The administration here are very nice, welcoming group of people! Very clean, tucked away, and quiet. I love how quick they are to respond to any concerns. Anytime we have guests they always comment on how beautiful our apartment is!

Reply from British Woods

Good.. Though the apartments are very old they all are renovated and very well maintained. It has got big green trees which makes the environment pleasant and cool even during hot summer.

Reply from British Woods

Friendly staff. Very nice pool. Well kept lawns. The application process was speedy. I like the security features. The gym look appealing. The layout of the townhouses are great.

Reply from British Woods

British Woods is a great place to live. The buildings and grounds are kept in immaculate condition. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Maintenance requests are handled promptly. The security officer is awesome and there are rarely any kind of problems. Keep up the great work!

Reply from British Woods

The management staff at British Woods displays extraordinary professionalism, top-notch facilities and amenities, and a pattern of resident support way above and beyond any other community in which I've ever lived!

Everything has been great so far. The property is kept clean, and everything in our unit works properly. I enjoy having the pool and gym to stay in shape!

I have had a great experience so far while here. The grounds are well-kept and clean and the staff is friendly. More outgoing mail slots would be very nice though, since there are none near my building.

British Woods a great place to live. It is safe, friendly and provide great service. I have lived at British Woods for more than two years now , it has been a very pleasant experience.

Very quiet neighborhood. Very friendly neighbors. Close to every thing. Just gotta love it here. Oh and the fire place is a plus. Would really recommend.

British Woods has an outstanding crew of employees who each one of them are more than qualified in the positions that they hold. The complex staffs full time employees to handle any situation that arises and to continuously perform preventative maintenance to insure that the residents of British Woods can live a stress free life in a very attractive and properly maintained household. With the professional attitudes from the office personnel to the maintenance crews, everyday is a good day on the premises.

The staff in the office was really sweet when me and my two roommates have been looking for a place to stay. They were very helpful and answered all of our questions.

British Woods is a great environment and a great place to live. It is beautiful landscaping and good size apartments for an affordable price. The staff is also very sweet.

I've always been pleased living here. Wonderful manager and staff. Any concern I may have, they are on it immediately. I've lived here for several years.

I really enjoy the community. Lots of privacy. The only down fall I having to use the community bar-b-que grills. Although I do love how close everything is surrounded by the neighborhood.