Campus Pointe WKU

All of the girls in the leasing office are super sweet and accommodating! The maintenance workers are usually pretty prompt with coming in to fix work orders.
Friendly staff and nice apartments. Close to lots of shops and restaurants. Plus my dogs love the yard and I like that all utilities are included.
It’s been nice. I’m renewing my lease but with a roomate i’ll actually enjoy! It sucks living beside the steps because the walls are so thin that you hear any and everyone coming up and down the steps.
This is a fantastic place for a college student to live. The office staff is so friendly and willing to do whatever they can to help their residents.
Good so far. We had some hiccups at move in but all taken care of with good response. Office staff and Maintenance have been very helpful in the transition
I love the amenities and the spacious rooms however, the security is atrocious, drug deals happen in the parking lot and people are always snooping in cars, not only that I've had my own car broken into.
My review for my apartment community is that It is a pretty great place to live in. The price is amazing, the amenities are sweet during the summer time. Couldn’t ask for anything more
The staff are very kind and helpful. They answered all questions and did their best to make sure that the signing process was quick and easy!
It is cheap, safe and nice place to live in. I have been here for almost 1 years and i have no problems with is place at all. Camps point is the best!
A great place to live for college students! Located conveniently to school/work opportunities, affordable, great staff, and amazing amenities.