I love living here! The staff is very kind and helpful. They actually care about the people that live here. The office is always throwing events with prizes.

Pretty dang good for the price 👍 The staff is very friend, efficient, and helpful. The furniture is a little iffy, but they will work with you if you talk to them about it. Good place to live for the student!

I’ve been here for maybe three months now, haven’t had any major issues or anything like that. Everything has been nice and easy and not too noisy.

Love living here. There is plenty of space in the apartments, the property is quietly, and the office staff is great. I highly recommend moving to Campus Pointe if you are a college student. It is only 2-3 miles from both WKU and SKYTC

I love it here no cap! It’s not loud the office is legit seriously best decision I’ve made. It’s just a good situation. The people that live around are very diverse

I love living at campus pointe. The front desk is always welcoming the minute you walk in and they are always willing to help! I would recommend anyone to live here at campus pointe.

Management is very nice and convenient location! Clean and family friendly! Cost is very worth it and would recommend to all friends and family.

I have lived here for the past three years and the staff is great. They’re so friendly. They always have events going on with free food and prizes!

Love living here and the community! It’s about a 5 minute drive to school which makes it easy. Also easy access to groceries with living right behind Kroger’s.

Love it here! Fast maintenance response time, friendly staff in the office, neighbors are usually very quiet and the grounds are usually clean. Overall a great experience!

I highly enjoy living at Campus Pointe! It’s a great location, super close to everything you need and not far from campus. My favorite part is how spacious the apartment is, especially the closets!

Great place to live! Located next to everything a person would need. Staff and maintenance crew very friendly and professional. They take care of any issues or requests quickly.

It was dope and I'm glad I moved here. The cost of rent is highly affordable which is great for someone like me trying to save money and pay for my schooling.

Quiet community, not really much seems to go on and everyone minds their business. Very responsive to maintenance requests and getting them done in a timely manner

Wonderful place to live, I love the staff here and love the atmosphere. I have been made to feel so welcome. I am more than impressed by this community, everyone is like a friend.

Quiet surroundings, spacious living quarters, complex is ver informative and have activities for the residents. Located near shopping and restaurants.

Noisy residents Clean apartments Amazing staff Amazing facilities Never received a gift Willing to stay more year in this apartment The staff is beyond amazing I love them all 7.5/10 %

Hate that the pool closed so soon!But it has been a great experience so far. I enjoy the location of the apartment and how the size of our rooms. However the neighbors can be a handful considering the amount of cops that have been here.

Staff is good the perks are nice the pool and the pool table and the rest of things that they have it is really a nice place to live. Might need to work on just a few things

Still waiting on maintenance request from weeks ago, and I am not happy with them charging an extra annual utility fee without notice after I already got a money order for rent.

close to campus, friendly staff, clean and chill environment i absolutely love it Best College apartment in bowling green the office people are the best! They are very understanding and they will talk to you about anything

I moved into the campus pointe in September. So far s good. Generally, a great place to be. Good bedroom space. Fairly clean environment. hope there can be an enforceable indoor nonsmoking policy. There a lot of cigarette buds. The gymn can be improved.

Convenient location, utilities included, decent sized, pool is great when it's open, they have really great staff and maintenance here. Attentive to concerns and requests

When I moved in here I didn't feel very homely I've never lived with anybody before in my life besides my parents growing up.I noticed that the staff members were not always in the office they never fixed anything my floors have been dirty since I moved in this whole room has mold in it I got really happy I've put in complaint and still nothing there was a bedbug when I moved in still nobody didn't think about that so my overall experience was not good they would be nice apartments if they were fixed up a little bit more

So far my experience has been great. My roommate is friendly, the unit was clean upon my arrival. Also, I have applied for a job at the company and hopefully at offered a position.