Nice community feeling at Cambridge. Only issues I have had is the café closing early and not having any wifi connection from my room what so ever. besides that very friendly and nice place to live

The Cambridge is absolutely terrific. The rooms are great and the community is a fantastic way to meet new people, especially in an environment where it's not so easy to do so.

I love everything about cambridge so far. The only down side is the awful wifi and bugs! I have had several crickets and other bugs in my room!

Cambridge has done a good job. Some things need improve but most things are great! They have great good and fun activities to involve yourself in

My cafe is my favorite part of Cambridge. The food is good and the people friendly. The hall events have been great. I'm exited for the Smash Bros tournament in Nov.

I love living at the Cambridge. The people are friendly, the food is great (and paid for) and there is always something going on! Only down side is that the bus route can be inconvenient

It is pretty good. Earning points is easy and convenient to where I can do it from my phone. I haven't encountered any problems so I'm giving a pretty good review. I'm just not a fan of all the sharing.

Everything's great! There's always a helping hang when I need it, the RAs are super informed about everything, and I can always get a good meal from the caf!

I love it here! The food is great and the workers are friendly. The amenities are much appreciated and the atmosphere is pleasant. I would recommend this place to my friends!

Really good. I'm having a blast at cambridge and I would totally recommend it to future people who don't know where to stay. I love the mixers you guys do, especially watch parties.

I really enjoy it here 😊 It's peaceful and a great place to call home. I like the events they schedule for the dorm on occasion, they are really fun!

This community is very friendly, and there are freshman of all disciplines living here. Its very easy to meet new people and the food is amazing compared to on campus food choices.

So far it's been great! Cambridge is convienant and a great environment/place to spend your freshman year transitioning into college. I love the atmosphere!

My experience here has been wonderful!! The students who live are are extremely nice and the staff is so helpful and welcoming! I especially love the staff who works in the cafe. They are so great!

I totally love living here at Cambridge! This a place that I can call HOME. They make sure that you feel like you can fit in. Every week there are new events made that truly make it a college experience.

Great place to live, close to campus and is overall pretty cool. The staff is nice and the cooks are cool. There is a general vibe of being welcome everywhere.

Living here was not what I was told it was going to be like. I was told on the tour that this was the place to be Freshman year, so far it hasn't been that at all.

My first smestior of college wouldn't be the same without Cambridge. The roommate matching system is spot on with my ideal roommates. Along with great friends and a great atmosphere, Cambridge is great.

the wifi does not work a lot and there are crickets but the cafe is really good and has a lot of options. the washing machines and dryers are also broken a lot

I have enjoyed my experience here at The Cambridge. The staff is very helpful and professional. The food is pretty good and there is always a variety to choose from.

I love living here! I have meet so many friends here. The study room is the best place to study. The food is very good and I love that they can pack me a lunch to take to school its like being at home.

Cambridge at College Stations needs to get more servers or something that will make internet available to all rooms without having to use a router.

I love living at Cambridge! The staff is always very friendly and ready to help you if you need something. They amenities are great and my living space is awesome.

Food is good and it's nice to live here being a freshman. Won't be doing it again next year though. Doing dishes in the sink blows and the wifi is really bad.

Everyone here is super friendly and helpful if you have a question. The food is also pretty good. However, maintenance isn't the best and the wifi could be soooooo much better.