Great places to live but if there were more parking spots and updated amenities that would be best. It is pricy compared to the rest of the other housing places around campus

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

On move in day I was given an apartment that was below my expectations. Sheron and Randy helped me tremendously by finding an apartment that blew my expectations out of the water. They could have easily said the first apartment is what they gave me and moved on, but they took the time to find me a home at Campus Court that I feel safe and happy in. I am so thankful for how they treated me and the efforts they put into all their residents experiences here at Campus Court. I would highly recommend living here and am so happy I made a home here in Kalamazoo.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

For the most part, living here is awesome. Fast maintenance when needed and the apartments are all very nice. Close to campus which is also nice

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

It’s a great community! My apartment had no little to no flaws and I was very happy about that! Move in was a breeze which was great! Also the staff is very friendly and helpful!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Conveniently close to campus so you can walk and save money. Although it’s pretty pricey.... very happy that I have my own private bathroom!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love where I live. The gym is amazing to workout in and is a lot bigger than most apartment gyms. The maintenance come fast when ever I put in a work order.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

The apartment was gross when we moved in and nothing has been done to fix it. The carpets reek of cat pee. People were supposed to come to clean the carpet the first week but no one showed up.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

So Campus Court is an alright place to live if you’re attending Western Michigan University. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There are some downsides, such as finding parking late at night, and the 24hr maintenance being slow. I also thought I was moving into a townhome, and got an apartment instead, with no .5 bathroom. Overall, the experience has been pretty good.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Nice floor plans. Still missing one chair for my furnished unit. Also carpet needed cleaning prior to move in. Refrigerator leaks. Aside from that it’s a nice apartment complex.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

When you move in expect a damaged and disgusting apartment. Literally you are paying for the location when you move here not the luxury of a good apartment. Parking spots are very limited and guest parking is Lawson arena parking lot. The students that work in the front office have no care for the well being of the residents. The security detail is a joke, don’t be surprised if you wake up and you find your car broken into too.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

As someone who is living in an apartment for the first time it’s all pretty new to me. But at campus court they are very welcoming and have nice facilities, plus a lot of my friends are close by

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Very pleased with the kindness and helpfulness of the staff and excited to be living here for 2019-2020 school year!!! Also the quickness of the maintenance

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Decent place with a great location. Internet they provide isn’t that good and there are lots of issues with the Ethernet plug ins. Expensive for the area but the pool gym and location help justify the cost

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Just I moved here last week. Until now every thing great. The campus court has a good facilities such as the gym and outdoor pool. I hope it will be nice year here.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I like it a lot but my apartment smells like cigarettes. Im waiting on maintenance to come check it out and as soon as its fixed Ill enjoy it a lot more

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love it heree! Everything is so clean and I love having my own bathroom. Also every room is a decent size. I shouldve chose to live at campus courts my last 3 years !

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love living in campus court, it’s very nice and so close to campus so it’s easy to walk to class. When I moved in there was a few issues with our apartment but for the most part it was very clean. The pool is great to hang out in and the gym is top notch.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I have had a really good experience so far! But disappointed about my apartment was not clean and AC being broken. They have been helpful trying to help!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus court is great. The staff is great and always very accommodating. They work very hard to ensure a positive experience every time I walk into the office.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Cool place to live, some stuff is broken, but overall enjoyable to live with a cool college environment! The AC is loud and sometimes doesn’t work, but I enjoy living here so far

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

My apartment is perfect for me and my roommates! Although, it was a little dirty when we first arrived. The location is perfect and we are excited for the new school year!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love my apartment! Whenever something is wrong work order an are completed quickly and efficiently. I was away this summer when they decided to re do my floor and they we’re so respectful and careful of all my belongings! It’s a great place to live.

Gjvghh hhvg hhvv hhvvh uonnn Kurd ugh ugvcx jjvv hubby wschj jj b jbdf ghbvx gonna Olmert qwfxxg givvg yucca uuhgg yucca hhvv fizz’s jjvvv hbvvv Jann jkmmm m

For the most part of my three years living here it has been a great place to live. My only complaint is with the unfriendly office staff. Whenever I do need to call the office to have something addressed it gets pushed off and I don’t feel like a valued paying customer! My rent has always been paid on time and I only contact the office when something important needs to be addressed. On a brighter note, it is close to school, a fun place to live, and I feel safe!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Everything is awesome except it can be loud and it’s a tiny but overpriced. Other than that I have really enjoyed living here for the past 4 years