Campus Pointe is a friendly, clean apartment community that really cares about its residents. The units are affordable and attractive, as well as close to everything you could ever need in Bowling Green.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

It has been a great experience so far. I have just moved in but the rooms are very roomy and nice on the inside. Bathrooms as well. Everything was in great shape

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Love it! Friendly staff, great amenities, and quiet neighbors. Being right behind Kroger is a huge plus too!!! Also walking distance from multiple restaurants

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

My experience living here has been as one would expect for the demographic that this apartment targets. No surprises. It’s been a decent two years.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

The community of The Campus Pointe has been nothing short of perfect. After living in many other apartment complexes in Bowling Green, I can safely say that I have found a home

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

The BEST place to live if you’re a student !! Super affordable, great staff, great neighbors, great amenities and just an overall great place to call home !

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

The leasing office staff is great! Very friendly and always happy to help with whatever issues you may have in a timely manner. The kitchen and bathrooms are a bit outdated but I think that is the only downfall to living here. Really good value for the money. Would recommend!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I would definitely recommend campus pointe to anyone looking for reasonable priced apartments. Maintenance is extremely fast and the staff is so nice

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

campus point has been one of the best places that I have with that so far. The people are so nice and especially the staff. The maintenance Gets done so quickly. I just re-signed my lease and I am very happy. I’ll be here until 2020

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I've only lived at Campus Pointe for a few days now, but I enjoy it so far! Seems very clean and hospitable. I feel safe here and it's so conveniently located!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I haven't moved in yet, but my experience so far has been wonderful! Everyone I have spoken to has been super helpful. They have made the transitioning experience from dorm to apartment very easy!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Overall very satisfied. The apartment is nice and cozy with plenty of room. The office is always welcoming and coming up with exciting events. Nice to place to reside in.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Great location with high quality living. Literally everything I need is within a decent distance from here, including campus. Perfect for a first apartment experience.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

It is the best college place I have ever lived. I wouldn’t change anything about it! The people in the office are amazing and will talk to you about anything and they are very understanding!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Friendly staff, convenient amenities. User friendly application. Always putting on events for the residents. If I have a problem I just call the office and they are quick to respond or address any issue I may have regarding my lease, rent, or any other issue.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I have never had a problem living at Campus Pointe and I would recommend others to live here! I have been a resident for almost two full years and never had a complaint.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Campus piint is a great place to reside, staff and some neighbors are friendly. Convinient location next to many places to eat out and super matkets like Kroger & Big lots

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Love living here! super quite and amazing staff. Love my two bedroom was perfect when i moved in. Has great things like a pool and basketball court

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I’ve lived here for two years now and loved every part of it! Management, maintenance, and other staff are great and on top of everything! Would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

It’s been alright, aside from the squeaking steps I hear every night. Living with my best friend is fine to an extent. And my neighbor hasn’t complained again so yes...it’s fine for now.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

My overall experience of student housing while I have been at campus pointe is its truly not so bad they keep the place well maintained & overall it’s a quiet community.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Pretty good place for the price. The furniture is nice, full size beds, walk in closets. Neighbors are nice. Can hear everything in the apartment though.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Great! Love that everything is included! Super friendly desk staff and love my new apartment! Rent is fairly priced and I love my roommates!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Great location, friendly staff and just a convenient place to live. There is lots of parking spaces , no code or parking pass, the halls are well-lit. Easy and roomy layouts of the apartment. Great staff who keeps you well updated

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

This community is pretty nice. It’s really close to everything I need and not too far from campus. The only bad thing is that maintenance is really hard to deal with.