Roomy apartment, individual bathroom for each room. Great resources to use such as fitness area and basketball court. Only downside is it is off campus

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus lodge has a very inviting atmosphere with all of the amenities I could ask for as a college student. It is very easy to get my work done, then enjoy everything the lodge has to offer

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My overall review with Campus Lodge has been great! Campus Lodge has a great apartment complex and I’m very happy that I’ve gotten the opportunity to live here instead of on campus.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Not great. Rooms were not ready to move in and have still not be serviced at a reasonable pace. There was water all over our floor when we moved in and it took several days to fix it

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great space to live, meeting a lot of new people, shuttle is very reliable. Just wish quiet hours were enforced better. Also maintenance is very on top of things!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

So far my experience has been amazing. The staff is wonderful! The CAs have been helpful, the maintenance team has worked hard, and the management team has gone above and beyond!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great place to live. All of the staff are really helpful and will talk you through all processes. Has a great recreation facility and pool. The price range is great, they even have specials that will help ease the price of rent. Overall am having a good time here

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

This has been a really awesome place so far. There is so much more room than I expected. Way more than a dorm room. The kitchen is pretty nice.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

living at the campus lodge has been amazing everyone here is so nice the neighborhood is kept really clean. the office staff is so kind and they’re always giving away free food. every time i go grab my packages they always greet me with a friendly face! i wouldn’t wanna spens my first year in columbia anywhere else

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I like living here. It's definitely an upgrade from the res halls in that the rooms have more space and have that separate kitchen and living space so I don't have to deal with an entire floor. The people I live with are respectful so that's nice. The furniture and size of everything are​ nice as well.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

i like my own room and bathroom but there is a lot of bugs everywhere. literally bugs are everywhere. the staff is friendly and there’s always free stuff in the lobby so that’s nice.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

So far I love living here. My apartment community is great and is well taken care of. It is so convenient and nice to have so many amenities around me like the pool and study area.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge, while it is not quite like living on campus as a freshman, has been a wonderful experience so far. I love that I have my own room and bathroom.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Not the worst place I've lived. I enjoy having my own space apart from my roommates, and the kitchen. The pots and pans that showed up after the first week were just icing on the cake.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My experience at campus lodge has been very good so far! I love how easy it is to catch a bus to campus, it’s so helpful that the bus runs so often during the school day.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

living here is good, except for a few minor inconveniences. I love having my own room and bathroom, having that alone time is essential. But the bus ride to campus SUCKS, and its really stupid that we can't have friends ride the bus with us.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I really enjoy living here. There are some downfalls (the distance from campus) but it’s worth it at the end of the day. Everything else needed is within the apartment and very accessible.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My experience is really good. The only few complaints I have are noisy neighbors that make lots of noise up till 2 in the morning, and a few bugs here and there that get in the way once every few weeks.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I love the big windows, lots of natural light, and the hardwood floors. The amenities are amazing minus the fact the printer never works in the business center. The refrigerator doesnt work, one of the burners on the stove sparks, the driver doesn't dry, and they splattered paint on the floor. Also there isn't a good policy for partying and noisy neighbors.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Very affordable! I had to clean a lot when I moved in, and there were some minor repairs that had to be done when I moved in. But, the apartments are affordable and maintenance is pretty good about coming in a timely manner

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Pretty decent, I enjoy living at Campus Lodge, although at night other residents are very loud. Like usually around 3 in the morning I hear people yelling outside.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

There are some things that were broken or didn’t work properly, but altogether the space is nice. For the most part our apartments were pretty clean when we first moved in so that was nice also.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I really enjoy living at the lodge, the lodge has such nice things like the bedrooms, the pool, gym and the tanning beds. I just wish the lodge would have things to do often to get to know people who live here.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My stay here at campus lodge has been pretty good so far. I love having my own space while also being able to just open my door when I want to hang out with some friends. Only thing I have to complain about is it being off campus but I’m getting use to the shuttle and am enjoying my stay here. I hope to try and be a RA to help introduce upcoming freshmen to our Campus Lodge.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

It’s good but no one has came to fix my bathroom yet. I like the style of the apartment. There are nice people that live here and the staff is kind.