So far my experience here has been great! All of the staff has been very welcoming and move in was a breeze, I would definitely recommend living here!

I truly enjoy living at campus pointe. The community is really quiet and everyone is extremely friendly. The apartment is a decent size also

This is a Great place to live... It is Very clean, safe and close to school!! Im Glad we picked here to stay this year instead of staying in the dorms...

I like the apts they are really clean precise and definitely what I was expecting coming into this my only concern is that the rent is so expense and I can’t keep this up

Campus pointe is the best place I've lived in so far in bowling Green it's close to the campus and cheap and a good community for students! You should consider living here!

Campus Pointe has been a great place to live so far. Great location, quiet neighbors and a friendly staff. Campus pointe is everything I wanted.

Campus pointe is a nice place to live for students. It’s quiet and at a convenient location. The amenities are nice. They always have social events for tenants going on.

I love living here! The apartments are nice. I have so much more practical space than in my last apartment. There’s a lot more storage space than the other places I looked at. The staff is wonderful!!

Love campus point!! The price is great and the apartments are nice! The staff are very nice and are always helpful. Will definitely finish out my college career here!

I love living here. I was living here before I started working in the office and I love the amenities, the price of the room, the walk-in closets and the private bathrooms. The staff is great!

The apartments are a great price for what you get, and the front office staff is very accommodating. Upon moving in we realized that our washing machine wasn't working correctly, so we submitted a work order form. Within the week the maintenance guys had it fixed. Have had a great experience living here so far!

I have had a great experience overall. The staff is very nice and always helpful. The community is nice and quiet, it has a very safe feel to it.

Love it here!!!!! Staff is very nice. Neighbors are all very quiet and the grounds are kept super clean. Definitely a great place to live, 10/10!!

I applied to this apartment a few months ago. The rooms are spacious and well kept. I love the walk in closets. All of us have our own bathrooms which is really nice. I love campus pointe!

I’ve had an excellent experience so far. Staff is awesome, my neighbors are the best. I made the right choice by choosing Campus Pointe WKU for my living experience.

I’m loving living at campus pointe so far! Everything was really simple and easy as I was getting set to move in, and everyone was really nice in the front office. All of the amenities are great and really kept up with well too!!

My apartment is wonderful I have awesome roommates and the community is great I love meeting new people and everyone is friendly the staff is wonderful

It’s pretty quiet for college apartments, staff are very pleasant, and the location is convenient. However having to resign your lease 6 months in advance is incredibly inconvenient.

No one was notified when the locks were changed this most recent time so one of my roommates had to wait outside in 90°+ heat for our lock to be fitted to the key again.

I have enjoyed it here at Campus Pointe. My only complaint is I wish there was a balcony. But other than that they are great apts at a great location. They are clean. The amentities are wonderful and considering signing a longer lease.

This place is nice an i like it the people was nice showed ke everything an were everything located it was just amazing no problems on anything

I have not yet lived in the apartments but I have toured the grounds and spoke to many of the people in the office. Everyone at Campus Pointe really tries to work with you for you and your benefit. All the staff are extremely nice and welcoming and the apartments themselves are great!

Nice and quiet place. Camous pointe is close to just about everything but far enough to feel more independent. Nice scenery and it's a small enough complex to feel important

Just signed my lease and can’t wait to move in! Everyone is so sweet, place is really nice and to top it off it’s close to food! Heard great things about Campus Pointe

So far I have had a great experience! It’s a great location and a great place to live! They are always nice and helpful if there is ever a problem!