Everyone has been so helpful and welcoming! Every time I need help there is always someone there ready to answer my question or help me if needed

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

All i’ve done is visited, i love in in august, however the people that work there and the facility is amazing! I am very excited to begin my journey at a&m with the assistance and comfort of cambridge.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I was a resident this past yeah and I will say this is a perfect place for freshman to live. The staff there is all very kind and they greet you every time you come into the apartment.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I feel like the Cambridge was par at best when compared to other established student living spaces. I enjoyed the hospitality of the staff but felt it was necessary to accommodate for the lackluster quality of amenities and frequent maintenance.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Fantastic community with kind staff. The included amenities are a plus for a first time college student. The price is fairly reasonable. I would definitely recommend living in this community.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I had a great time here my freshman year all of the events put on by the Cambridge made it a great living experience. The RA’s were also super helpful with any questions I had

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It wasn’t a bad experience. The roommate match wasn’t the best, my roommates were awful. The food also wasn’t the best, I think more spices should’ve been used. The same meals were also served several times a week. I would’ve changed it up.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Decent food. Good staff and RAs. Living conditions were not amazing. The rooms were small, flooded easily, easily dirtied, and had stains before I even moved in.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It’s gorgeous. The amenities are incredible. The apartment complex is also near the A&M campus, so it makes travel time easy. I truly enjoy staying here!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I’ve truly enjoyed my time at The Cambridge at College Station because having come from a family with financial issues, the Cambridge has allowed me to attend Texas A&M without worrying about my financial situation. The apartment is a great bang for your buck!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Food was pretty bad not gonna lie. Very unhealthy and repetitive. Easily could have spent a little more and have bought good fresh ingredients to cook healthy recipes.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Fact: the food isn’t bad the service is good and we got a grill!!! Once the BBQ Pit is installed we will be the best place to live!!! I’ll be back in August

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Haven’t actually gotten to live there yet, but the place seems great and it was very easy to sign up! Thank you for this opportunity to win rewards!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The apartments have been very understanding of the roommate situation and have let us choose our own roommates through a selection process by way of Facebook.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The staff is so friendly and helpful, I love the food, and I appreciate how the workout facility is included in the complex. The pool area is nice, and I enjoy the community events at Cambridge.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I'm going into my 3rd year living at the Cambridge and I plan on staying until I graduate from A&M. Go to all the events and you'll have a good time. 11/10 would recommend.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

They foster a fantastic community environment. Great for building a group of friends. RAs are always friendly, and host amazing and varied hall events.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Amazing except the no having hot water 💦 kinda sucked. Bit other than that it was amazing. So cool 😎 living there. 🔥🍕🍍🍗🧢☁️ So cool i love living there.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

My time here at the Cambridge has been so welcoming! I love the amenities that the Cambridge has to offer! Cannot wait to return next semester!!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The Cambridge is great, love the community and the hall events, I always try to go to them as much as I can and they are always fun. The only thing I would change is maybe the food it can get old at times and the WiFi can also be slow but beside that I really like the Cambridge

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The quiet hours are not enforced, people are loud in the courtyard often far passed the allowed time and no one does anything, even if you ask. As I'm writing this, it's passed midnight and there are people shouting in the courtyard, and they've been there being loud for hours. The cafeteria workers need an attitude improvement, the past few times I've gone down there one of the ladies working the middle section rolled her eyes at me and looked generally annoyed that I was there to, you know, eat. As all humans do. The wifi has gotten really bad lately, with noticeably slower loading times as well. I do, however, like the helpfulness of the RAs at the front desk and the hall events are nice when I'm able to go to them.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Great place to live. The food from the cafe is nice and convenient. The resident advisors are extremely helpful with any issues a resident has.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The events are always fun and a great experience and I love the people I’ve met here including the staff, like the ra’s, overall I’ve had a great experience from my three years of living here

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The staffs were very nice and helpful. The lady that gave me a tour around the apartment was extremely kind and was helpful with many questions I have asked. The rooms were very clean and well put together. I am excited to be living in this apartment my freshman year!