Campus Vue Apartments

Ammenities are amazing and the building is so nice! Staff is very helpful. I love the kitchen and the individual room layout. Only thing is that when you move in there is not much direction from staff about parking, features of the facility or any other information
Living here has been fun. I really haven’t had any problems and if I do, management doesn’t have a problem with solving it. I appreciate what all they do here to make the living experience easier.
I love how modern and clean the environment is.The staff are also very cheerful and willing to help.The gym is well equipped and well situated.Absolutely love living here and look forward to the year ahead with Campus Vue
The office staff maintains great communication. For the rates, the complex offers good amenities. As a college student and metro user, I feel the apartment is at the perfect location. Whenever requested, there were quick maintenance follow-ups.
How quiet and enjoyable living here it is. How the apartments are always looking clean and appealing. Another thing is the security is excellent and how the fitness room looks way better than before.
Campus Vue has a great workout facility, a modern swimming pool, and excellent wifi services. Additionally, when you walk into the office, the employee ls are more than happy to help.
I love campus vue, I like how the apartments are set up. I feelnwe have a lot of space. I also like that we all have our own bathrooms, I love the weight room and vending machines
Campus vue is convenient. The vue deck is available only during their office hours which i hope they can change that. They have police living here so it’s safe.
i like the view of the campus..The building is very nice. the pool is nice ..the workout station is nice. it's very modern... a nice place to come home to after a long day of classes. very nice people and love that its pet friendly
The club room! And the open courtyard! I enjoy playing pool and watching tv on the big screen. I also have a dog so I enjoy throwing the ball to her in the open.