I love staying at campus pointe. It is very convenient for me to get to my job as well as going to the grocery store. The staff is wonderful.

Living at this apartment complex has been absolutely amazing!! Everything on the property is always very clean. The staff and maintenance crew are very nice and always willing to help! I would recommend everyone to live here!!

Good so far. Disappointed to get 3rd roommate that is expecting a baby in the fall. Not sure if that will work out. And afraid her boyfriend will be here more often than not.

I lived in Campus Pointe apartment complex in Bowling Green for two years. I subleased in and subleased out and overall both were easy processes.

nosy office people the told me that they been watching me basically and telling me i can’t have the same people coming out my apartment more than 3 times a month .... umm lame

The staff is friendly and great and they are very prompt if there are ever any issues. Apartment space is comfortable and very well managed, I have no complaints!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I am a future resident and my experience so far has been excellent! Everyone has been so kind and helpful. I was very pleased by the original tour and the staff was happy to take me on another tour when my parents were in town.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

The staff is friendly. Your neighbors can get pretty noisy but it’s quiet for the most part. Maintenance is fast but not always the most accurate.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I’ve lived here close to a year and I’ve loved it so far. Staff is very freindly and will help you on anyway they can to help solve a problem you may have.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

living at campus pointe has been a pleasant experience… The 24 hour access to the gym has been a big plus for me after working long hours and not wanting to drive to the gym, I am able to come into the clubhouse work out by myself and wall back to my apartment. The staff has always been very friendly and listened with any concerns I may have. It is great for any college student wanting a cool atmosphere to live around.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Enjoy my stay at Campus Pointe! Everyone in the front office was very helpful and it was my home away from home, because I'm originally from Atlanta and have no family in Kentucky.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Campus Pointe is a great value for the money, especially since rent includes all utilities - which is super convenient. Literally the only downside of living here are that the kitchens aren't super updated. Would definitely recommend it here.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Love campus point, it is very convenient student living at a good price. The staff are friendly and the apartments are roomy and spacious! I

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

My roommates are very sweet girls and the size of the bedroom is great for me and my sweet cat. The room and bathroom were very nice and clean and exceed my expectations still to this day its better than i first thought it would be!!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I have enjoyed living at Campus Pointe so far. It is easy to contact someone at the main office and I love that animals are welcome. Only downfall is that people do not clean up after their animals but that is not the apartment complexes fault. I also love that the individuals over the apartment host events and keep the tenants involved. They truly seem to care about us. Best apartment complex I have lived in so far.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I like living here. I love the walk in closets and all the rooms are so spacious. The room is pretty big and the bathroom is a good size. I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

The apartment community is a place that is very welcoming and is extremely helpful. They are willing to help you if you have any problem within the community.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I really love this place. It is quiet and clean. People are really good. And the roommates are great. The people in office are helpful and friendly.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Overall my expertise at campus pointe has been better than any other apartment I have stayed in before. Having utilities and cable and internet covered by the complex takes away so much stress and worry for the resident.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Staff is really good and the community events are a lot of fun maintenance requests are done in a timely manner and overall living conditions are pretty decent.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

These apartments are very good quality apartments. They certainly outshine all the other student apartments in BG in most if not all areas. They are affordable and well-maintained. The office staff is very helpful as well.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

So far, everyone has been so nice! I can’t wait to move in, and be apart of the community. I love how clean everything is, and everyone seems to be so nice!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I love it here, you guys are amazing. helped me in the most hardest time and when I needed it the most. I appreciate it so much thank you. :)

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

The amenities they offer are really nice. The events that are hosted are always fun and the staff is always extremely nice. Maintenance comes pretty quickly. I love that there is no set parking. It's the only student apartments in Bowling Green that you can park freely. My only issue is that the furniture is very outdated and just not very appealing honestly.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I love everything about this community and the living space, super affordable and wonderful staff and service I love the activities that are organized and the attempt to be included in them