Great community. The people here in the community are really nice. The landscape in the community is really beautiful. My apartment community is great place to live in.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have been in my apartment 5 months now and I really like it. I do believe there needs to be some more upgrades, especially in bathroom but it's a cool spot.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great neighborhood, great leasing office, I love it! The atmosphere is great. Close to everything and right down. Best location!! Thank you.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really like living over here. And I absolutely love the few from my balcony it faces the wood and it’s so peaceful. I’m glad I decided to move here

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It was a little crazy due to the fact there is no manager. So I was the to keep calling trying to figure out what the issues was finally i!!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great community. Very quite. Been here for over a year now and I’m happy with the management. Would recommend to others. Great area if you work in university area.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love being a resident here. The staff is amazing. They answer questions in a timely manner. They go above & beyond to service the community.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Really love my community, it’s quite the neighborhood is quiet just need maintenance for fix some things in my apartment but over all an amazing place to live!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Maintenance and office staff not good at all. Looking at trying to move when lease is up because I am tired of everything not working everytime I turn around.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far so good. Very new to the community but also felt welcomed. Kelly has been amazing. Every question or concern has been addressed in a fare manner.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It has been great. Anything that I need work done on thingsbor have questions about something they are very timely with responses and fixes.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great customer service, prompt maintenance services and the apartment was very clean upon arrival. Also the location is very convenient to attractions in the area

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Staff is great and helped answer all questions before moving in. Maintenance was super friendly on assisting with the minor issues we had during move in!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have lived in the community for over 7 years, with very few issues. Enjoy the fact that i am right next door to the Harris Teeter, i do have trouble walking and living next door is a plus.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice people. Clean. The staff is very nice and I’m glad we have a 24 hour fitness center and the package service. Waiting for the pool to open so I can jump in!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

People that live here aren't friendly. Litter everywhere, dog poop everywhere. When you or they walk downstairs you can hear it upstairs. Walls are paper thin, anything that you say will be heard on the other side and vice versa.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Cheapest rent in this area. Management is nice. Needs upgrade throughout apartment. Parking isn’t that great. Pay for trash pickup that doesn’t get picked up.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Affordable apartments, but the they can stand an upgrade. The technology package is definitely a great value. The staff is great and they are very attentive!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The Staff is very friendly and the maintenance guys reply to request quickly and keeps the community nice and clean. The neighbors are very nice there is always available parking outside my building

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It's good. They are doing awesome jobs with great work. I will refer this community to my friends which is really good community. They are doing good job

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

This community is really good but service request are getting delayed. Apart from that every other things are really good with the internet connection

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

First of all I loving the valate trash pick up and the upgrade in my unit along with how convenient it to uptown and the 77 and my very nice neighbor...

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall a great neighborhood. Close to nearly everything and only about 20 minutes from the downtown area. Fairly quiet, jno major issues. Prices could be lower.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have been living here from last 1 year. Clean. Safe. Great Leasing office staff. They always listen to any problems faced. The experience at "Bridges at Mallard creek" has been really great.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love the location and I love the staff here! I’ve have a smooth move in process and always received help when needed, and never had an issue!