Overall out of all of the surrounding college apartments campus pointe is one of the best . The staff is friendly and the property is clean.

During my time at Campus Pointe the staff has been extremely helpful and assisting with various living needs. Great place to live at in Bowling Green!

The apartments here are great I used to live at the registry. And the transition over was the best decision. The apartments are Nivea and well kept. In general just a better place to live

I love living here! It is especially convenient to be so close to Kroger, Walgreens, Sonic, Dunkin' Donuts, and other stores. The facilities are clean and safe. There is a pool, game room, and free printing. Living here is awesome!

I have liked living at campus pointe so far. My only complaint is the smell of pot in my building. I often smell it in my bathroom. I think it is coming from above or next to me. I am in apartment 413.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I love my apartment! I love how close I am to school, restaurants, and grocery stores. Everyone that works in the front office are super nice and extremely helpful anytime I have had a question or a problem.

Great place to live. Nice staff and safe community. Best place to live in bowling green. It's close to campus and near bowling greens main attractions

Great sized rooms and great friendly staff!! I moved to campus pointe about two months ago from walk2campus properties. Although my commute to campus is a little further than I'd like, I definitely love all the money I'm saving!!

Living here is a great experience. It's close to WKU, and close to everything else a college student needs. The only problems I've had are a few maintenance related problems and problems with the wifi and cable. However, the employees have worked to fix those problems.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Great. The management is very nice and the people that live here are as well. The location is perfect for my living situation and close to my job/campus

I have really enjoyed living at campus point apartments. The office people are great. There is no loud noises or parties and it very well maintained.

Campus pointe wku is awesome! Great location, great apartments, and great incentives. Definitely will continue staying here through college.

I love the apartments and staff are very friendly. I am very happy with the amenities that campus pointe provides. My apartment has quickly become an amazing home.

I love living at campus pointe. The atmosphere is great and there is always something to do! The staff are friendly and always helpful when you need them

I'm over college living, but at least here I get to bring my own furniture. I hate being on the ground floor and the guy above me plays really loud bass music at all hours of the night. mostly 12:30 on a school night.

Great I've lived here for three years now, and I wouldn't have changed it for anything. Sad to say my times to leave it near but I will always recommend this place

I love living at Campus Pointe!! It's only a short drive to campus and Kroger is in walking distance. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

So far everything is great!!!! It's the best living experience I have had at an apartment!!!!! I love how friendly the apartment staff are!!

A really good place to live in, the office employees are awesome, I have never had a problem with them, and they are always helpful . So thank you campus pointe

I've lived at campus pointe since last may and overall have had a great experience. Everyone does a great job and I appreciate all the hard work from you guys.

I have lived several places the last few years and this is by far the best. The management is accomodating, the apartment and surrounding areas are nice and maintenance is quick to fix anything.

Living at Campus Pointe has been a great experience. Any questions we have or concerns are always taken care of immediately. We had an issue with our dish dryer. When we called the office about it, someone was at our door that day too fix it. The staff here is very nice.

Campus Pointe is a great place to live. Quiet. Nice living accommodations. Great prices. Friendly staff. I've lived here for 2 years and recommend it above any other college living!

I love living here. Campus Pointe is a great atmosphere and the staff is very helpful and friendly. They are always there to help with maintenance request, etc.

It has been a great experience at Campus Pointe so far. I've enjoyed being so close to campus and places to buy groceries. The staff and maintenance is always so helpful as well. Glad I chose Campus Pointe.