The Cambridge has really great food and the dorm style (aka having RAs, sharing rooms, apartment events) are really nice to have. However, it is kind of far from campus and is in a sort of shady area.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I really love the people and the food here is so good! I just wish there was a little more communication between the ra and the residents in their hall. The atmosphere is fun and the ra in the front will help you any time

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The experience has been well thus far. The people are amazing and the amenities are super comvienent for my everyday needs. Would like if mail notifications were done some other way then email.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I had a great experience living here and I would definitely recommend living here to another freshman! The dorm experience is great for getting involved and meeting your friends that you are going to have throughout college. It was also great having the dining hall right there for quick meals before class. Can’t wait to come back next year

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Great absolutely love living here. It is amazing. conditions are great, and the food is wonderful, and I’ve made so many friends already!!!!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Very welcoming,and provides great service. People are sweet and it is both great to live here and be apart of the community that surrounds the apartments.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

This is my second year at the Cambridge and it's great that I was able to pick my room since I was a renewal. This made me feel more at home since I was able to get the same room.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The staff here is very nice. The included amenities are a plus, but some things like furniture could be updated or replace. The noise level is fine. Overall, my experience was great and there are so many interesting people to meet.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Everyone at The Cambridge at College Station have been welcoming and friendly. The move in process was quick and easy. We had a lot of fun during Howdy week.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The apartment is a great size for a great value. The only knock on it I can possibly imagine is that the laundry is way too much money to do; which will ensue stinky guests

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Cambridge is a great place to live for students. It is a good mixture of dorm and apartment life, and would be great for freshman. There are lots of amenities and the rooms are spacious.

i Have only been living at the cambridge for 6 days and I wouldn’t want to spend my freshman year living anywhere else. The RA’s are awesome and everyone is so welcoming

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Very good rooms with plenty of space. RA's are very fun and interactive. Food is great with lots of options too. Roommate matching is a plus. Highly recommend

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I really like the Cambridge. There are very cool people and the rents that are hosted are worth while. I completely recommend this place. It’s very cool. The food is good, but it needs barbecues

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I think The Cambridge is pretty good overall, but the washer/dryers are only working some of the time, and also it would be nice if there were grills outside.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

the people in the room above me are so loud BUT i love cambridge!!!! the people are so nice and the food is so good. i made some pretty cool friends so thats good too

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love the community here and I love the fact that the busses come right up to the front door to pick us up and the ease of getting to campus from here.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I have only lived here for about a week but it’s been nothing but great, everyone’s friendly including the RA’s. It’s been really fun meeting people and making friends thanks to the events this month.:)

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The Cambridge is a nice place to live! The courtyard is gorgeous and the food is good, parking spots are typically always open, the property is well maintained.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The place is great with also really great amenities. It isn't too far off of campus so I'm not missing out anything during howdy week and the experience is really enjoyable.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Moving into the Cambridge was a breeze! I am now set up in my dorm room with three of my friends as roommates ready to tackle school this fall!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I really like it here at the Cambride at College Station. I'm so glad I got the scholarship to live here. The pool is probably my favorite part so far.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I wish we had kitchen sinks! That would make it closer to perfect. And bigger microwave. Those are the two things I wish were better. Otherwise I’m pretty happy.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The people who work here are so welcoming and nice. They are so friendly and I feel so comfortable being here. I’m glad I choose the Cambridge.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Its awesome living here. Everyone is so nice and welcoming. They always show support for anything you do. The living is so nice and with unlimited food. Highly recommend!