Campus Pointe

So far I love living here. It's been an easy week and I'm enjoying it. My roommate is pretty awesome too. I like how pet friendly the place is.
I love living here! It's a great place for a first apartment, I love that it's fully furnished and I have my own bed and bathroom and that I have a comfortable place to spend my time
1 star
The apartment itself is nice, but the management and customer service is poor. You should be paying for good service and management as well, so it’s not worth the price.
I love living at campus pointe. It is a great community with a great staff! And because of the price and quality of what you get (as many bathrooms as bedrooms, open living space, washer/dryer, etc.), it is a fantastic place to live.
It has been pretty good so far. I wish the price of my apartment every month was lower because it is a lot of money for just an apartment, let alone trying to pay for school too.
I think that it is a decent apartment. I think it is expensive and over priced. I dont like that the printer doesn't work 1/2 the time. It is also a bummer that there is no colored printing. I think the staff is very nice and always willing to help!
Very nice apartments, updated and safe environment! Staying at campus pointe is a much better deal than living in a dorm. Very spacious, and the clubhouse is very nice.
Very nice apartments! When I toured the staff was so nice and helpful; they have been very welcoming every time I’ve come in! It’s so nice that the apartments are fully furnished and have all the cool amenities! I’m really looking forward to live here :)
pretty nice apartments, management tends to just tell you what you want to hear but they don't follow through with things. If things are broken they do come and fox them very quickly.
I love living here. Everything is perfect. The only thing is the work orders are difficult. It’s take a lot of time and they have to come all the way into your apartment every time. Mostly don’t feel comfy w someone in there when I’m not there