This place is just wildin. There's always something going on. Whether that be a small hall event, or big Cambridge wide shin-dig, there's always an event coming down the pipes. Also, the guy who takes timelapses is really cool!

It took much longer than the lease agreement specified for me to receive the renewal bonus promised. The check that was sent from the owners of the Cambridge to community rewards was apparently lost during Hurricane Harvey. Unfortunate, but a contract is a contract. I wonder if they would have that much lenience if someone couldn't pay their lease for a couple of months.

I love it here! It’s very homey and the people are amazing! The food is good, and the housing is perfect. I see myself staying here all four years.

It’s been a fun time living at the Cambridge! I love the many resident events that the RA’s host. It’s such a loving and welcoming community.

I have enjoyed living here! All of the amenities have been amazing, and everyone here is so kind. It is very convenient being able to come home after a long day of class and have a good dinner, and always be greeted by someone!

Personally my experience has been great. I do however feel that management is almost too strict to the RA's on their duties and letting them go when they are already understaffed.

Overall, my experience at the Cambridge has been everything I needed it to be as a student. All of the staff are friendly and willing to help with whatever it is you may need. The food in the cafeteria is convenient and much better than most food you would find at on-campus locations. The rooms are well kept and maintenance on anything that may not be up to par is only a call or website visit away. I would recommend the Cambridge to anybody looking for housing in college.

Cafe hours are inconvenient and the cleaning service is in consistent. Overall the experience is nice, but services could be better for the price.

I really love it! The location is good & the fact that they cook us food is very convenient! The only thing I have a problem with is that after hours we can’t go in through the side doors in the front.

It good people and helping us with are problems and they will help us and try anf talked to us and if we need anything to have anything problem they will come and help us

The staff is very friendly and the food is not too bad. There are regular visits from crickets so that is not fun. The water pressure is also sucky.

The foods alright, nice place to live, good ammenities and still some I have yet to try. Probably my number one place to live for next year, dont expect that to change.

Living at the Cambridge is nice, noise issues are decreasing and overall it's a nice place to live. Cafeteria food is hit or miss, but improving. The maid staff is inconsistent with what and how they clean, the renewal kitchen would benefit from an update, I've been locked out a few times due to a lack of night security (but not too recently, so I'm unsure if that's been resolved). I love the convenience of the location on the bus route, the rooms are nice, and the amenities given are a good bonus.

Awesome place to be, would highly recommend to any new students coming in that haven’t quite found their way around yet. Plus, free food and a Scholarship? It can’t be beat!

Good overall experience, the food accommodations are greatly appreciated and very convenient, the rooms will go on frenzies from time to time with things that won't work but overall a solid experience

The food cafe is great and plentiful. The front desk is very helpful when needed. Being able to print as much as we want and need is great. The hall events are fun, specially the Hanted Hall this Halloween. The only thing that's bothering me right now is my roomate but it's whatever.

I think that the it has been great living here. I think the people and the community is amazing. I would seriously consider coming back for next year.

I truly love living here at Cambridge all the staff are super respectful I love the pool and the movie room the most the food here at Cambridge is also so good

This is my second year living here and I can say it is just as good as the first time!! Everyone is so friendly and the RA’s are very helpful!

Great place. Cafe is amazing. Staff is very helpful and accommodating. The other amenities are nice to have. I would live here again. Gig'em

Really good so far, very enjoyable. Bus is super covenant and everyone is very friendly. I also like how the cambridge has events every now and then.

Its cool or whateva its pretty rad I like it I like it so much I work here thats wild im out here making that shmoney it would be five stars without crickets

Living here is really convenient in location and accessibility to the school. The property is nice and the cafe takes a big burden off. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. If they don't have an answer they find somebody who does.

So far living here has been amazing! The staff is always there to help and will always offer help if we need it for things such as printing paper or just even saying hello and bye when we are leaving. It gives a warm feeling being here, it feel like home.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The amenities and staff here are of great value in comparison to other locations. The staff is always very helpful and friendly, if there are any issues.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station