Working stuffs' attitude is very good. They always smile and greet residents. They are willing to help the lock-outs no matters how late it is.

The location is really convenient for going anywhere on and off campus. Additionally, the staff here are really friendly and willing to help.

Super nice to stay here. I have been here for 2 years and I have already signed the lease next year. "Best apartment in UIUC!" confirmed by my lovely cat.

Reply from Burnham 310

The apartment is extremely clean and well managed. So many helpful and lovely people in the building. It was furnished exactly as described and let us have enough freedom to do what we wished.

Reply from Burnham 310

Great experience and living at Burnham 310. I have been living here for two years now and every time i want think i want to find a new place, they always have great renewal deals that makes me stay. Love it.!

The employees are very nice and helpful. They always patiently answer my questions. The package room is also very helpful since they will help us recieve and sign the package.

Burnham has the best staff. Maintenance is extremely friendly, punctual, and helpful. I feel safe and never have had a problem with anything. I love living here.

Reply from Burnham 310

Great but house is very old. Some stuff are broken and they still haven't fixed it. Carpets sucks but living experience is fun. Lots of events going on and location is perfect.

Great apartment with luxurious amenities and spacious bedrooms! It is pet-friendly and the view from the top is unbelievable. Also, it is next to the County Market, so the location is at its best.

Reply from Burnham 310

The best luxury urban residence in CU! Award-winning design, state-of-the-art amenities, helpful and courteous staff, strategic location, safe and comfortable.

Reply from Burnham 310

I love living at Burnham 310. The amenities are awesome and the living spaces are very modern yet with a warm feel. The office staff has also been very attentive to any issues.

Reply from Burnham 310

Next to county market, meaning that you could go buy a snack/meal anytime of the day 24/7. Great location near the engineering buildings and just a great place to live overall.

I’ve had a great experience with everyone working at the building. I just even got a new floor plan and I love it even more than the last one!

Reply from Burnham 310

All of the staff at Burnham 310 are very pleasant and are willing to help whenever you need it. I love the amenities that are here. The gym has so many machines to where i don't need to make a trip to the ARC.

Reply from Burnham 310

Great service and cleaning and friendly environment. The place is always being cleaned frequently which makes the apartment welcome and I feel safe living here.

Really great apartments. Luxurious, lots of space, very efficient maintenance staff, very helpful office staff. They have a game room , a huge TV room, a big gym. I love the view outside my window. It's always quiet on my floor and the common room has a fantastic view. The appliances provided are amazing. I really love my stay here.

Reply from Burnham 310

The Burnham 310 staff is very friendly and helpful. They promptly and appropriately respond to any concerns I have. They ensure that everyone has a good experience.

Reply from Burnham 310

18층에 살고 있는데, 나쁘지 않습니다... 높아서 view가 좋습니다..투베드 이지만 혼자 살고 있습니다.... 추천 합니다..!!! Not bad. I recommend. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

The community is well kept and well managed. The amenities are well worth the rent and the living experience here at Burnham has been spectacular

Great Job. Absolutely love the place and have not experienced any problems yet. Amazing facilities and great services. Can't wait to spend the next year here!

Whenever you're asked to decide whether something is good or bad--and then explain why on paper--you're being asked to write a *review* or *evaluation*. This is a valuable style of writing to learn, because even if you don't wind up writing book reviews for a living, you will still need

You're doing perfect. I really like this application for rewards. I like Burnham 310 too, I have been living here for three year. I think this is a good step.

Office staff is awesome & so is maintenance. They try to get problems fixed quick. My apartment is so nice. Wood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, & high ceilings make me feel like I’m city living! Plus it’s quiet.

Great maintainence staff, also loved living here because it is per friendly. Great amenities and the building is pretty much always clean. Would live here again but it is a little pricey

Jjbbhhhjj didnsdonc susbwk ownw9d Sisi's fif9fnd signs ocineb dishenf insists did9suicuv jiieirbeie9he dnsisidb sidibe dsidosidntn titiforn.