I like living here. I love the walk in closets and all the rooms are so spacious. The room is pretty big and the bathroom is a good size. I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

The apartment community is a place that is very welcoming and is extremely helpful. They are willing to help you if you have any problem within the community.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I really love this place. It is quiet and clean. People are really good. And the roommates are great. The people in office are helpful and friendly.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Overall my expertise at campus pointe has been better than any other apartment I have stayed in before. Having utilities and cable and internet covered by the complex takes away so much stress and worry for the resident.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Staff is really good and the community events are a lot of fun maintenance requests are done in a timely manner and overall living conditions are pretty decent.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

These apartments are very good quality apartments. They certainly outshine all the other student apartments in BG in most if not all areas. They are affordable and well-maintained. The office staff is very helpful as well.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

So far, everyone has been so nice! I can’t wait to move in, and be apart of the community. I love how clean everything is, and everyone seems to be so nice!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I love it here, you guys are amazing. helped me in the most hardest time and when I needed it the most. I appreciate it so much thank you. :)

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

The amenities they offer are really nice. The events that are hosted are always fun and the staff is always extremely nice. Maintenance comes pretty quickly. I love that there is no set parking. It's the only student apartments in Bowling Green that you can park freely. My only issue is that the furniture is very outdated and just not very appealing honestly.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I love everything about this community and the living space, super affordable and wonderful staff and service I love the activities that are organized and the attempt to be included in them

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I love living here, the staff is nice, maintenance always comes in a great amount of time. The rooms are nice with a walk in closet and the bathrooms was a great size !

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I've really enjoyed my short time at Campus Pointe Apartments! Maintenance has always been timely and nice. Very reasonably priced, especially with included amenities. I would recommend for anyone whose on a budget.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Decent price for a decent place to live. Needs deep clean, could have better amenities, and the distance is the worst part but yall cant help it.

Living here is nice, minus the constant smell of weed in my apartment and the people above me being super loud. Would recommend a friend to live here.

I like living at campus pointe, because it is very nice and a convenient place to live. Electricity, water, cable, wifi is all included into one bill.

The staff is so nice and welcoming. Anytime I go into the office, they will greet me with a smile and ask how I am doing. The property is clean and they are always will making sure it stays clean. This apartment has been a great place to live!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Living here was great. It was close to everything and it was quiet. Watch for hidden yearly fees and make sure you read all parts of your lease.

I love living here at campus pointe. Great prices. Great service and the staff is outstanding!!! It’s close to my job and my school! Love it

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Campus pointe western kentucky university are the best student apartements in bowling green kentucky they have a good gym and the apartments are close to everything you need

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Great place to live! The location is convenient, right down the road from campus but also right in the hub of Bowling Green. Most places are in walking distance. Unmatched amenities. Love the pool and the hammocks. The staff is great! Love the monthly events. Always giving away great prizes and incentives.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I enjoy living here quite a bit, but some of the people in my apartment's general vicinity are pretty loud. Additionally, there have been two instances of leakage coming from the bathroom above me, and that has been a little annoying as well. However, the maintenance here is pretty great because whenever I have an issue, they fix it very quickly.

Its so peaceful here. Maintenance is quick to answer any problems. I love that i can go to the office to print stuff off for my classes, its so convenient. This is a great place to live!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Campus Pointe is a friendly, clean apartment community that really cares about its residents. The units are affordable and attractive, as well as close to everything you could ever need in Bowling Green.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

It has been a great experience so far. I have just moved in but the rooms are very roomy and nice on the inside. Bathrooms as well. Everything was in great shape

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Love it! Friendly staff, great amenities, and quiet neighbors. Being right behind Kroger is a huge plus too!!! Also walking distance from multiple restaurants