The staff were so kind and helpful! They made sure we understood everything within the leasing process. They seem super laid back and like they really appreciate the students who live there.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I can’t wait to live here and I just love the whole environment. Brad is an extremely helpful landlord and I am grateful to know I always have someone to go too!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I am moving in tomorrow and exited as ever. Love the community style. I think my favorite part of the facility is the gym because of how big and the amount of equipment.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great prices, amenities, and lodging. The leather and metal furnishings are great. For a California girl, this is like heaven for quality at a great price to rent. The only downside is that there is no elevator so you have to use the stairs if you live on the second or third floor. Other than that, it has been really nice. Thanks, Campus Lodge.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Overall campus lodge is a nice place to stay with. I love the pool during summer, and a lot of fun going on over there. Gym is pretty big and almost have everything you will need. The only thing is utility bill will get super high for no reasons.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I've lived here for three years now. I'd say it's pretty average. No big complaints. They have pretty good deals for resigning. Maintenance is super nice and helpful. Shuttle service isn't great in the winter weather but otherwise has been better since we got a new bus.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

They did a good job on hiring great people it makes you feel like you can have confidence in your choice of living here. I have been here for a year and still my favorite place.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My experience hasn't been all bad. The heating and cooling systems could be designed better as well as utility billing. Internet needs upgrading

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I am in the last stretch of my second year living at Campus Lodge. I believe that the management team makes a good faith effort to provide exceptional customer service. Recently, we had an issue with the furniture that was furnished with the unit scratching the floor. After a few failed attempts to get assistance, a member of management reached out to confirm that we would not be charged for the damage so long as we provided documentation (photos). I appreciated this. One negative experience would be the parking lot, which is ridden with pot holes and speed bumps. It would be nice to have these filled in correctly when weather will allow. Another negative experience would definitely be the internet. While upgrades are scheduled, this does help current residents who must travel elsewhere to complete coursework or watch a video for class. It would also be nice if the shuttle would start picking up at the Lodge again instead of in the street - especially in the cold. Another positive would be that management has begun the process of upgrading the internet - which future residents will surely appreciate. Finally, it's nice to be able to stop by the Lodge every now and then for dinner. Recently, we went to the Chinese New Year dinner which boasted a nice variety of free food - something every college student can appreciate.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The staff is very friendly, probably the best property I have stayed with. They are quick to answer all questions and always have something fun for you in the lodge.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I haven’t moved in yet but I’ve visited friends and stayed. The overall environment is inviting and kind. I love how generous people are in the office and I’m looking forward to moving in.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Nice place to live overall and the rooms are pretty big considering how cheap the apartment is. The bus arrives at a decent time but I do wish they came later.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I have had a great experience livening here. The area is pretty quiet and everyone’s pretty friendly. The busses are pretty great and get in on Tim and the stores are also pretty close.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Had thick bread mold in our old unit in the HVAC (living with it for over a year) due to a leak and had to move into a new unit. Made it aware in November and wasn’t able to switch until after the first week of school started and made it very had to move in the snow and ice.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

convenient access to computer lab and fitness center and prints. they have things available for students. also neighborhood is pretty safe and quiet compared to other places.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

While the price and structure is the units are good there are little things that need to be changed in order to give the best possible results. The cleaning of the units (before move in) and roommate matching are some of the major items that need work.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Haven’t moved in yet and am not until fall 19 but the whole signing process was very easy, the deals were amazing and the staff were very helpful.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Love the community and love how helpful the staff is all the time. The events they hold are fun and the food is always great but the chances they give you to win legit prizes are even better!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus lodge has been an excellent apartment complex for my roommates. They do an excellent job with customer service alongside making you feel like you are a part of an actual community.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The apt it’s self is good for how low rent is. I’ll start with the good. The staff and maintence nice. They try to help you as much as they can. Maintence requests take over 2 weeks to get fixed though. Other issues I’ve had; floor is bubbing up(laminate clique clack), drywall is cracking mainly in corners, ac went out gave us a window unit, but still isnt fixed, cabinet doors fell off a few times(I had tools to fix it though), and I have to dry my close 3times even splitting my laundry.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Although Campus Lodge is worth the price that I paid, there is some room for minor improvement. Other than that, I love living here with my friends.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I really like to live in campus lodge. The environment is so good, with all the equipment or the furniture you need. Also the people here are really nice.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

This apartment complex is a steal for the price! Maintenance staff is always speedy to repair all of my requests and I honestly could not be more thankful!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My experience in the actual apartment has been great. The living conditions are very nice. My main problem with this place is the leasing/renewal process. The initial leasing was kind of a pain, but we assumed that it would be smooth sailing when we went to renew in 12 months. But that has proven to be untrue. The renewal process has been CRAZY so far, unlike anything I’ve seen with apartments before. We’re being told that if we don’t renew in November-January, over 6 months before our current lease ends, that we might have to move out of our current apartment and into another one. It’s way too early to be worrying about renewals, so much can change in that time, and we’re almost being forced to or we lose this place we’re all settled into. It makes it more difficult to want to come back.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Overall, my experience at campus lodge has been average compared to other housing options. The office staff is friendly, although I’ve had a few issues with the maintenance staff.