I love living here in this community. The office staff is great!! I feel very safe and maintenance service is great as well. I would recommend this location.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Truth be told, it’s not what I expected & I’ll leave it at that. They are requiring me to type 140 characters. My Husband and Myself are disabled. I was assigned a bottom level apartment originally. Then I was asked if the resident that is in the apartment, wanted to stay another week, I was like sure because I know that feeling. Long story short. They assigned me a seconded floor apartment. I informed the agent I was working with that I can’t be on the second level She choose to try an argue me down that I said the seconded level would be fine. My friend that was with me said She would be fine with the second level. She told me too let Her call and ask Her boss.The response was we can put You in a bottom unit but I would have to pay more than the amount I was paying for the unit they put me in. I have fallen, I have pictures an bruise to prove it as well as My Husband falling and breaking His toes. Call to Informed that Area Manager Aaron, whom told Me She would call me back on the 7th of Dec... I have yet too hear back from Her. I’m already. sick, depressed, and going through a lot of pain, can eat half the time...This is not what I was looking for. Keeping it All in Prayer

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Still a work in progress. Great staff and maintenance crew. Great attitude all around. Still debating on renewing and I’ve been here 3 weeks. There are repairs and issues that need fixing and taken care of before I make a full decision.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like the environment. Quiet neighborhood. Nice staff expecially kelly. The community is clean. I love that they have petrol car at night .

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I'm new to the state and this community is exactly what I was looking for. It's quite clean and comfortable. I'm truly happy I pick this community. Thank you

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Bridges at mallard creek have great management the staff is always polite and very helpful and quick to address issues regarding safety and issues with the redidents apartments

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice, staff is friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this apartment complex to any of my friends, family and co-workers.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The management is very good and helpful. Maintenance comes quickly after a maintenance request has been submitted. Apartments are clean and well kept.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love Bridges at Mallard Creek. The office staff is absolutely wonder and helpful! They are very attentive and prompt to your needs. They always serve you with a pleasant smile :)

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love my apartment. One major complaint is the parking situation and the fact that I had a package delivered and it sat in their office for over month after they told me it never came.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall quiet community. Hallways smells like weed. Location is great. Neighbors are unfriendly. Management is fine, completes the request on time.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Since being a resident, I had a dryer to go out and the maintenance guy was very professional in how he handled the situation since it was the second time in 3 months he brought in a new one. Happy resident

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is well kept and very quiet. Great price and everything you need is within minutes. The staff is always so nice. I love it.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Safe and well maintained appointments. Nice maintenance service, immediately react on service requests. Also very friendly leasing staff to deal with

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Thus far the residents have been great. I love the landscaping/building maintenance here. The only flaws would be the broken gate at the head of the neighborhood and the rickety bridges that we walk across to get to the unit. I still need to place a maintenance ticket for that!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the community and the events. Look forward to different events being held within the community. The staff is great and efficient. Would recommend others to visit and take a tour.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall it is a very nice place. Staff in office is friendly & maintenance is great as well. They handle requests in a timely manner. Noise can sometimes be loud but that is normally from cars driving by or in parking lot. Grounds are being improved and seems the new mgmt company is trying to clean the area up.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

In spite of the many changes that has occurred at Bridges At Mallard Creek through my time of living here; the staff and maintenance was always pleasent to work with.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful floors, valet trash, nice Leasing office. I love my apartment and the community, harris teeter right next door! It’s awesome!!! :)

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The management team were really good to me. They are understanding and patient. They are always happy and ready to find a resolve to make things better

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Its an okay community, the office people are nice the apartment was not what I expected it to be after looking at the model but its okay, maintenance could be a lot quicker but overall it is not a bad place to live.

It’s been a nightmare and I absolutely hate it here. They take forever to fix things that i never broke or damaged. There are bugs i know i did not cause because i am very clean. Should I continue?

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great property, and staff is always friendly. Just minor suggestions - too many spiderwebs. Property manager does a great job making sure grounds look great.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice community with friendly neighbors. Leasing office is always prompt with responses to any questions or issues presented to them. Awesome pool area.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy living in this community. It’s quiet and I don’t have any problems. The rental office and maintenance staff respond very quickly and in a timely manner and I absolutely love my fire place!!