Campus Pointe

While the clubhouse was under construction, amenities were limited. Amenities are something included in our rent and we did not get money off of our rent during this time. A LOT of things have broken in our apartment. The breezeway has not be cleaned a single time since August and it is disgusting. The apartments and rooms are nice. However the cleanliness and treatment during the clubhouse reconstruction is not ideal. I do enjoy living here, the rooms are nice, maintenance is fast when you need repairs and the amenities are nice when you can use them.
Great place to live, but there's been a lot of construction around here lately that disrupt the peace and make the landscape look dirty. However, the clubhouse remodel looks awesome!
My time at Campus Pointe has been a very fun and enjoyable experience. The staff in the office and maintenance staff are very nice and efficient. Great place to live!
This community wasn’t bad but they take it very serious and I wish the amenities were better. Things are half done and things should be a lot better.
Very good living space. I feel at home. The amenities are awesome! I’m happy to have a place to feel like I am at home when I am awa at college.
I love my place. It’s nice rooming with friends. When something goes wrong they are quick to help. Everyone is very nice at the office and I have gotten to know the staff.
i love living here! staff is very friendly and maintenance always does a great job. although there is problems with the wifi, overall a great place
I like living at campus pointe. Everything is clean and the proximity to campus is great. The office has many events and make me feel at home with all the free food!
I really like living here. Maintence is great with fixing things, and staff always is super nice and helpful. The clubhouse looks awesome too so far. Good community overall
I love the environment and the apartments are really nice. My only complaint is not enough visitor parking and my neighbors are really loud.