Bullhouse

I love living here! The staff is amazing and here for anything I might need or any questions I have. The amenities are available 24hrs and they are state of the art. I love the location, being able to walk downtown in a matter or minutes or take a bird as far as Gonza. It’s expensive which is why I didn’t give it 5 stars but for now it’s a great place to live!
Very nice nice pool good dogs who’s a good boy nice coffee machine good roof good patio nice location too expensive nice staff friendly people
Great place to live with great Staff! Thank you so much to Kylie for making the move-in process so easy and friendly! The community is also very friendly!
Love my apartment. The space is amazing, huge kitchen because I love to cook is exactly what I was looking for. Plenty of counter and cabinet space and updated appliances.
Really great place to live. Maintenance is responsive to my requests and residents are very respectful. It is also in the perfect location in downtown Durham. I highly recommend it.
I’ve only lived here for a short time, but my experience has been great so far. Moving In was quick and easy, my neighbors are super friendly, and the leasing staff is always helpful when I stop by with a question or 2.
Overall the community is well kept. The staff is very friendly, maintainence crew is great, amenities are nice, and meet wonderful people and made a lot of friends.
Moved in two weeks ago and it’s been great! We participated in a potluck, have enjoyed the Counter Culture coffee, and have really loved how dog friendly and walkable it is around here. The office staff have been helpful with any questions we had and were quick to address the “issues” in our apartment. (We needed a screen door for our balcony and they turned our water heater up a smidge.) Thanks Bullhouse for quickly becoming our home!
I have only been here for less than a week but I am currently enjoying the fantastic amenaties, and great service. Only con is that the finishing of the apartment was a little rough.
Moved in a few days ago, and things are great so far. Leasing office is pleasant and accommodating. The apartment is beautiful. THhe train is loud, even though I’m back a ways from the street.