Everything has been going great. Staff is friendly, easy to talk to and ask questions to. I like how they're very connected with the residents, you'd hardly know they were staff unless someone told you. Kitchen staff is good most of the time, occasionally they can exhibit a hostile vibe.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It nice. great food and the shuttle is right outside so location is fire. RAs are also super chill and this place is very welcoming. Highly recommend freshmen to live here!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Cambridge has so much that I need in one place! It's so convenient to have dining, a workout room, and study areas in the same building! I also appreciate how when I am not home, Cambridge can prepare me sack lunches for school or hot dinners when I don't make it back before the cafe closes. The staff are excellent and very helpful!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I’ve had a great experience so far. The staff is friendly and the food is good. All the amenities are wonderful. I would recommend to others.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love living here because the people are super nice, the food is really good, the pool is nice, and I have made really good friends. i highly recommend freshmen to live here

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Cambridge is a great place to live because it really fits a freshman college students needs and creates a wonderful environment to make new friends and create memories.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The Cambridge is a great place to stay. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful, the food is excellent and all of the amenities are very well kept and maintained.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The Cambridge is a really nice place to live while attending college. It provides most of the amenities that you need in order to focus on your studying without worrying about anything.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I am loving living at the cambridge so far. The living space is so much better than anything they offer on campus. Also the fact that they cook fresh meals for you takes the cake.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love it here. The food is good, the people are kind and make it fun living here. I'm glad I chose to live here. I like how they always have events going on.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

My resident experience has been amazing. I love my room and I haven’t had a problem at all so far lol. I’m really looking forward to more events here at Cambridge:)

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

My favorite part about the Cambridge is that there’s so many commodities available to you within the comfort of your new home. You hungry? Go ahead and walk to the on site cafeteria. Feel like working out? Go to the second floor gym. Want a place to sit down and relax outside your room? Go chill at the pool, or the game room, a study room, the theatre room or one of many lounge areas around the building!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The staff is very nice and I am happy with my roommates. The mail runs smoothly and I love the amenities you offer. The pool is my personal favorite.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The rooms are actually big enough for you to live freely and feel like you are at home. The pool is hot but nice and the food is also really good.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The Cambridge has really great food and the dorm style (aka having RAs, sharing rooms, apartment events) are really nice to have. However, it is kind of far from campus and is in a sort of shady area.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I really love the people and the food here is so good! I just wish there was a little more communication between the ra and the residents in their hall. The atmosphere is fun and the ra in the front will help you any time

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The experience has been well thus far. The people are amazing and the amenities are super comvienent for my everyday needs. Would like if mail notifications were done some other way then email.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I had a great experience living here and I would definitely recommend living here to another freshman! The dorm experience is great for getting involved and meeting your friends that you are going to have throughout college. It was also great having the dining hall right there for quick meals before class. Can’t wait to come back next year

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Great absolutely love living here. It is amazing. conditions are great, and the food is wonderful, and I’ve made so many friends already!!!!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Very welcoming,and provides great service. People are sweet and it is both great to live here and be apart of the community that surrounds the apartments.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

This is my second year at the Cambridge and it's great that I was able to pick my room since I was a renewal. This made me feel more at home since I was able to get the same room.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The staff here is very nice. The included amenities are a plus, but some things like furniture could be updated or replace. The noise level is fine. Overall, my experience was great and there are so many interesting people to meet.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Everyone at The Cambridge at College Station have been welcoming and friendly. The move in process was quick and easy. We had a lot of fun during Howdy week.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The apartment is a great size for a great value. The only knock on it I can possibly imagine is that the laundry is way too much money to do; which will ensue stinky guests

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Cambridge is a great place to live for students. It is a good mixture of dorm and apartment life, and would be great for freshman. There are lots of amenities and the rooms are spacious.