It's preety cool living here. Minor problems but nothing too horrible. I've been living here for 2 years and the things that I dislike about campus lodge are the fact that the shuttle doesn't run longer, the Internet messes up sometimes and sometimes there are some questionable overages, but other than that, campus lodge is pretty good.

I love living here at Campus Lodge. The all-inclusive community makes me feel at home! With utilities, parking, furniture, shuttle, and amenities all included, how could you say no?

It's been pretty fair. the apartment it's self is pretty nice. I really enjoy everything in the year I've been here. I'm glad I decided to resign

Campus lodge is a good place to live. They do a good job keeping up the apartments and you can meet a lot of new friends. Its just been great living at campus lodge.

Apartments have an old and dirty feeling and the quantity of speed bumps is really excessive. The only other complaint is the bathroom fan being so loud and the laundry machines not working very well.

I really love the different amenities you provide. I didn't have a lap top the first semester of school so the fact that you had a computer lab really helped me out.

I love the unit I live in! The space is attractive, the community is inviting, and the accommodations are truly pleasing. The staff at the main office are always friendly and my randomly-assigned roommates are a great match. I would recommend my peers to live at Campus Lodge.

Nice apartments Payment needs to add credit card Gym is neat The added cap is probably the best part about the deal . Not a bad plAce to live overall