I love the area that my apartment is located at. Nice neighborhood. No real complaints. I love the kitchen changes from the past as a relative lived here before the update.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love everything about the community and the staff.. I plan on being here for a long time.. they made my move in easy and also if I need anything done, the maintenance crew takes card of it, if not the same day, the next day. A great place to live.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Had a bug issue when we first moved in, took a little back and forth with the office to get it situated. other than that our experience has been good.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Move there in April of 2018. I haven't had any problems so far. Whenever I had a maintenance issue they fixed the problem right away. When I call the office they answer my question

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like living at Bridges at Mallard Creek. It's very quiet and the location is very convenient. The only thing that I would like as a resident is to have the ability to use the exercise room outside of office hours. I hope they build a free-standing gym so residents have the ability to use the facility at their leisure.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 3 years now. Good area to live if you are working in Wells Fargo, TIAA etc. Very close to the interstates. Only issue is the security. It can get better if proper steps are taken.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really like living here!!! Any time I have an issue is fixed quickly and efficiently. It’s quiet and I enjoy the view from my patio. This is an awesome place to live!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great community. Maintenance is always on time. Location is great. The staff is very polite and always willing to help. Neighbors are also great.