I love living in campus pointe and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else (: any issue I have gets fixed immediately with no problem. Honestly wouldn't live in any other college apartment in bowling green!

Ian loving living at Canpus Pointe. It has been a much better experience than College Suites. It is a fairly quiet environment with so many friendly people.

Campus pointe is a great place to stay because the staff is willing to help you and the people you love with and around are always willing to help everyone out.

Always friendly and helpful! Responds fast when things need fixed! This place is quiet and a great place for college students to live. It's also in a great area and close to everything

I'm really glad I chose to live here at campus pointe. It's super fun and I love being decently close to campus. It's also very convenient to have a pool, game room, and a workout place.

I moved in August of 2013 and have had no problems since. I renewed my lease this year and am grateful for the awesome experience that some people are missing out on!

I really like living at Campus Pointe. I was glad that they still allow pets for all the animal lovers out there. I also like all of the gifts they provide their residents.

Loving everything about living here! :) Everyone in the office is very friendly and helpful. I am new to BG but it seems to be close to everything in town.

Great! I love living here. I love the atmosphere of the pool, pretty brick buildings, and the location of the apartment complex. I'm also loving the random cookouts that have been taking place as well

Here at campus pointe you will find yourself close to nearly everything in bowling green. You're two miles from main campus and approximately five to seven minute walk to the Kroger plaza. How much better can it get.

I love Camous Pointe! I feel very safe there because I know there is always a security guard on the grounds, the staff are amazingly nice and the complexes always look so clean and well kept. Also, having a gym, pool and tanning bed are great extras!

Great place to live. It is in the perfect location and is close to pretty much everything. Maintenance can be a little so getting to jobs. But, overall Campus Pointe is one of the best college apartments in Bowling Green.

I like the atmosphere and the management really appreciate each resident and go beyond to ensure we are satisfied with our stay here. I'm glad I made a decision to renew my lease for another year. Come check us out you will not regret it. By the way I have been a resident for 2 years and love it:-).

I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe!

I love living at Campus Pointe because of its location and the amenities! The apartment is a nice size and the maintenance always gets there ASAP if you need them!

The management is really nice and is on top of things. The maintenance guys are quick to fix any issues and are friendly too. All in all it is a nice place to live.

Campus pointe is a great deal. The inclusions of cable, internet, and utilities in rent make it worth it alone. Its a pretty quiet place and the fact that you dont have to worry about screwing up your credit because your romate didn't pay their part floor rent is great.

Love the staff and the inclusive rent. I just wish the fitness center was open 24 hours, but that's seriously my only complaint. Campus Pointe rocks!

I like being close to campus, as well as being close to work, the interstate and shopping. The rent prices are fair as well. Only frustrating when it gets loud in the building but thats to be expected in a college centered complex.

I love living here because it has great service and quality and it is close to campus and as great utilities and is the right price and is very helpful

living here is swell

Great community. I have really enjoyed the big rooms and being able to have my own bathroom and closet and not have to share with my other roommates.

I love the location and the price! It was the best deal I found while looking for an apartment! The rooms are nice and closets are big! I also love that you get your own bathroom. Overall it's a very good deal!

I've lived here for 3 years now. I love the individuality you allow your residents. I would tighten down on security though. And my maintenance issues are not fixed in a timely manner.

Love it , I will their next year for sure I really love it. Amazing ppl and amazing staff ...........................................................,,.