Campus pointe is a very aesthetically pleasing and minimalist complex, that is in a ideal area of town for going out or getting provisions. It’s not very long of a commute to the university either

The office staff and managers are helpful and timely when they need to get something done for us. The maintenance guys are always nice and respectful when they come in the apartment.

Lived here for 1 1/2 years, haven't had an issue with the housing or staff. The community is very lively and active in it's events, such as prizes and free food.

Overall great. I have made a few noice complaints and asked for a follow up with management and management has not contacted me after I’ve asked and called a few times

My experience at Campus Pointe has been great so far. Due to the fact that 11 of my friends live in the same building might help but also access to the club house always helps out.

Overall my experience has been okay. Some things such as the faulty appliances and unexplained overcharges to my bill have caused a decline in the overall rating.

My expierence with Campus Pointe has been great! The area is safe and quiet, you hardly ever hear any of your neighbors. Everything is clean and works well!

Very clean apartment complex. Spacious rooms, large living area, private bathrooms, and an overall homey feeling. Quiet neighbors, complaints taken care of immidiately. Love it

I have lived here for over a year now. I enjoy living here--central to everything shopping wise & close to Western. The staff is awesome and friendly! They really listen to what you have to say and take it seriously. Any issues? They will work with you and are quick to resolve!

The management is great and so wonderful to work with, but dealing with the noise and parties is a constant battle. It would be nice if there were more restrictions on excessive noise after a certain time.

It’s close enough to campus to still be convenient and I never have to worry about parking when I come home! Most of the time the neighbors are pretty quiet too.

So far I have had an easy and pleasant experience with Campus Pointe! I haven't moved in yet, but I have visited. Very nice place and the workers are very nice and reasonable!

I love it a lot. This apartment is amazing. I even convinced my friend to move in. It feels safe and inviting. it is close to campus and many food places.

The staff is friendly and maintenance is taken care of pretty quickly. The apartment is nice with only a few minor problems. The location is wonderful and easy to feel like home

So far it’s been an amazing experience! Love the community here. The closeness to everything is amazing. And the staff is always super helpful with everything I might need. Me and my cat feel at home here.

I was really worried about living in a college apartment complex with random roommates, but it's been so great! I tell all my friends about Campus Pointe!

I like that this is a smaller community. Of course there is always room for improvement. But if you talk to the office they will help in any way they can.

The rooms are nice and enjoy the location, but the kids that trespass and play basketball all night keeps me up 2 to 3 nights a week. Hopefully when the cooler weather comes it will die down.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Great place to live! Conveniently located to good restaurants and entertainment. Roommate matching did an amazing job, these girls are so much amazing.

Great place to live with awesome amenities! It's a very clean campus with very friendly and helpful staff. It is at a great location and for a great price.

So far I have had a great experience. The atmosphere around the community is so welcoming and the spirit and timeliness of the staff is awesome also!

This is my first semester living at Campus Pointe and I have had no issues so far. The apartment was incredibly clean and the furniture in good condition when we moved it. Our maintenance requests were all dealt with very quickly. The community is quiet and feels safe. The location is incredibly convenient for nearby restaurants and shopping. So far I have no complaints

The apartment is nice, the utilities work well, all of the neighbors are nice and quiet. I never have to complain about others. Over all my siblings and I love Campus Pointe!

Definitely love the quiet, safe community and the spacious, homey living area. Best college apartments in Bowling green by far. Looking forward to a great year

The office staff is polive and efficient in handling issues. While the complex does have a few occurrences of loud noise from particular apartments, that is a complaint on the tenants rat her than the complex staff.