Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

A nice place to live, quiet no kids running up and down the breeze way. Walkway could use alittle upgrade, other than that I like it. The staff was nice and courteous.
I really enjoy how clean my apartment was when I moved in. The space and layout are great. I do wish I had a pantry in the kitchen. I can sometimes hear my neighbors through the walls.
I’ve lived here for 2 years now and management has changed for the better. It’s a quick neighborhood where everyone minds their business. No complaints from me.
I enjoy living here and most of the office staff are awesome. I would give 5 stars but my move in experience 7 months ago was horrible. Lamar with maintenance does very well and my requests are handled in a timely matter. Overall, its quiet and I do not have any issues and I pay my rent on time!
I moved in a few days ago. I have lived in a 2nd floor of a three story complex before. Bridges at Mallard Creek by far is the best. My neighbors are quiet. My apartment is nice and spacious and I love that I have a real wood burning fireplace.
Great place to live. The most important thing to me was price and feeing comfortable and this place has done that for me, I highly recommend this neighborhood.
Overall the apartment is not bad although there needs some updating with certain features like the bathrooms and kitchen countertops. The only thing that could really change is security. There has been times where there has been individuals who seem to be up to no good in the parking lot and it just creates a safety issue for our neighbors
Cool and relaxed atmosphere. Great property owners who genuinely care abour your needs and concerns. The price is great for the area and pet friendly
Enjoy the location & the people. Would recommend a gated community for the sake of children Andy the surrounding areas but more or less a nice apartment complex.
This community is pretty nice. Even with change in management, we have been notified of all changes before they occur. Very friendly staff as well as residents.