Campus Pointe WKU

Good apartment complex for starting out on your own. Was a quick and easy move-in, staff is friendly and helpful, good amenities like a pool and gym.
The location is great. For the most part clean. Maintenance isn’t great, not everything is really “fixed” but is done in a timely manner. This place has great benefits
Over all it's been ok, I hate the fact of not getting my mail here. A few things could be different, but I like it so far. I like being on the bottom apartments.
I thoroughly enjoy my residency at Campus Pointe in Bowling Green, KY. The staff is very friendly and welcoming, and also extremely helpful! They offer occasional community events that are fun and interesting. Maintenance is also always on their A-game and have fulfilled requests immediately after filing. I LOVE my room and roommates and have always been comfortable in my living spaces. The walk-in closet is AMAZING and the layout is perfect. Living here is affordable, especially for the high quality of the units. I have recommended it for my friends and would recommend it to a complete stranger, for it really provided a fantastic apartment living experience for me.
best and most affordable college apartment in bowling green the office people are the best, very helpful and the location is minutes from WKU campus!
Beautiful apartments and great facilities like the pool and the gym. Staff are extremely helpful and fully capable of answering any and all questions
I like living here. Close to everything and extremely affordable. Love how clean it is, and the staff are also very helpful and professional.
I really enjoy campus pointe. I love the rooms and the size of the closets and bathrooms. I hate how noisy it is especially in the late night hours. I wish they would do more to keep college students together.
Great community! The staff always welcomes residents with a smile and is willing to help in any way possible. Maintenance is nice and gets the requests completed fairly quick.
I love it here! They have awesome amenities and they always help me out with any questions or concerns I may have. This has been a great experience so far living here and I'm so happy this is the apartment complex I chose!