My experience at campus pointe been amazing. The apartments are spacious and homey. The one thing that I will complain about is the fact that I’ve asked for maintenance services on move in day and they still haven’t came.

the place is awesome and met all expectations my roommates and I have been having a great time with our living situation. This is why I gave five stars

I love living here; however, the communication from the staff to the residents is not clear at times. Maintenance came in when I was completely unaware which can be uncomfortable.

Campus pointe has nice updated apartments, and I enjoy living here. Many fun amenities such as a pool and clubhouse. The location is good and close to campus as well.

I love it here! Great location and living style. Medium sized bedroom with a convenient bathroom attached. The kitchen is a nice size and has everything you need. The living room is spacious with nice furniture.

Very clean and very homely! I live with three other people and we have no problem whatsoever. There is plenty of space for all of us to move and the location is perfect

I would recommend Campus Pointe to any college student. The amenities are great, staff is friendly, and the apartments are clean and pet friendly.

Campus Pointe has great amenities and a friendly staff! A few of my favorite amenities are the pool, the tanning bed, the included wifi and television. The club house always has some sort of fun event going on too.

So far my experience has been good, would like more follow through when i have concerns or submit work orders. Need help and feedback when express my concerns

Fantastic but there is not enough parking space for visitors. Great location. Fantastic pool. Love the workout room, free printing, and computer lab.

Great amenities, such as the club house with free printing, free snacks, workout room, pool (for the summer and spring time) and also always tons of events going on and free food at the clubhouse! Awesome place.

I’m only about a month and a half into living here, but it has been great. Rooms are nice and the island is worth it. Parking here is nice, but there is not enough room for visitor parking.

Campus Pointe really does have a lot to offer. I really do enjoy living here. Most of the staff is really great and helpful. My only wishes would be to have a few updates to some of the fixtures, and offer recycling.

It’s very homey here and I love that it’s pet friendly and not too expensive. However, you NEED to offer recycling. 345 Flats is ahead of you there!

While moving in, the oven caught on fire as it was broke, lights were broke and 2 showers were broke. There are dents and holes in the walls as well

I love campus pointe. The community is so safe. I love how fast the maintenance can get to my residence and fix any issue. There is so many great perks about living here.

Its a nice place to live in while here at Kent, the people are nice and friendly and the staff is pretty helpful for the most part, I'll consider living here again next year

As a resident I appreciate simplicity and cleanliness. Those 2 things were offered and enjoyed by myself and my roommates to an excellent degree. Not only would I recommend living here, I would deeply encourage it.

Really great so far! Sometimes neighbors are a little loud but it's normally tolerable. It's great having furniture provided and all the events at the Clubhouse!

Its a vey nice place I don't have any problems with the rooms, apartment, amides, or parking. I just feel that the staff that answers the phone need to know exactly how to answer popular questions. Sometimes when I call I get 2 different answers or they need to ask someone else. At this point I call and ask for a manager or just do in a make sure it take to a manager or someone that I know I have seen working there for a while that knows by now what they are talking about.

The apartments are great quality and love the bathroom. Enjoy the amenities like the pool, gym and the study area! The community seems to be pretty nice too so far!

It’s so awesome here really dig the look appreciate all the love here all the people here are really nice and swell characters I really enjoy it here

I like living here. The only problem I have is that when I call the front desk, I get different answers from different people for the same question. It makes me confused; at this point, I will just talk to a manager if I have a question.

My name is Aaron Ellington, I am currently a sophomore enrolled at Kent State University. I study Exercise Science and Pre-Physical therapy but, I am looking to transition into ministry and pursue GOD’s calling on my life. By the grace of GOD, I have served at my home church Faith Memorial in my hometown of Sandusky Ohio for years. I served on the worship team, youth eldership team, on the outreach team and just about anything the church needed me for! Outside of church, I have worked an array of jobs from construction or valet to my current job, a before and after school kids program. Thank you for your time and consideration! If it’s GOD’s will, I pray I can be a candidate for this position! Have a blessed day and hope to hear from you soon!

So far I have had a great experience at campus pointe, with the only issue being the dryer takes a few runs to work properly. Besides that it has been great!