Amazing first week so far. Staff is the best part of the experience. They're all very attentive, and are super helpful. Maintenance staff is also incredible.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Everyone has been great! The RA’s have been very friendly, all staff has been extremely helpful, and maintenance has responded to all matters in a timely manner!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

This has been such an amazing experience living here. The Cambridge has made my transition from to college so much easier. I also really enjoy the many amenities that are available to me.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The rooms are decent but could be better. The staff is friendly and helpful but sometimes uninformed. Overall everything is alright but could be improved.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love the Cambridge! It is such a friendly and inviting environment that makes leaving home as easy as possible! 10/10 would recommend the Cambridge to anyone and everyone!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The a good place to start your freshmen life. The bedroom are nice and cozy. The staff are hospitals and friendly. You’re are matchrd with your to roomate

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The a/c was not working properly on Saturday and it has slowly improved. It’s still a little warm at night in the bedrooms. My bathroom sink issue was taken care of.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Everything is great and the staff is wonderful. Couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to be catering to me. Very understanding and open yet at the same time very good about giving us our space and just letting us do our own thing.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love living here. The people are great, the foods good, and I got to make new friends not only with my roomates but with other residents here.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It’s lit -Travi$ Scott Lit like Bic -Rae shrem Litty -Meek Mill This place is amazing real chill vibe and everyone here is real friendly workers and residents

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Fun and it feels like home we all get along and I enjoy my roommates and neighbors I appreciate this opportunity god has given me to live me life on my own for a little

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It’s a nice place, haven’t tried the food yet but my friends and I are loving it! The pool is nice the RA’s are nice. So far it has been good

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I have enjoyed my time here. The people and staff are very helpful and welcoming. There are areas of improvement but overall I would live here again.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Really good overall! Love the unit and amenities - only problem is the shower had rust in it from water sitting in it. Besides that, the Cambridge has a great value and would recommend!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

RA’s are super nice and friendly!! Love that I have my own room and all the amenities that Cambridge has to offer! The cafe is also super nice and has so many great meal options.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Some parts are nice but some of the walls are damaged or have random paint stains on them. Shower is also a little dirty and parts of the carpet have ripped.

I just moved in and it has been a phenomenal time so far. The food is great, internet is good enough to do most things, and it's so much better not being in a crowded dorm.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Since move in everyone here at Cambridge has been helpful and nice! I’m excited to be staying in such a friendly and inclusive place at A&M.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It’s good and there’s a lot of stuff to do here so you can always have an opportunity to be doing things! I love the pool and movie theater along with the layout of the apartment.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It's been fun so far and the staff seems really nice. I'm really looking forward to the Howdy Week activities. The pool seems to be clean and well kept and the food in the cafeteria is decent.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Super fun! Love the Cambridge love living here for a second year a second year a row and the hall events are bomb! Mode Ronan of friends and the ammenitys are awesome

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I’m about to move in this Saturday, but when I toured the facility they were very welcoming. The facility is also very beautiful and I’m really excited to move in!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I think it’s a great value for what we pay. Elvin makes great grill food and it’s definitely easy to eat healthy if you try! Also being right on the bus route is great.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Been really great! Staff has been really friendly and I cannot wait until August 17th!!! Also whoever is in charge of putting roommates together did a really good job!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

T this year was wondering how the government will 4get it in a fight against it and 4to it 4was 4out to the rub on it myself for a couple years in my.