Great experience after two weeks. Incredible office staff has been helpful from the time I considered moving, through lease execution, and move in.

This is a great apartment with a lot of dog owners! I'm excited to meet new neighbors and new furry friends for my dog. Also, the apartment is really close to downtown Durham!

I truly the loved the move In process, it was smooth and easygoing. The leasing consultants were friendly and were able to answer the many question I asked.

Move in process was great! The leasing and maintenance staff are responsive and so friendly and helpful. We've lived here for just over a month and love taking advantage of all the amenities!

The BullHouse staff has been extremely friendly and accommodating in ensuring that I am happy in my new home. I feel safe and welcomed here!

I only moved in two days ago but no complaints so far! I am especially impressed by how attentive the staff are here. I look forward to enjoying my new home more in the coming months.

Staff helped me move in seamlessly. They seem to actually care for the residents and are willing to go above and beyond. So far my experience in this community has been great.

Kylie and the leasing office have been so incredibly helpful through every step of the leasing process, from helping us find an apartment to facilitating every step of our move in.

I have loved moving into this apartment, It is everything I wanted and I cannot wait for all the fun events planned. The monthly calendar is really nice to see what is going on and the pool is always a great place to go relax.

Great apartments and staff. Was a breeze getting in to see apartments and once deciding on one everything went smoothly. Apartments themselves are very nice and the amenities are great as well.

I’ve had a great experience at Bullhouse so far. The location, staff, and amenities are fantastic. I also love the high ceilings in the apartments

I love living here and being apart of a real community. I’m love being apart of a community where resident satisfaction is the norm. I have been treated with nothing but respect and care. The apartments are stunning an amenities are superb! This community got it right when then designed this place.

Not pleased. Too many issues.... Lack of maintenance and cleaning, noisy, poor follow-up from management team. Overall, not worth the cost, and efforts are not sustainably made to compensate for the flaws

It's been great. Nice community, responsive staff, and good location. It's been great. Nice community, responsive staff, and good location

Great staff and amenities! The community events make all the difference! I especially like the direction given by the staff on what is all offered at Bullhouse.

I love living at BullHouse! Everyone is so nice and there are so many great events. All of the amenities are great. It is also very clean and well kept.

We've enjoyed our time so far. The apartment is modern, spacious, good value, in a convenient location. The layout of the complex is odd and confusing, and could be more convenient. The gym serves the purpose, but a little more better equipment (pin-select cables and heavier dumbells) would go a long way. We're also a little disappointed at how many things have needed to be fixed in such a new building. The staff is quick to address them (when they're able to be fixed) and does so with a smile, but it's indicative of cheap construction, I'd think.

I love living here! The staff is amazing and here for anything I might need or any questions I have. The amenities are available 24hrs and they are state of the art. I love the location, being able to walk downtown in a matter or minutes or take a bird as far as Gonza. It’s expensive which is why I didn’t give it 5 stars but for now it’s a great place to live!

Very nice nice pool good dogs who’s a good boy nice coffee machine good roof good patio nice location too expensive nice staff friendly people

Great place to live with great Staff! Thank you so much to Kylie for making the move-in process so easy and friendly! The community is also very friendly!

Love my apartment. The space is amazing, huge kitchen because I love to cook is exactly what I was looking for. Plenty of counter and cabinet space and updated appliances.

Really great place to live. Maintenance is responsive to my requests and residents are very respectful. It is also in the perfect location in downtown Durham. I highly recommend it.

I’ve only lived here for a short time, but my experience has been great so far. Moving In was quick and easy, my neighbors are super friendly, and the leasing staff is always helpful when I stop by with a question or 2.

Overall the community is well kept. The staff is very friendly, maintainence crew is great, amenities are nice, and meet wonderful people and made a lot of friends.

Moved in two weeks ago and it’s been great! We participated in a potluck, have enjoyed the Counter Culture coffee, and have really loved how dog friendly and walkable it is around here. The office staff have been helpful with any questions we had and were quick to address the “issues” in our apartment. (We needed a screen door for our balcony and they turned our water heater up a smidge.) Thanks Bullhouse for quickly becoming our home!