Campus pointe is ok by too far from campus life and bars. Most of the time things are falling apart and maintenance doesn't do enough check up

Reply from Campus Pointe

Great! love the friendly and welcoming staff. I picked campus pointe because of the space and quality of the rooms. I love my study space and how everything is so personal and yet still outgoing.

Reply from Campus Pointe

The Best Place in Kent, if you are looking for everything including Furniture and Flat Rate Utilities in an Affordable cost. Clean, Pet Friendly. Nice and Friendly, cooperative Administration. On Bus route, and near to all important stores.

Reply from Campus Pointe

I have really enjoyed my time at Campus Pointe so far. The staff is very nice and the complex is a great location for KSU students. I especially like that there is a computer lab in the office where residents can print. Its so convenient that there are two exercise rooms as well as a billiards room with a TV and coffee machine in the clubhouse as well! Also good for people like me that ride the bus, as there are two PARTA bus stops within the complex. Highly recommended for the all inclusive rent and amenities.

Reply from Campus Pointe

I really like living here. I like the free tanning and gym membership that comes along with living here. Some things that should be taken care of are noise control on week days and monthly inspections of appliances.

Reply from Campus Pointe

So far I love living at campus pointe. I love how they have community events, if I didn't work at night time I would love to participate in them.

Reply from Campus Pointe

My experience here has been ok. All the people in the office are extremely friendly and main tenet is so nice but it is not worth the price.

Reply from Campus Pointe

I have always had a great time living in this wonderful community! There's so much positive energy and so many friendly people. The activities are great and the staff is even better. All in all a great living experience!

Reply from Campus Pointe

Rent is high but love it! The clubhouse is all new and redone and the gym is nice. Parking can sometime be tough asp. But for the most part it's great!

Reply from Campus Pointe

Campus Pointe has been wonderful. I love my apartment and the clubhouse! They have all the things I could want in an apartment complex. I only wish they had color printing in the computer lab.

Reply from Campus Pointe

Overall a pretty decent place to live, there have been a few issues but most all have been handled. For sure one of the nicest places to live!

Reply from Campus Pointe

Good! We have had some issues with the apartment but other than that it's has been good. Also, was concerned with plowing snow before but eventually they came.

Reply from Campus Pointe

Overall one of the nicest places to live in the Kent area. I've never had any issues with my apartment, and the office staff is very friendly and helpful. They offer a lot of benefits and rewards for living here. Only complaint would be the high rent costs.

Reply from Campus Pointe

i love the people her. they are always on top of things. whenever something is wrong they always find a way to help whatever the problem is.

Reply from Campus Pointe

It's a nice place but I've dealt with ants since i moved in...the gym is the best - next to the super nice employees. Campus pointe really tries to get the community involved with fun activities.

Campus pointe is the best place I've lived at in Kent! I would recommend it to anyone. The private bedrooms and gym are my favorite part!!!!