I think the fast responses from the front office is one of the best things about campus vue. I also think the front office is very friendly.

My favorite thing in campus vue is the apartments of course. The space in my room is perfect and the area around campus vue is great. The study rooms and gym facilities serve their purpose well and are available at any time.

I love how they have great hospitality, rooms are beautiful and well organized and the staff is beyond helpful when in need of something. Just a great setting to live.

I find It nice that there is a rooftop lounge/ game room on campus Vue, There you could see a good view of the Houston skyline as well as the University of Houston Campus.

I put a request because I had an issue with my apartment and the people at the front actually answered very fast. Also administration is very understanding I had a issue and I was able to work something out with them

Baby, can't you see I'm calling A guy like you should wear a warning It's dangerous I'm falling There's no escape I can't wait I need a hit Baby, give me it You're dangerous I'm loving it Too high Can't come down Losin' my head Spinnin' 'round and 'round Do you feel me now?

Very nice apartment complex. Nice amenities such as the gym, pool, etc. Fully furnished apartments + tv + washer/dryer in unit. Garage parking is also good.

The environment is clean, and the people are very friendly. I will be living there next semester as a sophomore, and the rooms seem spacious.

I love when we have community parties in the game room. Every body come out we play game and eat and lough. You get meet new people then have any question about whats going with your apartment the lease office there will help right there and everthing.

Campus Vue is great. Amazing rates compared to the other places nearby. Fully furnished apartments with a vue deck filled with entertaining indoor games.

I love the whole apartment complex it has a great view and great landscape I enjoy the pool area and the set up of the rooms I also like the safety of the apartments

Good sense of community, pretty big living space, clean most of the time, and great and very helpful management, great events and giveaways held by the management often!

Leasing has been such a painless experience! Having experience with other student housing apartments, Campus Vue has been the most helpful and least intrusive.

My favorite thing about living there would be the atmosphere in its entirety. It’s a clean environment & I absolutely love being there. It’s a great place

The community is a home feeling place. I cannot wait until it’s time for me to move in. I can see i’m already going to like it. The staff are very respectful and patient.

the thing that completely sold me was the closest space and deep set tubs. The apartments are extremely nice and not to mention the management are great in customer service

Like the housing and complex it’s easy to get to school and having buses take you too. Having own room and bathroom for privacy and looks fancier than The Vue

Reply from Campus Vue

Great place to stay. I always feel comfortable and safe. I’m gonna is your birthday to get some drinks tonight and then go grab a drink or a beer. Yes.

Reply from Campus Vue

Everyone is so nice and friendly. The living space makes you feel at home. The staff always makes sure you are safe and satisfied with your living conditions.

Reply from Campus Vue

The staff does a really good job of making your experience a smokth one. I can honestly say my transition from staying on campus to living at Campus Vue has been made easier by their care and efforts.

Reply from Campus Vue

I love the new modern furniture. Can’t wait to move in and have a fresh start. The parking garage is also a plus and I’ve heard that they have improved on security

Reply from Campus Vue

Havent been in the appt yet but it looks amazing im excited ! I have so many thoughts on how my high school life will be and living at campus vue will complete it !

Reply from Campus Vue

The way they treat residence makes it feel just like home. Because I am a college student I need that type of love, care, and support from someone. I know O have that trust with the office aswell

Reply from Campus Vue

Great place to live at, about a 5-10 minute walk to campus, have a lot of events every month, very friendly and helpful management. study rooms are great.

Reply from Campus Vue

view deck and game room, my floor and the parking area are connected, wood floors, pet policy package alerts, the 24-hour gym, vending machine drinks.