British Woods has an outstanding crew of employees who each one of them are more than qualified in the positions that they hold. The complex staffs full time employees to handle any situation that arises and to continuously perform preventative maintenance to insure that the residents of British Woods can live a stress free life in a very attractive and properly maintained household. With the professional attitudes from the office personnel to the maintenance crews, everyday is a good day on the premises.

The staff in the office was really sweet when me and my two roommates have been looking for a place to stay. They were very helpful and answered all of our questions.

British Woods is a great environment and a great place to live. It is beautiful landscaping and good size apartments for an affordable price. The staff is also very sweet.

I've always been pleased living here. Wonderful manager and staff. Any concern I may have, they are on it immediately. I've lived here for several years.

I really enjoy the community. Lots of privacy. The only down fall I having to use the community bar-b-que grills. Although I do love how close everything is surrounded by the neighborhood.