Burnham 310

the community is great at burnham, the office is very helpful and they organize student friendly events to bring the residents together and make it a home away from home.
This is my second year living here and I've never had any issues. Maintenance is the best and very fast. The staff is very friendly and the building is always clean. I also love the different events they have for their residents.
Step 2: Practice your elevator speech so that you can succinctly introduce yourself to employers. Be sure to add to your elevator pitch something that gives the recruiter an understanding of why you are visiting their booth. For example, you could say, “I see that you have restoration ecology internships posted and I was wondering if you could walk me through what that role does on a daily basis.” This example demonstrates that you have done your homework and are making a conversation with the recruiter. Step 3: Select appropriate attire. Most students searching for a job should select business professional attire. This means choose a flattering suit, sports coat with dress pants or a dress with a jacket. You can find gently used professional clothing there at The Career Closet. You can find their hours and location here.
Great Resident Experience here. Close to the campus and market, quiet neighbourhood and neat rooms. This is my first resident here and I feel like found the best choise.
Good service and nice apartment! Also the package room is the highlight part!If this apartment have more study rooms , it absolutely would be better !
Great Apartment with great staff and facilities. The location is perfect with County market right next to the building also the building provides underground parking.
Living here has been awesome. It is quiet, my service requests get answered mostly on the same day, I use the gym a ton, and the study lounges are a godsend.
Greatness, love living here. Very clean spaces throughout the entire building. I love the height of the ceilings in my apartment. Never have any trouble with loud neighbors. Only concern is why the parking garage door doesn’t close.
overall i think burnham 310 is great with its nice staffs and customer service. I also love its amenities with study rooms and free printing and all the events.
I lived here for two years. This apartment is the best in town with great location and views. Highly recommend for U of I students, especially those who have pets.