We just moved in and we absolutely love everything about British Woods!! It is the perfect apartment, great location, safe, and located in a great area.

Reply from British Woods

I give it five stars for safety and cleanliness. The environment is friendly. Maintenance problems are handled immediately and staff is knowledgeable and thorough. Management is also friendly and expeditious in answering questions and taking care of leading problems

Reply from British Woods

Work needs to be done on drafty windows and doors. Mgr. Needs to keep up with what's going on with disturbing neighbors. It would be nice if they updated the cabinets.

Since I've been in Nashville Tennessee I have never lived in a better community that was more deserving of my loyalty. From the moving in process to paying the rent; I've never enjoyed a place more.

Reply from British Woods

This is such a great program! I love that my apartment community has decided to link up with you guys in order to start rewarding their residents!

Reply from British Woods

Great atmosphere. Nice location. Close to everything that I need. Fast maintaince team that shows up really fast and gets the job done really fast.

Reply from British Woods

Awesome! I love it! I think this app is a great idea; hopefully I'll earn enough points for a target gift card or Amazon. It would be good if there was a Victoria Secret gift card!

Reply from British Woods

These are very nice apartments this is my second year living here and would do many more years as I can. The people around the neighborhood are very night

Reply from British Woods

The office staff has been great so far (Stacey has given A+ customer service) and the maintenance requests have been filled in a timely manner.

Reply from British Woods

Lived here for 3 years. I feel safe here and I have my privacy. The apartment complex is clean it's just beautiful! Properly maintained. I honestly wouldn't want to live anywhere else in Nashville..love love my home!!

Reply from British Woods

British Woods Is Awesome just moved there I love my apartment can't wait for the holiday magic! A little Lavender, some Soul Food in the Kitchen, and Good Music playing...

Reply from British Woods

British Woods has been an amazing experience so far. The staff are doing a great job to make me feel welcome. They fixed a problem I had immediately before I moved in and I appreciate that.

Reply from British Woods

The community is a great place to live. Bristol Woods is a nice and quiet neighborhood and the neighbors seem to be very nice. Also, the property staff are extremely kind!!

Reply from British Woods

We have lived at BW since 2008 and we love it! The maintenance service is incredible. The office staff is always helpful and pleasant. We expect to live here for a long time!

I am new to British Woods and I am really enjoying the community. The salt water pool is so wonderful, I hope it remains open during the hot days in the fall. All of the staff have been so helpful, like Alicja in the office and the maintenance requests are quickly resolved. I am so glad I found it!

The administration here are very nice, welcoming group of people! Very clean, tucked away, and quiet. I love how quick they are to respond to any concerns. Anytime we have guests they always comment on how beautiful our apartment is!

Reply from British Woods

Good.. Though the apartments are very old they all are renovated and very well maintained. It has got big green trees which makes the environment pleasant and cool even during hot summer.

Reply from British Woods

Friendly staff. Very nice pool. Well kept lawns. The application process was speedy. I like the security features. The gym look appealing. The layout of the townhouses are great.

Reply from British Woods

British Woods is a great place to live. The buildings and grounds are kept in immaculate condition. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Maintenance requests are handled promptly. The security officer is awesome and there are rarely any kind of problems. Keep up the great work!

Reply from British Woods

The management staff at British Woods displays extraordinary professionalism, top-notch facilities and amenities, and a pattern of resident support way above and beyond any other community in which I've ever lived!

Everything has been great so far. The property is kept clean, and everything in our unit works properly. I enjoy having the pool and gym to stay in shape!

I have had a great experience so far while here. The grounds are well-kept and clean and the staff is friendly. More outgoing mail slots would be very nice though, since there are none near my building.

British Woods a great place to live. It is safe, friendly and provide great service. I have lived at British Woods for more than two years now , it has been a very pleasant experience.

Very quiet neighborhood. Very friendly neighbors. Close to every thing. Just gotta love it here. Oh and the fire place is a plus. Would really recommend.

British Woods has an outstanding crew of employees who each one of them are more than qualified in the positions that they hold. The complex staffs full time employees to handle any situation that arises and to continuously perform preventative maintenance to insure that the residents of British Woods can live a stress free life in a very attractive and properly maintained household. With the professional attitudes from the office personnel to the maintenance crews, everyday is a good day on the premises.