My husband and I have loved living at British Woods. The community is normally quite, everyone is very friendly, and we love the dog park for our pup. Its also a HUGE perk that we have the gates!

Quiet over here. Nice neighbors. The staff is great and wonderful. Area are kept up clean but insides needs paint. Dont like white cabinets.

Best community and neighbors. I never have to worry about noise and my neighbors are very friendly and considerate. I love living here’s and I don’t think I’ll be leaving soon.

I had an issue with a previous roommate breaking the lease. I was satisfied with the way the corporate office handled the situation. I recommend Britishwoods

Great community and helpful staff amd Stacy is amazing. But hopefully yhey change the termination rules to more flexible and allow the sublease

I Have only lived here for a couple of weeks and I already love it! Our townhome is beautiful and quiet, just what we needed. We came from a pretty terrible apartment, and this is a major step up.

So far it has been amazing. It’s a very quiet community. I never hear my neighbors or anyone really. The townhomes are very spacious. The only negative would be the water pressure.

Living here has been very nice. Seems safe, people are nice, and the staff stays on top of maintenance very well. Wish I could take walks beyond the property. But taking a stroll around the grounds often works well enough. And if i ever need to fly somewhere, I’m in a pretty good spot.

A Wonderful place to live. Amazing staff, lovely layout. I would add maybe a map at the entrance or something along those lines. The gym is very nice as well.

Awesome place. Great community always clean. The ground keeper is an awesome guy he always talks to me when he’s out cleaning. Wish it was better insulated

TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE 2,500 POINTS For Feedback Please rate & review your apartment community. TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE 2,500 POINTS For Feedback Please rate & review your apartment community.

Great facility! The complex is very quiet and clean. It has everything we were looking for when we were considering a location for our new home.

Reply from British Woods

The office responds super fast to issues and inquiries. Easy to deal with. Maintenance also responds very quickly. Only been living here a little over a month but so far so good

Reply from British Woods

People are nice and friendly. Love the peace and quietness. Stacey is really nice and takes care of things for you in s quick manner. Love them

Reply from British Woods

Great team and excellent service. Always available when calling for maintenance. Every month they make different activities for all the family.

Reply from British Woods

I've had nothing but a positive experience so far. The maintenance crew are super friendly and timely. The office staff are also extremely accommodating. The best apartments in Antioch!!

Reply from British Woods

I have only lived at British Woods for a short amount of time now but I love it. The staff is amazing and when you have a problem they take care of it right away. I’m glad this is the decision we made.

Reply from British Woods

Living here has been wonderful, I can really only complain about people not cleaning up after their pets, it’s ridiculous! My car was broken into and outside of the gate sometimes working and sometimes not everything else is good.

I absolutely love my apartment home at Britishwoods my move was fast,convenient, & hassle free! The staff is very friendly and welcoming! I love the fact that they stay involved with their residents by have different festivities! Maintenance is very timely with repairs! Property is well maintained clean from the front to back! Nice spacious patios! This place has it all! Love it!

Reply from British Woods

I’ve only been here two months, but the neighborhood is very friendly and the staff and maintenance crew are easy to work with and quick! Loving it so far!

Reply from British Woods

Wonderful staff, great apartments, and the security features are very nice for the area. I’m new, but so far I’ve had a great time living here.

Reply from British Woods

Great neighborhood and great activity every month. Excellent service and employees. I would invite eve to join our community. I am so glad that I live here in britishwoods apartments

Reply from British Woods

Experience continue with no problem with resident. The only problem is the yard people never sweep or blow off the weeds when performing their assignment. Also animal (feces) always around the mail box area.

Reply from British Woods

The apartment complex is wonderful. The only issue I have is the parking. There are three of us living here so I end up having to park way out.

Reply from British Woods

Things aren't perfect as with any place. But British Woods sure does come close. We love it here. And it's a great place for families. We highly recommend moving here!