Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far so good smooth move in. No noise, my neighbors are friendly for the most part. Location is everything, Awesome is great it is only my second week living here but again so far so good
I like it so much here that I renewed! My apartment is spacious. I like the balcony space and having storage on my patio! The neighborhood is quiet. I always have a parking space and the maintenance person always handles things quickly! The location is so close to everything!
I really enjoy the location, I relocated from New York and was worried about being in the middle of no where. I appreciate how close Harris Teeter is. I also like the size of the complex as well as amenities.
Communication is extremely important to me. They are caring and Fast ❤️. That's a wonderful combination. I would recommend them and have recommended them to many people
I enjoy the quietness of the apartment. Also love that it is close to a grocery store, bank, restaurants, shipping facilities, I love the pool, the cleaningness of the neighborhood. I love big balcony
I adore staying here. My apartment is cozy, in a quite neighborhood, great neighbors and awesome management. Location is close to lots of shopping and restaurants.
The Welcoming to the community by Awesome and Amber were really great. Awesome was the first person I met and I thought she was really knowledgeable of the community. This is an older community, that needs several upgrades, but the front line people were very professional.
I'm very pleased with my apartment floor plan. I look forward to spending time on my huge balcony! Management has been very attentive and accommodating during the process. My Unit was very clean and all appliances work. I do want to see more lighting as I'm walking the pathways.
So far it hasn't been that great. I've asked for amaintence request twice with no answer, people are always smoking weed, the pool opened super late and we no longer have any grills...
So my experience has been good no complaints I’m enjoying my place very much. It’s close to my job don’t have loud or disruptive neighbors. 👌