I have no moved in yet but from how the staff has treated me, and made sure i signed the lease, so far this will be a community that I will love.

The Cambridge is a one-of-a-kind living experience, especially for those living on their own for the first time of their life. They make going to school and taking care of life easy to do as one.

I love Living at Cambridge! Great amenities and people! Worth every dollar! The staff is always there to help you out and to put a smile on your face.

The Cambridge truly motivated me to really pick Texas A&M as my home. I would love you to be apart of this community and I haven’t even gone to visit. The Cambridge community looks so beautiful and comfortable, perfect for a first year student.

My experience at Cambridge was great! Friendly and resourceful staff! This place has so many great amenities! I can’t wait to move in and become a part of this community!

I love it here it’s great i enjoy the food the facilities and the relationships i have made with the faculty and other residents. I would recommend to anyone

Great complex. Staff is very nice. Food is awesome. I would strongly recommend this to any first year college student as a way to get used to college life.

The Cambridge is a pretty good place overall. The main thing I like is the convenience of everything. I plan on maybe becoming an RA next year too.

The Cambridge is a great place to live! The location is convenient, staff is friendly, and food is excellent! The rooms are very nice, each with a window. I definitely recommend The Cambridge.

The Cambridge is a pretty decent place to live in. I enjoy the amenities that come with living here, mainly the grill which saves me money in the long run.

Lots of stuff to do such as media room, game room, hall events, and other events put on but the complex itself. Staff is very friendly and great!

Good place to live your freshmen year but the mean plan times aren’t the best. The rooms are decent but very spacious. The faculity is nice and attentive. Maintenance is a little slower than I would prefer, but overall a good place.

Overall it's a great place, although it has it's downsides as well. The rooms are nice, the maid service is timely, and the RAs are exceedingly helpful. Sometimes people here are very loud passed quiet hours with no punishment and on a few occasions I've called the front desk with complaints about destructive resident behavior that didn't seem to be resolved, but overall, it's a decent choice.

very good front desk service however the cafe isn’t very consistent with menus and also the grill can be very slow but the service is very quick

I love living at Cambridge at college station. The reason why is because it is my second home for my house and i dont have to worry about anybody telling me wht go do at all.

the location of the complex was great. It is close to many places to eat and is right on the bus route so it was easy to get to campus with was perfect

Great place. Have really good people and love the rooms. Friendly staff that help you out. Love the court yard area really nice view of the pool from the bedroom windows.

All of the staff at the Cambridge is friendly and approachable. They will go out of their way to offer any help they can, and really do seem to want the best for the residents. They provide a very welcoming environment.

So good. I loved most of ne roomates. I loved the relaxation pool alot alot. The food was ok I loved the pizza alot it was my favorite. 🍗🍕alot.

It’s been so much fun being here. There’s good food and good friends ra are always so nice and everyone is always helping. The cafeteria is my favorite even there everyone is so nice. I just like that everyone is always smiling. Printing for free is amazing too

I like that the dining hall is in the building and is available for all day also the pool and volleyball area are great. I dont have a car so having the bus right outside is good too

I love staying at the Cambridge! It is a great college living environment. We have had big problems but they are very good about getting an exterminator here to fix it, also we have great maid service and the food is awesome!

I have met so many awesome people living here my freshman year! I would recommend this place to any incoming freshman, you'll meet so many friends!

The Cambridge is a fun place to live! With the swimming pools, game room, movie theatre, and extra activities that happen monthly there’s always something fun to do!

Nice place to live your freshmen year. Location is a bit far from campus, therefor you cannot walk. Meal plan times are not the best, but food is good. Mostly clean always overall, and free unlimited printing is awesome!