Living in Campus Court has been wonderful so far! Great gym and office area and nice people! Our apartment came pretty clean, had to fix up a few things but nothing major.

Living here is absolutely wonderful! The community is very quiet and respectful, great neighbors! The clubhouse is great at getting the residents involved by providing activities, some other bonuses are 24-hour gym, pool, and coffee machine.

It’s a wonderful atmosphere for students with great staff and amenities. It’s a very safe place to live and call my home. It’s right by campus which is nice since you can walk to classes. It’s a wonderful place to live.

This is a great community to live in. The staff is responsive and friendly, the location is amazing, and the apartments are the nicest around!

It’s been really good so far. But we should have a visitors parking near to the community. The rooms are good the living space is good, but the AC ventilations on the top floor of the three story apartment should have been better.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

No problems, maintenance is very fast, friendly staff. I was trying to find a place very quickly and they called me letting me know that someone had just backed out on their lease so I was able to sign the last available apartment.

I love how close we are to Western. I love having my private room and bathroom. I love the pool and fitness center. I wish the wifi was better so I didnt have to do to the library to do homework.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

living at campus court has been great. it is my second year living here and i have had little to no problems here. the thing i love most is when something breaks maintenance is always there within a day to help.

Propane tank has been stolen and dishwasher doesn’t work great. Other than that campus court is great. Washer and dryer has worked well, but could use some help.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love living with other college students, that is my favorite thing about the community and my overall experience. My apartment is the perfect size for me and has all the amentities I could ask for.

Love that I never have to worry about feeling unsafe in the Kalamazoo area. Campus court is great because the apartments are very nice and it’s in very close proximity to campus.

Best part of the complex is the location! It takes me 10 minutes to walk to class everyday! I also love the way the townhouse apartments are set up!

Move in was decent. My Townhouse is pretty nice. Staff could be so much better. They often seem like they don't want to assist you if you ask too many questions. Environment is nice. Maintenance is so helpful.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

So far I have had the best experience ever! Campus court feels just like a home and i look forward to spending the rest of my college experience here. I’m so in love with campus court and so glad that I chose it to be my home.

Location is great. I never had an issue with noise, parking can be an problem late at night but that’s expected. Biggest perk is the coffee machine in the front office for your morning espresso boost!

Amazing phenomenal fantastic marvelous extremely good service and great atmosphere for the weekend I love it haha is a great way for them too

I love where I live! The location is perfect in comparison to WMU and the apartments are so homey! The apartments are great sizes and I love that you can have your own bathroom as well as a half bath for guests.

My experience so far has been good. The staff is very helpful and made move in really easy. The only bad thing was that my apartment was really dirty when I moved in.

Our apartment was somewhat clean when we moved in. The office staff was easy to talk with when receiving move in packets. Only issue so far we've had with our unit would be the dryer not drying clothes on the first cycle and the fire alarms going off when the dryer would overheat. Both of these issues have be resolved since then. Also the wood boards on our deck are rotting but that isn't too much of a big deal.

Apartment is great, I have a studio and it is the perfect size, I was nervous about it being too small but it really is just right for one person. I love the community and everything about campus court!

I love the location of the buildings and how safe it is. The landscape is always neat and there is never any trash around. The staff are super nice and they are very helpful.

The past year living at Campus Court has been great. I am able to get my work done efficiently because of the great wifi connection; wifi is one of the most important factors to me in where I choose to live. Maintenance is great and makes sure that everything is working properly.

So far i have really enjoyed living at campus court. The amenities have been great and living so close to campus has been very convient for me. I love the community campus court brings to the area.

I am loving it here so far!!! Campus Court has made me and my roommate feel welcome here and we couldn’t be more happy to be here!!! Can’t wait for more events!!!

It’s so far so good! Just been a lot of break ins that keep us on edge. I wish I felt safer than I did. But I love the layout of my apartment which is the reason I chose to live here. However our countertops and floors are not in good shape and we’ve been pretty patient on getting them replaced. I would recommend living here tho