovations to justify the cost. They recently raised the rent and for just $100 more, I can find another community with 24 hour gym, better appliances, better pool, and nicer apartments. My time here has been okay but just not worth it.

Helpful leasing office. Lovely apartments but a bit of a pest problem depending on the time of the year. Been a resident for almost two years

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

so far my experience has been pretty decent ... i truly miss Christele though ... Kelly was very sweet & loving ... I had issues with the new mgmt not answering the phone but I think everything is fine now. Everyone minds their own business and that is s plus :)

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice place every one is chill and keep tothierself you have to take notcie. Work out room is nice and well needed. Apartment was in good condtion upon moving in love it.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Could use better customer service and making sure they guarantee what they say they will do so I won’t have to tell them more than three or four times.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living here the staff are friendly it's not too noisy and a very tranquil environment . I would definitely refer this place to any friends or family looking

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall the location is really great for employees of Wells Fargo. The neighborhood isn't super safe, so there isn't a lot of piece of mind, especially since all of the front gate is just laying on the grass by the entrance. There is no security to prevent non-residents from coming in.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

This community is good with the less rate and good plans .. only problem Am facing in this community is AC . AC is good but it makes lot of noise.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Apartment is great! Clean & Cozy when we first moved in! Staff is great and pool is cool. Grill by the pool needs to be fixed but thats a small thing.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Wonderful place to live. The staff is so nice and very helpful. It’s in a really good area and I’m very pleased with the size of the living space provided.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall very great experience. My building is quiet for the most part and my neighbors are all pretty nice. The only complaint I have is the parking lot have very limited and uneven spaces. There are cars that sit 24/7 and never move and some individuals park their work trucks and takes up 3 and 4 spaces

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I’ve been living at Bridges for two years now & I absolutely love it. I recently moved from a two bedroom to a one bedroom & I love my new apartment.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Good community with less price . Service request they are completing in a day with in expected time. I will definitely recommend this to other people

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

very nice property and maintained and the staff is awesome. Maintenance request are always completed within twenty-four hours. Lots of parking available. Residents are always current on all the happens in the community.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The people in the leasing office are really nice. However the apartment itself is nice except for the room being super small. There also isn’t a ceiling fan or light in the room. The water unit is inside of the closet which is really odd.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like the location. The Amenities package is a plus.i look forward to this Community being a place I luv to call home. Another special perk are the local shops and restaurants in the area.