Cambridge at College Station

I wish I could cancel my lease for next year due to how poorly the establishment is run. They are constantly cutting staff and having maintenance issues due to not putting profits from the building back into it.
I do not like the food. Biggest problem. I also do not like how it's relatively far from campus. One thing I like about this place is how they do small events
DONT LIVE HERE!! Cambridge is the worst choice for student housing besides living on campus. Their location is "close to campus" meaning a few blocks from the university golf course
1 star
It was not what I expected. I thought it would be just like living in a dorm and meeting new people but it’s not like that at all! Honestly I would not recommend living here if your not a freshman.
1 star
I was very excited to live here but that quickly diminished. The rooms are tiny and the food is terrible. I am wasting my money by being here because I'm having to buy food anyway.
1 star
i hated it , food wasn’t good, housekeeping never cleaned anything! the elevator NEVER works the only good thing is that you can print for free
1 star
It took much longer than the lease agreement specified for me to receive the renewal bonus promised. The check that was sent from the owners of the Cambridge to community rewards was apparently lost during Hurricane Harvey. Unfortunate, but a contract is a contract. I wonder if they would have that much lenience if someone couldn't pay their lease for a couple of months.
I had a lot of problems with my room that should have been addressed before I moved in. Things like mold in the bathroom, ice in freezer, and dirt all over fan.
Living here was not what I was told it was going to be like. I was told on the tour that this was the place to be Freshman year, so far it hasn't been that at all.
Lots of things need to be renovated. Hallway always smells like sewage. Very non understanding with me trying to get out of my lease. Food is always over cooked