with the previous management it wasn’t anything to be happy about . I just wish they would care more about building 2 residences and make sure that the building are completely clean and non smelly

[Review with Prior Management this is not affiliated with our new management] -Campus Vue is a great complex and very nice in the outside but there were a lot of things that old management never worked on or even tried to change for their residents.

Campus vue’s new management really has all their stuff figured out. Me and my roommates have never been assisted so quickly. The staff is kind and very helpful. The building is clean for the most part, I would definitely stay here again

Campus vue has both pros and cons. The pros include the close location and nice utilities in the units, as well as the in unit washer and dryer. The vue deck is nice and has a nice view as well. The cons include the elevator always having trash in it, the door to the garage stair well being broken most of the time with the stairwell itself always being dirty, non-responsive staff in the leasing office who say they'll follow up on things and call you back about issues you bring up - but never do. We've had to wait 2 months just to get a new trash can, and they still haven't taken our old one away so we still have both. We've also been waiting for our referral money which they keep mentioning they will follow up on, but still have not - with the deadline for the perks website approaching I'm sure they'll just wait until it's too late.

I’ve been living at campus vue for almost two years now and I can confidently say that it was a mistake. A little recap of year 1 (2018-2019), parking here was a total disaster. My car got towed even with a parking decal on it..... the elevator breaks down at least once a week. The furniture and lighting in each unit is super cheap and needs to be constantly replaced. AND ABOVE ALL ELSE, the rent here is insanely high. I have people living in houses who don’t pay near as much. Huge mistake moving in here.

Worst Apartments ever. They never fix your work orders and the management sucks. The main manager is always rude and she has an attitude 24/7.

overall i like it mostly, there are some issues with maintenance + safety, as well as visitor parking. i really enjoy the washer/dryer in the apartment, but wish things wouldn't stop working all the time!

I love the faculty and staff but the maintenance around the complex could use a lot of work. The pool is always dirt as well as the halls. The valet trash service causes a smell to linger through the halls and the trash room is always full. There have also been incidents with pests.

It’s okay , it could be kept up a little bit more but it’s not that bad. I hate that there are gnats everywhere ! Even in the hallways , it’s extremely annoying.

living at campus vue is pretty cool the only problem i’ve had was my vehicle getting towed and maintenance. everything else has been fine, love the environment

It is a pretty nice place to live! There's an attached garage, nice pool, and the rooms are nice. It is very close to campus too. The only issue is that there are bug problems sometimes- gnats and roaches.

I love living here. The staff is friendly and the facilities are usually clean. I only wish the vue deck would be open after hours but otherwise everything else is satisfactory

Campus Vue Apartments has a great location - just a 10 minute walk to the University of Houston campus! The amenities provided are great and

Campus vue is convenient. The vue deck is available only during their office hours which i hope they can change that. They have police living here so it’s safe.

For the first semester I’ve lived here there have been 3 note worthy incidents that’s happened and made it uncomfortable living here. First there was a flea infestation, then there was a roach problem, and just recently my roommate had a leak in his ceiling that put him out of a room for about 3 weeks. Each problem that we presented to management, we had to consistently persist them to correct these problems by telling them about it each week or they would not actively try to fix it.

The customer service can be better and more efficient,WiFi can be faster.Overall,not a bad experience living here but people should be more professional.

i like it but the maintenance is really really bad here and the garage is sketchy and sometimes it worries me how anyone can live here and it’s not just student based. aside from that it’s a beautiful apartment complex and the new staff is great

It has been a pretty steady transition moving on campus. Changing managements delayed a few things but is making living a lot better for students.

Honestly, not the best. The only reason id give 2 stars and not 0 is because new management is looking better than previous. But so far, maintenance doesn't fix anything until called in or followed up with multiple times. It took 2 weeks to fix our lights and they went out in a couple days again. Still waiting on them to come and fix them again and its been 10 days since i put in the request. Safety is horrible. All the doors are unlocked when coming through the stairway. Hope new management fixes these issues.

It’s decent. The maintenance is slow. The WiFi is fine. Make sure u bring an Ethernet cable if u game, but be prepared for your Ethernet port not to work.

My favorite thing about Campus Vue is the convenience of everything. The location is walking distance to the university, but you can take the shuttle as well for rainy days, or if it’s too hot, or too cold. I also love the gym. I spend the majority of my time there. It has everything you need!

The best thing is the amenities that are available. It’s really nice that we get access to the vue deck, pool, and the study rooms. The study rooms also Have free printing!

the free food they offer the ambiance the room space how friendly everyone at the office is they always make their residents feel happy and satisfied

the proximity to campus!!!! I like that I can walk to school right after I roll out of bed. The other thing that I like is the peloton bikes.

Campus vue is at a convenient location. With friendly and helpful staff. They're active with hosting alot of events to keep the residents happy.