Campus piint is a great place to reside, staff and some neighbors are friendly. Convinient location next to many places to eat out and super matkets like Kroger & Big lots

Love living here! super quite and amazing staff. Love my two bedroom was perfect when i moved in. Has great things like a pool and basketball court

I’ve lived here for two years now and loved every part of it! Management, maintenance, and other staff are great and on top of everything! Would definitely recommend living here!

It’s been alright, aside from the squeaking steps I hear every night. Living with my best friend is fine to an extent. And my neighbor hasn’t complained again so yes...it’s fine for now.

My overall experience of student housing while I have been at campus pointe is its truly not so bad they keep the place well maintained & overall it’s a quiet community.

Pretty good place for the price. The furniture is nice, full size beds, walk in closets. Neighbors are nice. Can hear everything in the apartment though.

Great! Love that everything is included! Super friendly desk staff and love my new apartment! Rent is fairly priced and I love my roommates!

Great location, friendly staff and just a convenient place to live. There is lots of parking spaces , no code or parking pass, the halls are well-lit. Easy and roomy layouts of the apartment. Great staff who keeps you well updated

This community is pretty nice. It’s really close to everything I need and not too far from campus. The only bad thing is that maintenance is really hard to deal with.

I love living here. The staff if friendly, the rates are low, and its close to everything! There is no better student housing in Bowling Green than Campus Pointe!

Lots of incentives, ammentities, and does a good job matching roommates. The rooms are very spacious and the walls are thick so there is plenty of privacy without having to hear everyone.

I really enjoy living over here. It is very nice. There is a very big pool, a nice workout area, games, tanning. there’s a lot included staying over here

My apartment is great love my roommates and I love the community the staff is awesome and I love all the events organized by the owner I love the space and freedom here

Maintenance was very timely in fixing everything that needed to be fixed. Apartment was in good condition and very clean upon move in. Rent is very reasonable and clubhouse and pool were clean and updated.

Friendly staff! Easy process for leasing! Have great amenities! I feel safe in the community! Convient location to major restaurant and stores.

The staff was very helpful and friendly during my move in. They are always very nice and eager to help with anything, and maintenance is great!! Very good

I love the location, it’s right next to the Knicely center where I park for classes, and it’s a 5 minute drive to my work. Everyone keeps to themselves and I couldn’t be happier about it. I wasn’t expecting the random roommate assignment, but I am pleased to say he’s a very cool guy. Parking can get a bit hectic at night, but it’s nothing extremely awful. Everything provided works fine. The washer, dryer, and dishwasher are great, and I love the service at the front desk.

My experience as a resident has been good overall. I like the apartment location because it doesn’t take long to get to work. I wish appliances were upgraded more

Nice apartment complex, spacious and right next to wku. nice pool, private bathroom and nice matching furniture. free parking is extra nice compared to other places

Love it here. All the rewards make it worth while. Always clean around the complex. Love the pool and all the amenities. Having free utilities and wifi and cable is awesome

I give this apartment complex 5 stars! The staff members have been so kind and willing to answer any questions. The community is clean and stays clean! I always see people picking up or cleaning around the complex!

The campus itself is always maintained and looks extremely clean. The price is ridiculously reasonable for anyone who doesn’t mind sharing a live space with others. To have your own room and bathroom is a great deal.

Very good work staff and willing to help with anything you need! The living space is very nice and outside/other roommates can’t be heard through walls.

The apartments are exactly what I was looking for, and even though I was hesitant in having random roommates, Campus Pointe seems to be very good at matching people.

Campus Pointe is a great first apartment for my roommate and I. The staff is friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help out. Any time we have ever needed maintenance they have arrived quickly as well.