Good location close to campus. Friendly staff and good amenities. Had a few to many maintenance issues, however they are quick to address most situations

I’ve been at campus court going on 3 years now and I love it here. The amenities c are great and office staff are very thorough and helpful.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love how close Campus Court is Western's campus, just an easy 10-minute walk! I also love the amenities, especially the gym and the pool. Overall, I love where I live.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Excellent staff, great atmosphere. Gym, pool and tanning is always a great option. Having all your bills put into one payment is convenient.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

The apartment is very nice. Lots of fun things to do. They really care about their renters here. They were always helpful in the office. 10/10!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Nice. I enjoyed it and I hope it will be better in next years. I’m glad to leave in campus court . It was such a wonderful experience. Thank you so much

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I’ve enjoyed all my time here. The apartments are spacious and having a personal room and bathroom for only 525 a month is great. I’m excited to have one more year

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Awesome place to live. Wish I could choose my internet service. Dog park and discount is fun. Great Pool and gym. Close to the college. Wish there were more parking spaces.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I have had a great experience living here. I really enjoy the friendly community as well as the amenities that are provided like the pool and gym.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I really enjoy living in CC. It is a nice community with fun people. However, during the winter, maintenance and taking care of the court in general was subpar to say the least. Parking lots were impossible to park, sidewalks were impossible to walk... etc.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

This complex is great and has a cool new updated office. I hope they update the rest of the units to be more modern. Maintenance is always awesome.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I have not moved in yet but my experience has been very good so far. The people that work in Campus court are very helpful and nice and if you ever need anything you can just call their number and they are very willing to help.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Everyone in the office is so friendly and helpful! They make sure you have a positive experience with moving. Units are good and in a great location.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Leasing consultants aren’t that friendly and they’re really defensive all the time, but some are helpful. They should keep a better lookout for unleashed dogs, or poop. Maintenance hours should also accommodate for working students.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love my apartment, and the community. Everything is clean and loving! Only issues that we’ve come across is our ripped and discolored couch and seat...

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Awesome community and staff! Great student housing with a huge gym and a little shorcut to the university. Great place to live, wouls renew 100%

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Great place to live, I’ve lived here for 3 years now and I enjoyed ever second of it. The gym is has everything you need, I wish it had maybe a squat rack or some more free weights.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I’ve enjoyed the neighborhood and the fact that all the residents are friendly, is also a plus. Being close to campus is a huge perk saying here as well

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Maintenance is very fast and reliable. Office has improved tremendously. I also often use the gym which is clean and well maintained; the lawn also.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I have lived here for 3 years. I loved everything about it. The location is perfect for students with no car such myself. The office members had some ups and downs but overall recommended place for wmu students

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I have officially signed on to be a resident at Campus Court Knollwood. I will be moving in August 21st. I am super stoked to be living at Campus Court because of the location, the activity possiblities provided, such as Frisbee golf, a soccer field, and how well known and popular the location is.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I really love living here, the office staff is very friendly and reasonable. There’s access to a gym when I need it and nothing beats getting to sit pool side when the weather permits.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I’ve been here for almost a two years. I have always felt like I was home by the service and stuff that all the resident received at the same level. Easy to communicate with all the residents around you. Over all excellent place for the student who focuses in their goals in Kalamazoo.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus courts knollwood has a fantastic community. I am living with 3 roommates who provide constant entertainment and support. I can always count on other Stryker interns here for a chill time too.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Love the amenities and the location. Love having my own bathroom and bedroom. Love being able to use the pool and free tanning. Love the location and all the people