Love it here at Campus Lodge. Maintenance is always quick and thorough. Also love the gym; nice big space with plenty of machines. Definitely would recommend.

Campus Lodge is doing a splendid job at maintaining the grounds and making sure that all of the apartments are running functionally and have comfortable living environments. Plus the front office has been very reliable for help with paying bills and helping repair or fix problems!

Easy going management and staff, they're quick to answer maintenance calls, they notify me right away if I received a package, it's a great place to live!

Response time is good, and when things break they get fixed. Internet is solid, emails make sense, and the heater works great. Only complaint would be bus being more consistent, but that relies on traffic and other stuff, so no real problem.

Campus Lodge is an okay place to live. Staff are nice but the actual apartment's aren't what they are hyped up to be. Just carefully consider before choosing to love here.

Nice place to live. Has a lot of ammenities and close to campus. Great shuttle service. However, older apartments have quite a few maintenance issues.

A pretty good place to live. I had a quite a few maintenance problems, however they were always pretty fast at fixing them and responding. Loved the freebies and shuttle! And of course the big chairs and hammocks!

Not the best but not the worst. The shuttle is convenient and the drivers are nice. I wish there was a recycling option available. The gym is small and the equipment seems to always be taken whenever I need it.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Overall good place to live. Wish it was a little closer to campus, and the bus often not on time. The monthly calendars are fun and a good way to get involved here!

Campus Lodge is very comfortable and reliable. They always keep you up to date with the latest activities and are always willing to help out if needed!

Campus lodge is a great place to live and it very close to campus and the people that work in the office are very nice. The only bad part is that the rooms are kind of small compared to some of the other apartments in columbia.

Campus Lodge provides adequate housing for students and is a little overpriced. The management could be a lot better organized but they are all friendly.

Love living here. Amazing staff, great events, stunning prices. Lived here for two years now and have never had an issue. The maintenance is very quick and kind.

The Lodge is usually helpful and the apartments are nice. Rent is reasonable for the amenities received. Love the convience of the shuttle!

I have had a wonderful experience here, everyone is so nice and when I need something to get done the job is done quickly and efficiently. They look out for the safety of their residents and they want their residents to be comfortable.

Overall good experinece but communication with the staff was not the best in the beginning. The rent is not that high but you will need to really turn on the heat in the winter because of poor isolation.

The apartments are beautiful. They are a little pricey, but it makes sense for what you're getting for that price. Maintenance is always thorough and ready to help.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus lodge is a great place to stay especially for the price. The shuttle service to and from campus is always on time and runs every thirty minutes which makes getting to campus on time very easy. Maintenance always responds within a timely manner and the management system has been great too.

Pretty much what i expected, however there has been lots of lights that have died in the hallways of my buildings, sense September and haven't been replaced yet, so i cant give a 5.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus lodge is doing very well with providing a very exceptional living community to college students. The setup pf the apartments and living area has many useful amenities such as the bus, basketball court, and workout facility.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I love living here. My apartment is great and anytime I need anything from the staff they are really helpful. If I put in a maintenance request they respond the next day, which is great!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I love campus lodge, my boyfriend and I have lived there since this summer and we love it. We haven't had any major problems and we have met some really great friends.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Decent. I was a little mad about the way the lease is set up but overall it is a nice place to stay. Make sure your employees explain the ends and out of the lease policies before people sign.

Living here is great for the most part. However there have been way too many issues with rent going through to stay and I can pay $30 more for a place that is twice as nice.

I love living here, the rooms are awesome and the amenities are great. They are always good about getting to you as quick as possible if you ever file a maintenance request as well.