Very clean, and nice location. Also, is party central so if you like that kind of atmosphere you will like it here. The dog park is also very neat.

Campus Court has been great. The apartments are spacious, the staff is friendly and helpful. The whole experience has been fantastic. Will live here until i graduate

Campus Court is a decent place to live. The community is very friendly as well as some of the office staff. Only issues I have constantly are with the Wi-Fi and parking. Most nights I end up parking at Lawson because there are no spots available anywhere. Wi-Fi connection goes in and out constantly its very inconvenient.

It's ok......................................................................................................................

Campus Court is the spot to be, nothing beats the amenities like the pool and random free food days in the leasing office. Campus court is its own community of college students.

Good place to live while in school, great atmosphere, nice office people, well maintained! No problems so far, all in all a great apartment complex!

Campus court is a great place to live because it is extremely close to campus and is a good area. A big plus is the pool and having your own bathroom no matter how many bedrooms are in the apartment

Overall I had an okay experience at Campus Court at Knollwood. I had a few problems with neighbors and feel I was treated unfairly trying to handle the situation.

It has been getting better over the years I lived here. Management has improved dramatically. Apartments and bedrooms are nice and spacious.

Pricing is high compared to other places, and wifi isn't the greatest, but campus court has better floor layouts than every other place and good location to campus

I rated 5 stars because its the best place to live. Its so close to campus, and the office staff is the best. There's no other place I'd rather live!

I picked 5 stars because there is no better place to live in kzoo! the pool, the clubhouse, the staff, its all top notch. would never live anywhere else while attending wmu!

I love how close I am to campus, there's a great pool & I've met so many people here. It has the most modern look in all of kalamazoo. & they're all the only place that is truly PET FRIENDLY

I really enjoy how nice it is inside and how everything is kept up nice! It is a close walk and meets all of my needs. People at the office are very nice and friendly if you need help!

Because the management and workers in the club house are amazing and so are the apartments. I've only lived here since August and I already renewed my lease

I love living in Campus Courts because everyone is so friendly who live here and I have made so many friends in my courtyard! I also love having my own bathroom!

I have enjoyed my stay at Campus Court immensely. I enjoyed going to the pool each time it was nice out during the summer and Iuse the basketball court very often. I believe many people would enjoy staying at Cmpus Court.

I love living here because the pool and basketball court that are very close to my apartment. I also love that the staff at the office are always so helpful.

Living here has a bunch of wonderful neighbors and really nice office people! Making living here such a wonderful part of going to Western that much better!

It's clean and awesome. Much better then campus habitat. Also they treat us better. Nice apartments, just wish it was cheaper. And yeah that's about it.

Convenient living close to Western Michigan University Campus, walking distance. Clean apartments, well maintained, stainless steel appliances, with nice Amenities.

Great location on Wmu's campus. Very nice Townhome style to allow spacious ,cozy living! The staff is always very accommodating and willing to answer any questions. The gym needs updating along with replacing the tanning bulbs more often, but the pool is always very clean and a fun place to hang out!

Everyone is really friendly and the parties are great. The tanning bed and pool are a life saver. The snow removal could be a little fast especially living in Michigan!

it has a great location for students. Great for those with dogs! very dog friendly and a local park area at walking distance. Staff is very helpful

I enjoy living here for multiple reasons. I love the rec/office center. I love how close it is to campus. I especially love how nice the employees who work for campus court are!