The Cambridge is a great place to live. Good community and lots of fun activities to get involved in. It's nice that it's both TAMU and Blinn students.

great place to live, i am an incoming freshman and i love it here. the staff is really sweet and i like some of the RA's. the cafe is popping and the food can get tiring so mix it up

I haven't lived here yet, but so far, the experience has been great. The manager has been quick to respond to any questions I have and made signing my lease very easy

My experience has been fantastic. I enjoy the community life and everything it has to offer. The food is good, employees are nice. I wouldn't have wanted to live anywhere else!

The Cambridge is the best place to live in college station. They do a lot of party. They do a lot of hall of vents. The RA's are nice. The people are nice/even the cafeteria people are kind

Living at Cambridge was a good experience. My favorite part was always being a minute away from the cafeteria and being able to eat whenever I wanted.

Cambridge is a good place for your first year in college to meet new people and have fun. But the wifi is horrible at times and other times is amazing.

The location is great, amenities are cool, and rooms are pretty nice. Cafeteria is good enough for the convenience, and the staff is friendly.

What is there not to love about this place?! Every one is nice and polite and willing to help. The staff is really friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a new home, why not here?

Good bus stop location, food is good but can get repetitive, wi-fi is poor, room design is solid. Off-campus, this is a good option. Overall, not a bad place to live.

Good place to transition from being at home to being on your own. Food is a little repetitive and dining staff doesn't always act like they want to be there. Overall a good freshman off campus dorm.

The Cambridge is like a hotel, nothing about it seems like the typical dorm that everyone groans about having to live in. The staff are exceptionally nice and the food is great.

The wifi still needs improving, but I am satisfied with the rest of my experience. The front desk is always manned, and I get mail and assistance there in a very timely manner.

In general it is nice living here. The food down in the cafe is good, and they always have lots of options. Sometimes it is super slow to have maintenance requests filled.

Spacious rooms, great amenities, huge dining hall, pool, game room, movie room, what more could you ask for? Maintenance is a little slow sometimes, my only complaint. Overall great place to live.

Cambridge at College Station is like dorm like but it's more luxurious, they provide a huge theater room. They also have computer lab with unlimited printing which is really helpful!

Great experience with Cambridge! Very nice community close to A&M and Sorority Row. Great amenities and the floorplans of the apartments are awesome!

I have only been living there almost a seated but have enjoyed my stay so far. Love being on the bus route and so close to campus. Very convenient.

My experience at the cambridge has been great. The staff is friendly and the conveniences it provides from scantrons to meals is very nice for a freshman at A&M

Living at Cambridge has been a pretty big joy so far. The food is good, the RA's are nice, the place is pretty clean as well. All in all, I'm very glad I chose to live here.

The Cambridge is a great place to stay for college students' first couple of years. They provide mostly everything a student needs and have good services.

Great place to live! I could not imagine living anywhere else! The food is amazing and everyone is so friendly. The wifi can be a little spotty but it is fixed within a day or two.

Cambridge is a great place to stay your freshman year. Lots of fun activities to take part in, plenty of ways to meet new friends. The staff is so nice and the food is good, too!

Fantastic place to stay for college. Bus is regular, food is great, and staff is devoted! There is ample parking and the rooms come with cable, furniture, and even a fridge.

Cambridge is awesome, I love it!! The food is delicious and the RA's are wonderful!! KATIE IS MY FAVORITE, she is very out going and I love hanging out with her!