Bullhouse

I used to LOVE living at Bullhouse but the quality and care has gone downhill. We have hardly any resident events, the leasing staff treats us as a burden, the security of the building is always compromised, etc. I hope things start to turn around.
The staff and residents are great. The biggest concern about Bullhouse is still the security of the building and parking garage. Recent incidents have shown it's a major concern, given our location.
Quality has gone down considerably since I moved in last year. All the perks and events that I originally moved in for, are all gone or obsolete. I was promised a certain quality when I signed my lease, and have been disappointed by the decline that has happened recently
Safe, clean, welcoming, inclusive, sincerely thoughtful resident events, beautiful sunset views from our side of the building -- really no complaints except the price which like I know has to be adjusted based on market whatevers but still, I'd wish away nearly all of the amenities I don't have time to use for a lower price.
It’s been great, some of the quality of the apartment is poorly made and runs down over time. A little disappointed for the price we pay. But overall is great. The staff is excellent.
Bullhouse is still a nice apartment building but has gone downhill in the past 6 months with the change in management and more importantly the negative changes to the pet policy.
The building location is great but staff has not been communicative about big things like 3 cars being stolen this year and small things about when mangers leave etc or updates about the dog park
I love living here! You are close enough to walk to all that downtown Durham has to offer. The apartment itself is very nice and I love the amenities. I feel very safe in this building and the staff has been wonderful to work with!
Its amazing and a great place to live. The people here are so nice and friendly. They make me feel at home and I would not want to live anywhere else!
So far so good. Really enjoying it here. Super quiet during the holidays. Kind of live during the summer months. Many areas to have small gatherings.