My room flooded the first week of school. Our AC crashed. They don't put salt down in the winter so your car slides in the parking lot. My roommate had a bug infestation. It is WAY overpriced.

The apartment is very safe and comfortable, I just think that the old real estates persuaded me to get the apartment without speaking the truth on the payments. Before moving into my apartment I was told to pay nine dollars extra without a Co- Signer. Instead I paid almost two thousand to move in.

It is a great place to live with a ton of amenities as well, the only reason I can not give it 5 stars is that it did not blow me away, but it still is an amazing place to live. The cost can be somewhat high though if they brought that down this place would be perfect.

I’ve only been here for a little bit, but it is a very nice complex. Not noisy at all, very close to campus, close to a local grocery store and department store in case I need something important right away.

I really love campus pointe as a whole. The location is great, the room is very nice. The only thing I wish was better was that the printer was more consistently working and the clubhouse locks still worked with our keys.

3. Tests (130 points each) will occur after each section of class discussing one genre of dance. Tests will be open note and true/false, multiple choice, matching, order, fill-in-the-blank, short answer and essay format. Shorter questions will test comprehension of each genre’s history, vocabulary, choreographers, famous dancers, companies, and/or performances. Longer questions, including essays, will demonstrate the genre’s evolution and relation to other art forms. All answers should be derived from and related to material presented in class. Answers that are technically correct but NOT discussed in class will receive NO credit.

Super nice community, always great events at the club house, Very friendly staff and excellent quality facilities. The pool is always clean in the summer.

Living here has been a great experience. When every a problem arises, the staff is quick with fixing the issues. It is a quiet environment. It's nice that they always keep the road plowed.

living here so far has been great the room is everything that I saw online I will continue to live here my entire time here at kent. My favorite thing about here is the huge kitchen area

The gym could have more types of equipment like twist bars, dumbbells, and an incline bench press. Despite that, it has been a good experience.

I appreciate that the apartment comes with furniture and all the appliances work pretty well. What I do not like though is the kitchen appliances and their quality. I feel like we pay a lot so they could be better. Other than that its not too bad.

Very excellent staff and lots of amenities. Apartments are well kept after and it is a very pleasant experience living here. Snow removal takes longer than it should

The conditions of the parking lot are not that great. My roommate just had to go to the store to buy a shovel so she could park her car. Either someone needs to plow empty parking spaces or shovels need to be provide.

Nice place to live. I really like the apartment set up. Unlimited electric for 50 dollars a month is nice as well. The community area is very cool. All around pretty nice

So far this place feels lie a second home to me, making new fridns getting to know my roommate its so much fun, and the office people are so nice and friendly its a lot of fun talking to them.

my experience so far has been great and I love the community and I'm excited about the club house. There are a lot of perks with the free printing and the nice work out space

I enjoy living here at campus pointe, but management is sometimes rude and difficult to communicate with or get ahold of. Other than that I genuinely enjoy the atmosphere and community here at campus pointe!

Two men from the maintenance team unexpectedly let themselves into my locked apartment after knocking once. I heard a knock but I was in the bathroom, they gave me no time to get dressed and when I came out in my robe to see who it was I saw that there were two guys walking around my apartment. I didn’t receive an email or a flyer stating they were doing inspections. I didn’t feel I had privacy if the staff can just let themselves in whenever. This isn’t the first time they’ve just let themselves in without my notice. There was another time when a man let himself in with a mattress for the other bedroom saying he needed to swap them. The mattress he brought was dirty and had stains on both sides, the one he took had a much cleaner appearance than the “new” one, which I found weird.

Campus Pointe has great apartment layouts and amenities as incentives to live here. The staff is attentive and always attempting to help us out to the best of their ability. The only things that need attention are the walkways needing power washed as they are constantly covered in caked on food/ dirty greasy spots. The cable also needs attention as it does not provide a clear picture and stations go in and out constantly, making it seem as if we don’t even have access to basic news stations.

The internet service is not working as well and the printer never works during the night. Rooms are not clean. The staff are friendly and answer any questions you need help with.

I love Campus Pointe apartments very much. It is extremely cozy and is my home, away from home. I can’t wait to live here next year and hopefully more years after that!!

So far, I've loved everything about Campus Pointe. The process of signing a lease is streamline, everyone I've contacted is nice, and the rooms are immaculate!

Everyone is extremely friendly and my living space is very comfortable. I am happy with my roommate as we both listen to the same music and play the same games

It’s awesome and the living conditions are great. I love where I live and I’m glad I chose Campus Pointe as my home while I’m at Kent. Overall it’s great

I love living at Campus Pointe. It gives me the privacy I prefer without draining my wallet, and the number of community events is wonderful for making friends with other residents.