Overall it has been a good experience. Maintenance requests are taken care of really fast. But I have had some mishaps with the rent portal and how it is maintained. Would like it if the staff proactively took care it, instead of I having to call them to check about it.

Great and clean, the facilities here are fully equipped. The only thing is that some residents near me love to hold parties, and very noisy.

The system is of bugs but the management team is helpful. The experience might differ as different levels come with different water pressure.

The mail room need to arrange in order, every time I went to the mail room takes me tons of time to find my package. Although there has some sign of floor arrangement, the postman never follow the sign.

it's been nice. Room is very spacious and people here are really nice. Location is great cuz its right next to the county market! will recommend

All staffs are nice here and the rooms are large and have decent structure. The facilities are satisfying and convenient. There is a large 24 hours market just around the corner. It would be perfect if there's no wholes on thw wall.

Just started living here, everything looks good so far. There were some small problems, but the management team fixed that problem as soon as possible

it is so good, I feel comfortable in this apartment, it is so convenient for me to buy something because there is a county market under the Burnham 310

Is is a really great apartment. The furniture here is very clean and tidy, and the living room is large. The kitchen is fully equipped and the room is very satisfactory overall. Apart from the fact that the bed is too soft, it should of course be used quickly. The apartments are also fully equipped with a gym and recreation room. The office staff is also great, friendly and productive.

So far, Burnham has been the best apartment experience I have had. The maintenance team is excellent! Moving in was a breeze. I am looking forward to the rest of the year at Burnham 310.

The location is perfect, it is right beside the market on campus and the engineering library. There are many wonderful activities for residents occasionally.

Everything was great. Excellent service, accomendations were amazing. Maintanece was quick and effective. Only complaint is there are only 2 elevators, and one isn’t often down for maintence.

I have not yet moved into burnham 310, however, I have a friend who lives in burnham and I have visited him quite a lot. I really like the place and therefore I have decided to live her for the rest of my school life.

Maintenance not very helpful. Shower water is often either too hot or too cold. Toilet does not function very well either. Kind of noisy because of the location.

Maintenance is very responsive to all requests, and the rooms are nice. Hallways and trash rooms could be cleaned more often, but the facilities (like the gym and mail room) are nice. Location is good.

Great time reviewing the place and I love the view that it has and the employees are so welcoming.Kyla was our tour guide and she really did great at explaining everything to us and making sure we get the full experience.

Had a great experience at burnham. I lived here for two years straight. I would not have wanted to live anywhere else! They always add new amenities and keep them updated!

I really enjoy the great community and convenient location that Burnham 310 offers. This is my third year living here, and I have truly loved my experience.

It's been a great experience living at Burnham 310. The staff is very active and prompt, and whenever I had issues someone was always present to help. The roommate matching process is also great, I landed up with a great roommate. I would recommend staying at Burnham for sure.

I love living at Burnham 310. It is in a great location and has so many fun events. The staff really keep residents engaged and hosts events that are enjoyable. Maintenance is always quick and reliable.

I really like the fact that the building is right above a grocery store, it saves so much effort for grocery shopping. The management is usually very responsive and it gives students an advantage to live comfortably.

It is very classy and modern looking everywhere in this building. It is also in a great location. I love my tall cielings and nice appliances and the fact that I could have my cat with me. There were a few minor issues with repairs but everything else so nice I barely noticed it.

Jjbbhhhjj didnsdonc susbwk ownw9d Sisi's fif9fnd signs ocineb dishenf insists did9suicuv jiieirbeie9he dnsisidb sidibe dsidosidntn titiforn.

The experience is overall good. I would point out some potential improvements. 1. 2nd floor facing extremely hot water problem in toilet and shower. 2. Wall needs repainting

Burnham is okay except theres no noise canceling and the water temperature is hard to control. I’ve asked the office about it for months now but its still out of control