I've enjoyed my stay at Campus Pointe! Everyone is friendly and I haven't had any major problems. They're also upgrading the internet, which was the only thing that bothered me.

Great place to live! Great timing when it came to getting the lease and prices are quite fair. Would recommend to a fellow Western Kentucky University Student.

I am so excited to come and live in these apartments. Me and two of my best friends just signed our lease and we can’t wait. I love how there is a 24 hour gym and Free tanning!

I thoroughly enjoy having my own bathroom and also really like my roommates. The ammentities are amazing such as the gym, WiFi, and free tanning!

It is wonderful quiet community close to everything I need, with a lot of outdoor space within the amenities. Prefect for pets to be comfortable and have the space they need as well, very pet friendly.

Other than obnoxiously noisy neighbors, there have been no issues with the complex in my point of view. The staff are easy to work with and nice.

I love living at Campus Pointe. The environment is always so safe and friendly. Our work orders get done in a timely manner and get done correctly also. I always recommend to friends looking.

I love living at Campus Pointe. I live in a two bedroom apartment and it is very spacious! The furniture is all in great shape and they even replaced our carpet right before we moved in! We do need a little more allowance on heat during the winter months, but other than that it's a great place to live!

Everything is great! Maintenance requests are taken care of quickly, the neighbors are quiet. The only downside is that the WiFi is HORRIBLE.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Really nice place to live! 8 minute drive to campus, super friendly staff, quit repairs. They do really well with maintenance not only in the apartment but also on the grounds.

Very cordial staff. Every time time there was an issue, they were very accommodating. I'm glad I'm here, very happy with my choice. My mom is too.

It’s been a great experierence at first I was a little skeptical about moving into this place and not know who my roommates were going to be , but it actually turned out pretty nice.

Overall my experience here was great. Maintenance was quick when we needed things and the office staff was always friendly. The complex was well-maintained as well.

Quiet area. The people at the office and so nice and ready to help! Mantienance are very nice as well. The pool is cool & the free gifts are cool!

Campus pointe is a very aesthetically pleasing and minimalist complex, that is in a ideal area of town for going out or getting provisions. It’s not very long of a commute to the university either

The office staff and managers are helpful and timely when they need to get something done for us. The maintenance guys are always nice and respectful when they come in the apartment.

Lived here for 1 1/2 years, haven't had an issue with the housing or staff. The community is very lively and active in it's events, such as prizes and free food.

Overall great. I have made a few noice complaints and asked for a follow up with management and management has not contacted me after I’ve asked and called a few times

My experience at Campus Pointe has been great so far. Due to the fact that 11 of my friends live in the same building might help but also access to the club house always helps out.

Overall my experience has been okay. Some things such as the faulty appliances and unexplained overcharges to my bill have caused a decline in the overall rating.

My expierence with Campus Pointe has been great! The area is safe and quiet, you hardly ever hear any of your neighbors. Everything is clean and works well!

Very clean apartment complex. Spacious rooms, large living area, private bathrooms, and an overall homey feeling. Quiet neighbors, complaints taken care of immidiately. Love it

I have lived here for over a year now. I enjoy living here--central to everything shopping wise & close to Western. The staff is awesome and friendly! They really listen to what you have to say and take it seriously. Any issues? They will work with you and are quick to resolve!

The management is great and so wonderful to work with, but dealing with the noise and parties is a constant battle. It would be nice if there were more restrictions on excessive noise after a certain time.

It’s close enough to campus to still be convenient and I never have to worry about parking when I come home! Most of the time the neighbors are pretty quiet too.