100 times better now that the WiFi FINALLY got fixed! Staff is helpful and neighbors are quiet pretty much all the time! Parking can be a pain if you come home late at night but still better than it is at other apartments!

Great place to live, very conveniently located to great food and entertainment. The amenities are a nice touch. The pool is great on nice afternoons.

It's been a pleasant experience at CP. It was a great atmosphere for college living. The staff was more than helpful. The activities put on by CP were pretty cool too.

Everyone on the staff is just so nice. This was my first time moving out on my own, and I wasn't sure about anything. They made me feel like everything was so easy.

Nice and quiet, very close to my work and shopping. Plenty of dining choices within walking range. Definitely not looking to move anywhere else for as long as I can.

Love campus point, their apartments and their staff! They have fun events for residents and their apartments are clean and quiet. Couldn’t ask for a better apartment complex!

I like it here. Nice gym it’s kind of small but there’s not many people there usually. Rooms are a great size. My roommates are cool and I can’t wait to swim.

It’s a good place. Maintence isn’t the best and the internet is pretty slow but other than it not bad. It does have room for improvement such as the internet thing but it’s ok.

Moved in this past August before classes started at WKU and have enjoyed living here. The complex is fairly quiet for being mostly college students which is really nice.

Campus Pointe is a great place to live. Close to campus, and safe, its cheap. Perfect for a college student!I have lived here for 3 year and I cant imagine living anywhere else.

Love this place. Great prices and great extras like tanning, gym, pool, and many more. Love that they are pet friendly and i get to have my puppy here. Very clean rooms with my own bathroom and walk in closet. Its great and i would recommend!

I am so happy to call Campus Pointe my home, and plan to continue to do so for many years to come. This has been my best living experience yet in Bowling Green!

Love this place!! Quiet, close to campus, homey, and friendly staff all around. Definitely plan to visit again here soon if I don't resign my lease!

I've enjoyed my stay at Campus Pointe! Everyone is friendly and I haven't had any major problems. They're also upgrading the internet, which was the only thing that bothered me.

Great place to live! Great timing when it came to getting the lease and prices are quite fair. Would recommend to a fellow Western Kentucky University Student.

I am so excited to come and live in these apartments. Me and two of my best friends just signed our lease and we can’t wait. I love how there is a 24 hour gym and Free tanning!

I thoroughly enjoy having my own bathroom and also really like my roommates. The ammentities are amazing such as the gym, WiFi, and free tanning!

It is wonderful quiet community close to everything I need, with a lot of outdoor space within the amenities. Prefect for pets to be comfortable and have the space they need as well, very pet friendly.

Other than obnoxiously noisy neighbors, there have been no issues with the complex in my point of view. The staff are easy to work with and nice.

I love living at Campus Pointe. The environment is always so safe and friendly. Our work orders get done in a timely manner and get done correctly also. I always recommend to friends looking.

I love living at Campus Pointe. I live in a two bedroom apartment and it is very spacious! The furniture is all in great shape and they even replaced our carpet right before we moved in! We do need a little more allowance on heat during the winter months, but other than that it's a great place to live!

Everything is great! Maintenance requests are taken care of quickly, the neighbors are quiet. The only downside is that the WiFi is HORRIBLE.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Really nice place to live! 8 minute drive to campus, super friendly staff, quit repairs. They do really well with maintenance not only in the apartment but also on the grounds.

Very cordial staff. Every time time there was an issue, they were very accommodating. I'm glad I'm here, very happy with my choice. My mom is too.

It’s been a great experierence at first I was a little skeptical about moving into this place and not know who my roommates were going to be , but it actually turned out pretty nice.