Campus Court at Knollwood
4.21 stars1,214 Reviews

1,214 Reviews

1,214 Reviews

Living at Campus Court is the best! They’re so generous and are so determined to make all the residents happy and satisfied! I love where i live.
Our neighbors treat us with disrespect quite often and the and maintance is horrible but other than that I love the location and all the extra events Campus court has to offer and I love the set up of the apartments
I’ve been staying here since my first semester as a freshman. Good environment and good location. Great access to campus and love the staff.
I've had a great time living at Campus Court and am excited to live here until December 2020. I love how convenient the location is to WMU's campus, downtown Kalamazoo, grocery stores, coffee shops, and shopping. I feel safe in my apartment and it is quiet most days. I didn't give it 5 stars because the gym equipment is rundown and not taken care of by residents. I also wish residents could fill out our own guest parking passes, especially when guests want to come after normal office hours.
Campus court is a clean environment. The community is pretty safe for the most part and the office always tries to treat their residents well
Been living here for 3 years due to the close location in relation to WMU and it’s been so much fun! The apartments are nice and the amenities are great
This has been a great place to live for the past few years! The staff is very friendly and there are apartment layouts that fit everyone. I definitely recommend living here.
It’s a great apartment complex for the price. Close to campus, great amenities (pool, gym), resident perks (food + snacks + prizes), & several types of floor plans. Staff is great and is always available to accommodate one’s needs. Only thing I’d say is that the furniture + appliances are well used and a bit worn. Loved it so far!
There are many great amenities and so many different apartment layouts to choose from! Very helpful staff. The free coffee bar is a great added bonus.
I love living here, it is really close to campus so I can walk. The gym, tanning bed, and pool are very nice. I also like how there is free food in the leasing office all the time :)