Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice, staff is friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this apartment complex to any of my friends, family and co-workers.
The management is very good and helpful. Maintenance comes quickly after a maintenance request has been submitted. Apartments are clean and well kept.
I love Bridges at Mallard Creek. The office staff is absolutely wonder and helpful! They are very attentive and prompt to your needs. They always serve you with a pleasant smile :)
I love my apartment. One major complaint is the parking situation and the fact that I had a package delivered and it sat in their office for over month after they told me it never came.
Overall quiet community. Hallways smells like weed. Location is great. Neighbors are unfriendly. Management is fine, completes the request on time.
Since being a resident, I had a dryer to go out and the maintenance guy was very professional in how he handled the situation since it was the second time in 3 months he brought in a new one. Happy resident
The neighborhood is well kept and very quiet. Great price and everything you need is within minutes. The staff is always so nice. I love it.
Safe and well maintained appointments. Nice maintenance service, immediately react on service requests. Also very friendly leasing staff to deal with
Thus far the residents have been great. I love the landscaping/building maintenance here. The only flaws would be the broken gate at the head of the neighborhood and the rickety bridges that we walk across to get to the unit. I still need to place a maintenance ticket for that!
Love the community and the events. Look forward to different events being held within the community. The staff is great and efficient. Would recommend others to visit and take a tour.