I love living here because the pool and basketball court that are very close to my apartment. I also love that the staff at the office are always so helpful.

Living here has a bunch of wonderful neighbors and really nice office people! Making living here such a wonderful part of going to Western that much better!

It's clean and awesome. Much better then campus habitat. Also they treat us better. Nice apartments, just wish it was cheaper. And yeah that's about it.

Convenient living close to Western Michigan University Campus, walking distance. Clean apartments, well maintained, stainless steel appliances, with nice Amenities.

Great location on Wmu's campus. Very nice Townhome style to allow spacious ,cozy living! The staff is always very accommodating and willing to answer any questions. The gym needs updating along with replacing the tanning bulbs more often, but the pool is always very clean and a fun place to hang out!

Everyone is really friendly and the parties are great. The tanning bed and pool are a life saver. The snow removal could be a little fast especially living in Michigan!

it has a great location for students. Great for those with dogs! very dog friendly and a local park area at walking distance. Staff is very helpful

I enjoy living here for multiple reasons. I love the rec/office center. I love how close it is to campus. I especially love how nice the employees who work for campus court are!

I have lived here for two years and although I have had ups and downs lining here I have to say this is my home! I am happy to share this place with other WMU students along with having free tanning.

Its a great and clean environment. They always have things going on at the club house, where they have pizza and soup and snacks. There's a pool and a gym along with free tanning. I love it here.

The location itself is really nice. Being close to campus is very important to me. I enjoy being able to walk to Lawson Ice Arena and Gabel Pool for hockey games and swim practices.

The location is extremely close to campus and am able to walk to class, along with being close to all other things. Very nice leasing staff and are always helpful

The leasing office staff are always really friendly! I think it's really cool that they provide events for us in the leasing office with food and fun activities. It is a great place to live and the walk to campus is so close!

I LOVE Living here it is clean and safe and the office staff is nice. I think that work orders get done fast too. Campus Court living is the best :P

i think that campus court is the best place to live due to location, pool, staff, and all around good atmosphere. Also love the special events that campus court supplies to its residents

There is always something going on! on top of that the units are CLEAN! They allow couples to live together, welcome pets, AND inform you with all of the major events coming up!

I love living here because of how close it is to everything, and also the quality is much better than all the other apartment complexes. Also I love the atmosphere and how well the office takes great care of their residents.

I love the community and location of the apartments themselves. Maintenance on apartments and club house could use some work. Other than that the place is great.

I love living here because it is so close to campus. The staff is awesome and so helpful! The onsite gym is very convenient too! The office staff hosts monthly events that gets you more acquainted with the campus court community and hear about deals available for residents. Its awesome!

I wasn't supposed to be coming back to Kalamazoo, but when I found out at the last minute that I had to return, the staff at Campus Court helped me get into an apartment with one week before school started. All maintenance requests are taken care of quickly, and I feel safe in the area. I am definitely pleased with Campus Court

I really enjoyed living at Campus Court because they offer great opportunities and activities for their residents as well as the maintenance staff is extremely helpful and professional.

Campus Court is conveniently located walking distance to campus. The apartments a new and have newer appliances, My apartment is furnished so moving in was easy. There is a security guard on duty all the time so I feel safe.

I'm not impressed with the management at all. They are rude, and play favorites with certain residents. The only good thing about living here has been it's proximity to campus.

I love living in campus court because we are extremely close to campus, so I am able to walk to class. Also the weight room, tanning, and pool are awesome to have so close. Lots of room in the apartment and very clean :)

There is plenty of room for my 3 roommates and I. Staff is friendly, the weight room, tanning and the pool is nice to have, and i like how close it is to campus.