Facilities are nice. Housekeeping is promoted as more than it is. Cafeteria is problematic. Employees are often in violation of standard food safety regs (ie wearing sandals while preparing food, cross contamination of cooked and raw foods, etc...). Kitchen is not always open when it’s supposed to be.

For a freshman year apartment its great. Things start to even out after the second year. Its good if you want everything you'd need in one place and have food still included.

The absolute best thing about this place is the meal plan and planned events. However, i've had numerous problems with maintenance projects that have needed to be done.

Stupendous! Everything is awesome! Do you know a great place to stay? Go cambridge or go home baby! Amazing cafe and amazing service from the RA’s up to management💯

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It is pretty rad. I hope i get the job here. I want to make money and have friends ya dig. The food is pretty alright and I like living here overall.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

While I haven't had the pleasure of being a resident just yet at Cambridge, I did have a very nice tutor recently and was really impressed by how pretty Cambridge is. It has all a student needs to become a successful student and also enjoy their time at college.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

When I first visited, the staff was so kind and helpful, and the environment was one I knew I wanted to be a part of. I would definitely recommend visiting if you are interested, because then you can see for your self just how welcoming and wonderful it is.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love the environment and the vibe I get from being at Cambridge. It brings me great excitement to know that I'll be spending my time here.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Cambridge definitely has its advantages and disadvantages. The amenities are nice for the fact that we are living off campus, the cafe food could be a lot better; kind of hurts my heart that Cambridge doesn't recycle.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Great place for first year students! Love the convenience of the cafe! The interior might not be the most up to date but it’s typically clean and if something isn’t or is wrong the staff is quick to help you and typically with a smile too!

Very good Place. Like to live here. Fun fun fun time. Food good. Halls good. Pool good. People good. Bed good. Roommates good. Community rewards? Really good

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I do not like the food. Biggest problem. I also do not like how it's relatively far from campus. One thing I like about this place is how they do small events

many cons few pros about living here. overall just decent nothing more. most people living here just "stand" living here or put up with living here its really nothing special

The Cambridge really is an amazing place to live when moving to college. Its a great transition from living with your parents to completely on your own. With the cafe, friendly staff, and numerous events every month, the Cambridge really does their best to make sure this place feels like home for us.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The community is incredible and supportive and the food is great! The only issue I have encountered is that the internet can be slow at times.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Great for Freshman, has everything you need. Cafe is great, but it gets old after a while with the same meals repeating each week. You can see how management is working to improve things around the property by updating and adding amenities.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It has been both enjoyable and comforting to be apart of the Cambridge community. I feel at home and it is very convenient to stay here as a freshman.

It is an amazing place! The food’s great and everything is at a close distance. The people are nice and everything plus the theater room is my favorite place to relax.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The tome that I have lived here at the Cambridge has been great and haven’t had any problems. Living at the Cambridge has been very convenient because the surve food and can just catch a quick bit when I’m in a hurry.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

This is my second year at the Cambridge and I love it! The food in the cafe is delicious and I over the staff there. The RAs really go out of their way to build a genuine bond with the residents. If you live here, DO NOT MISS OUT ON CASINO NIGHT!!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The Cambridge is a decent place to stay at. I would say that, for the price I pay to live there, it could be nicer though. Overall, I will not be renewing my lease and recommend somewhere cheaper. The main thing about this apartment is the cost.

Living at the Cambridge has been a great experience. I just signed my lease to stay here for a third year, and I'm just as excited as I was coming in my freshman year.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love it here the staff here are really nice people and are really helpful I’m able to socialize with a lot of people and make new friends.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

My resident experience has been fairly great. All guests I bring to Cambridge see it as a hotel and love the courtyard area. I enjoy the cafe and study rooms.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I was very excited to live here but that quickly diminished. The rooms are tiny and the food is terrible. I am wasting my money by being here because I'm having to buy food anyway.