I liked living at Cambridge because it was a good place for freshman to live and meet new people. I like how everything was convenient, we had a cafe, a printer, and places to study.

The food here is excellent. The staff is always friendly to everyone. If there is ever a problem it gets taken care of. Also I have the TSHA scholarship.

The food that is less than 100 yards from my room, no community baths, maids, and also the poker night that was alot of fun. Lastly, the bus service is the first drop off and the last pick up, so going to and from campus is really easy and you dont need your car to much which means less gas, more savings!

DONT LIVE HERE!! Cambridge is the worst choice for student housing besides living on campus. Their location is "close to campus" meaning a few blocks from the university golf course

I have made some great friends here over the past few months. The staff is always so friendly! Different events or opportunities are always being posted and are fun if you just need to get away from studying!

Community is great. Love running around the city. Would not want to be anywhere else. Fair and equal staff, the food is great. the gym could use a little more equipment. Other than that I would definitely recommend the Cambridge to other freshmen.

Well.......... I like that I do not have to cook whenever I am hungry. Unbelievably awesome location in College Station. I'm glad I don't have to pay for electricity.

The amenities are awesome! The pool is my favorite place to do homework and the tanning bed is really convenient! The food is great, the only downside is you can't make your own. Everyone on the staff is very friendly and really tries to make you feel like your at your home away from home.

It is conventiant for a freshman, also great not to have to cook for the first year. Love the people and great to make friends quickly. Laslty, love the computer lab and movie thearter for easy access whenever we need them.

Excellent service and food at the cafeteria. Overall amenities are very convenient. RA' make the Cambridge's environment one o a kind for its residents. Apartments feature a dorm style layout and are very comfortable.

The Cambridge provides a great place to live your first year. It is good for transitioning between living at home to living on your own. I recommend it.

Great place to live!! They always have fun stuff planned throughout the year, study breaks, parties, and community service projects. Great administrators too.

I am living here because of the great rooms and awesome food! this place is the best mix between a dorm and a apartment, and is perfect for me. The food is amazing!

I think they have good food. They have a really cool pool area. I think they have good housekeeping. I feel they have really good residential advisors...

I really enjoyed the dorm like atmosphere without being on campus. It was a great first year experience and I'm glad I got the opportunity to live here.

Cambridge has been a great place to live, especially for first year students! The facility is beautiful and far better than most other off-campus student housing.

I enjoy living here but I think the cafe should be open later and the side door to the right of the lobby should work so that I don't have to walk through the lobby and get stared at everyday after class.