Hands down the worst living expirence I have ever expirenced. My housing did not have heat or air conditioning and Campus Court did not care at all.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love living here. The pool is always fun and a great place to hang out drying the summer. My other favorite thing is the gym. It’s new and has nice equipment that’s easy to use

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love living in Campus Court at Knollwood! It is walking distance from Western Michigan University, which is perfect for students. The pool and gym are incredibly nice! Plus there is a dog park for all the dogs to run around and play with one another!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love living here, I feel safe and at home. Pet friendly is a plus!! In unit laundry and dishwasher. The office has free coffee and cool employees. I know if I have any issues I can call

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Apartments are party proof, will withhold any amount of people. Maintenance always come when you ask and gets things fixed. Leasing office isn’t always very nice.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Nice place with decent apartments. Can be noisy sometimes, as a lot of parties live in the area. Great for college students though, who are looking for a place close to campus.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Great location near campus to walk to classes. Apartment is very small for the price of rent. Some appliances did not work and floor was messed up when I moved in. Took forever to get maintenance. Upstairs neighbor flooded my apartment and maintenance and office didn’t take it as much urgency and was told they would check the carpet for issues after getting the water out, but have yet to see them come by.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I really enjoy the staff here at Campus Court. They are so welcoming and have helped me with any problems I have had. They are also very warm and friendly and super easy to talk to!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

campus court is a nice place to live but needs to be updated and also the gym needs a lot of work. the stairs going up to the town houses need to be fixed but other that a nice place to live and your in a prime location in the middle of almost everything

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I'm a new resident at Campus Court & it's been a great experience so far. The management and maintenance are really nice and helpful. I haven't had any issues with noise, neighbors or the apartment.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I enjoy everything that campus court has to offer! They have so many great amenities. I love my apartment and am so glad that I live at campus court!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I enjoy living in the campus court community because they make you feel welcome. I do wish utilites were lower, but other than that it is a great place to live.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Choose Campus Court if you are looking for a place to live near Western Michigan main campus. Although the monthly rent is a bit more expensive than others, its well worth it

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus court is a good place to live for college students. It has great facilities and and I like the environment. I've only had issues with maintenance request but overall I haven't had much issues.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

We had many problems with moving in, but things have gotten better since. There are many times when I have to park far from my apartment because of non-cc members parking in our spots.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Pros- good staff, good management, nice maintenance guys who fix everything extremely fast, always something happening in the clubhouse (food/giveaways), dog friendly, pretty community in summer Cons- 3 inspections in one semester with one lasting for 3 months and they are allowed to enter anytime?, renewing means you keep getting stuck with an outdated apartment

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Overall, the amenities are great and the office staff is very generous. Living on the first floor is not fun due to loud footsteps! The apartment complex is close to campus which is a plus.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

When I was little, I thought love was about red roses and expensive dinners. Truth is, love is giving her half your fries when she said she wasn’t hungry.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

The apartment is beautiful and the fitness center is amazing. We got out apartment furnished for our two story townhouse and the rent is still only $555

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

i live at the bronco club as of now, but I can not wait to live at campus courts. I visit their a lot and it is way nicer of a community. I am counting my days till i can move in there.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Really nice up keep and layout and a really friendly office staff who are always very helpful and I love the things they do for the residents like coffee and doughnuts

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

This place has great amenities and a community among the residents. :) They even give food out to the residents during the week or special events.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Close to campus, a park nearby, students everywhere, safe. The gym is in good condition. You may hear dog's barking from your neighbours. Overall, good.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Great environment! Love the staff and people there, lots of things to do and the gym/pool is very convenient being so close. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

The location is the best part because it is so close to campus. I also like how there is always something going on in the office. Parking is an issue sometimes, but overall its not horrible.