I’ve had an excellent experience so far. Staff is awesome, my neighbors are the best. I made the right choice by choosing Campus Pointe WKU for my living experience.

I’m loving living at campus pointe so far! Everything was really simple and easy as I was getting set to move in, and everyone was really nice in the front office. All of the amenities are great and really kept up with well too!!

My apartment is wonderful I have awesome roommates and the community is great I love meeting new people and everyone is friendly the staff is wonderful

It’s pretty quiet for college apartments, staff are very pleasant, and the location is convenient. However having to resign your lease 6 months in advance is incredibly inconvenient.

No one was notified when the locks were changed this most recent time so one of my roommates had to wait outside in 90°+ heat for our lock to be fitted to the key again.

I have enjoyed it here at Campus Pointe. My only complaint is I wish there was a balcony. But other than that they are great apts at a great location. They are clean. The amentities are wonderful and considering signing a longer lease.

This place is nice an i like it the people was nice showed ke everything an were everything located it was just amazing no problems on anything

I have not yet lived in the apartments but I have toured the grounds and spoke to many of the people in the office. Everyone at Campus Pointe really tries to work with you for you and your benefit. All the staff are extremely nice and welcoming and the apartments themselves are great!

Nice and quiet place. Camous pointe is close to just about everything but far enough to feel more independent. Nice scenery and it's a small enough complex to feel important

Just signed my lease and can’t wait to move in! Everyone is so sweet, place is really nice and to top it off it’s close to food! Heard great things about Campus Pointe

So far I have had a great experience! It’s a great location and a great place to live! They are always nice and helpful if there is ever a problem!

100 times better now that the WiFi FINALLY got fixed! Staff is helpful and neighbors are quiet pretty much all the time! Parking can be a pain if you come home late at night but still better than it is at other apartments!

Great place to live, very conveniently located to great food and entertainment. The amenities are a nice touch. The pool is great on nice afternoons.

It's been a pleasant experience at CP. It was a great atmosphere for college living. The staff was more than helpful. The activities put on by CP were pretty cool too.

Everyone on the staff is just so nice. This was my first time moving out on my own, and I wasn't sure about anything. They made me feel like everything was so easy.

Nice and quiet, very close to my work and shopping. Plenty of dining choices within walking range. Definitely not looking to move anywhere else for as long as I can.

Love campus point, their apartments and their staff! They have fun events for residents and their apartments are clean and quiet. Couldn’t ask for a better apartment complex!

I like it here. Nice gym it’s kind of small but there’s not many people there usually. Rooms are a great size. My roommates are cool and I can’t wait to swim.

It’s a good place. Maintence isn’t the best and the internet is pretty slow but other than it not bad. It does have room for improvement such as the internet thing but it’s ok.

Moved in this past August before classes started at WKU and have enjoyed living here. The complex is fairly quiet for being mostly college students which is really nice.

Campus Pointe is a great place to live. Close to campus, and safe, its cheap. Perfect for a college student!I have lived here for 3 year and I cant imagine living anywhere else.

Love this place. Great prices and great extras like tanning, gym, pool, and many more. Love that they are pet friendly and i get to have my puppy here. Very clean rooms with my own bathroom and walk in closet. Its great and i would recommend!

Overall nice place to live but some things in apartment are a lot older. Needs some updating. People and neighbors are very friendly haven’t really ran into many problems living here.

I am so happy to call Campus Pointe my home, and plan to continue to do so for many years to come. This has been my best living experience yet in Bowling Green!

Love this place!! Quiet, close to campus, homey, and friendly staff all around. Definitely plan to visit again here soon if I don't resign my lease!