I won't recommend anybody to live here. It's terrible. I had bugs in my bed and windowsill when i first moved here. I signed a lease in march/april and my apartment wasn't ready for june. Never again.

Reply from Campus Pointe

Living at campus pointe is good, however they would post ads about events that they actually never organized. The person upstairs made a lot of noise and the previous manager never really cared. The printer sometimes does not work and sometimes there is not paper either. When it snows, it is impossible to walk through the sidewalks since they do not clean.

Reply from Campus Pointe

The only big issue I have is that the walls are very thin and it makes it hard to sleep when people are even talking at a normal volume, Also, for an apartment with three people it would be nice to have a full-sized fridge and freezer. The best parts are being close to school and having a washer and dryer.

Great experience. Great staff. Wonderful apartment. The from door on the clubhouse needs to be fixed. Other than that I have no complaints. I’m glad I rented here

the overall is good. i would recommend the fitness and yoga/spinning room, this semester they also adds the studying room for residents and many activities

I loved it the moment I moved in. I had a few problems in the beginning but everything is great now! I love that I’m able to work it at any time

I have had no problems while living in the apartment and maintenance has been great! The gym is nice to have as well and the location is perfect.

Being at Campus Pointe has been a really awesome experience. It is in an awesome part of town. Not too far from downtown and also not too far from campus.

Great place to live! The staff is super friendly and helpful. The club house is open 24/7 and has a gym, study lounge, computers, and free printing

Incredible place to live at! Great price for bedroom near campus & great staff with awesome things to do out of class- easy way to interact with the people you’re living with

I love my apartment! I love the layout. The only bad thing is the apartment is kind of falling apart because of the cheap appliances. I love the amenities. They may need to work a little on choosing random roommates.

Really love living here! My only suggestion would be if the side walks/ entrances of the buildings could be salted as well. I have almost slipped multiple times due to black ice.

Reply from Campus Pointe

I haven’t been happy with the service by any means since Jackie and Bill left. Poor service! Rushed off the phone every time I call. I find it rude and unprofessional.

Reply from Campus Pointe

Good area and parking is not a problem. Residents do not pick up dog poop however and it is all over the grass. Maintenance came right away when I submitted a work order.

Well maintained community great club house with pool and work out center and free printing. Lots of fun all kinds of events and give always love it here.

I currently don’t live at Campus Pointe but I will be living there starting in August 2019. When searching around the Kent area and touring many different living possibilities, I knew that Campus Pointe was were I was meant to live. I have heard nothing but amazing reviews and it felt like home when touring around the club house and staged apartment. I am already so excited to move in!

Reply from Campus Pointe

I’m a new resident, but I’m already feeling so welcomed by everyone, even though I haven’t moved in yet. I’m getting emails about all sorts of events, big and small, and I love the variety of things going on here. I feel welcome to use the study rooms and just hang out whenever I please. I cannot wait to move in next semester, and truly take advantage of everything Campus Pointe has to offer!

Reply from Campus Pointe

Very nice place to live, safe, great amenities. Staff slightly lazy when it comes to helping out with issues I have had. A bit too expensive for the actual quality of the apartment, but overall I have a great time living here!

Reply from Campus Pointe

the rooms are wonderful but the staff is incredibly rude and not willing to help you what so ever. would love to re sign if that was even a little different.

Reply from Campus Pointe

It's great. Excellent maintenance staff and office staff as well. The gym is good and the computers with the printers are very convenient. 4.89/5.

This community is great for me. Campus Pointe is close to the Kent Campus, and the employees in the clubhouse are extremely helpful, kind, and fun. The random text messages telling me that there is a s'more bar, waffle bar, or pizza is great! My ONLY complaint would be the thin walls. I can hear everything.

The apartment was originally given to us in terrible conditions and was extremely filthy, and install better closet with doors that don't constantly fall off other than that its alright here

My room flooded the first week of school. Our AC crashed. They don't put salt down in the winter so your car slides in the parking lot. My roommate had a bug infestation. It is WAY overpriced.

The apartment is very safe and comfortable, I just think that the old real estates persuaded me to get the apartment without speaking the truth on the payments. Before moving into my apartment I was told to pay nine dollars extra without a Co- Signer. Instead I paid almost two thousand to move in.

It is a great place to live with a ton of amenities as well, the only reason I can not give it 5 stars is that it did not blow me away, but it still is an amazing place to live. The cost can be somewhat high though if they brought that down this place would be perfect.