Cambridge at College Station

Nice community feeling at Cambridge. Only issues I have had is the café closing early and not having any wifi connection from my room what so ever. besides that very friendly and nice place to live
The Cambridge is absolutely terrific. The rooms are great and the community is a fantastic way to meet new people, especially in an environment where it's not so easy to do so.
I love everything about cambridge so far. The only down side is the awful wifi and bugs! I have had several crickets and other bugs in my room!
Cambridge has done a good job. Some things need improve but most things are great! They have great good and fun activities to involve yourself in
My cafe is my favorite part of Cambridge. The food is good and the people friendly. The hall events have been great. I'm exited for the Smash Bros tournament in Nov.
I love living at the Cambridge. The people are friendly, the food is great (and paid for) and there is always something going on! Only down side is that the bus route can be inconvenient
It is pretty good. Earning points is easy and convenient to where I can do it from my phone. I haven't encountered any problems so I'm giving a pretty good review. I'm just not a fan of all the sharing.
Everything's great! There's always a helping hang when I need it, the RAs are super informed about everything, and I can always get a good meal from the caf!
I love it here! The food is great and the workers are friendly. The amenities are much appreciated and the atmosphere is pleasant. I would recommend this place to my friends!
Really good. I'm having a blast at cambridge and I would totally recommend it to future people who don't know where to stay. I love the mixers you guys do, especially watch parties.