I like the atmosphere and the management really appreciate each resident and go beyond to ensure we are satisfied with our stay here. I'm glad I made a decision to renew my lease for another year. Come check us out you will not regret it. By the way I have been a resident for 2 years and love it:-).

I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe! I love campus pointe!

I love living at Campus Pointe because of its location and the amenities! The apartment is a nice size and the maintenance always gets there ASAP if you need them!

The management is really nice and is on top of things. The maintenance guys are quick to fix any issues and are friendly too. All in all it is a nice place to live.

Campus pointe is a great deal. The inclusions of cable, internet, and utilities in rent make it worth it alone. Its a pretty quiet place and the fact that you dont have to worry about screwing up your credit because your romate didn't pay their part floor rent is great.

Love the staff and the inclusive rent. I just wish the fitness center was open 24 hours, but that's seriously my only complaint. Campus Pointe rocks!

I like being close to campus, as well as being close to work, the interstate and shopping. The rent prices are fair as well. Only frustrating when it gets loud in the building but thats to be expected in a college centered complex.

I love living here because it has great service and quality and it is close to campus and as great utilities and is the right price and is very helpful

living here is swell

Great community. I have really enjoyed the big rooms and being able to have my own bathroom and closet and not have to share with my other roommates.

I love the location and the price! It was the best deal I found while looking for an apartment! The rooms are nice and closets are big! I also love that you get your own bathroom. Overall it's a very good deal!

I've lived here for 3 years now. I love the individuality you allow your residents. I would tighten down on security though. And my maintenance issues are not fixed in a timely manner.

Love it , I will their next year for sure I really love it. Amazing ppl and amazing staff ...........................................................,,.

I love living here for the location in town and how close to campus it is. The price is well worth it! Also, the staff is great with working with residents as there is a sense of urgency to keep the apartments clean and professional.