Awful service and awful timing. This is a joke of an organization and if you ask me I would never recommend you guys to anyone. You guys play with people

One thing that I feel is great at the campus vue is that everything seems well organized and everything is gonna be ready on time. They also have free food for the residents on fridays

I love the staff they are friendly and they try and help you whenever they can. I don't really live there yet so I can't say much more but i am excited to live there!

The friendly staff always tries their hardest to answer any questions I might have. Leasing can be difficult, however they make the process painless.

Can't Wait to move in me and my friends are excited about the move. The staff is super helpful and the apartment looks nice from the outside.

The staff is pretty cool, move-in date is slow but I'm excited to move in. Hopefully they are way better than the Vue on Macgregor. Staff is super helpful.

I love campus Vue apartments quality, the staffs are every helpful and friendly. I choose campus due mostly because it is close to my school, and now i feel luck that i made that choice

Looks like a great place to live. Construction is delayed for months so they are putting us up in temporary apartments until it is done. I will see soon about all the hype.

So far the campus vue looks great from the outside, and the staff has been very kind. Only reason I gave it 3 stars is because of how long construction is taking.

Affordable. The staff is great. Well I love the R.A's. They are really cool. I don't like that our move in date keep getting pushed back but the alternate living is awesome.

There's food at the leasing trailer on Fridays. The temporary housing is pretty nice. However, I'm anxious to move into my actual apartment where I don't share a room or bathroom.

It's great to live here. The campus is next to this apartment. You have a great security system and staffs are friendly. Furthermore, you will have access to the gym.

I had an awesome time signing my lease at the on site office. I can't wait to move in this October. My experience was wonderful and the leasing agents were great.

The View of The vue is perfect. Also, being a college student it's near everything you need ! Literally walking distance from everything you could ask for.

The staff is very friendly and really excited about the property!! They really help you see yourself living at CampusVue! Can't wait to move in!

My favorite thing about campus vue is that it's very modern and fully furnished. The fact that it's new also amazes me and how close it is to campus.

That it is so close to UH. I like how modern it is and that it is a little more private. It's almost like being entirely independent from the student life.

The amenities and community events geared toward college students! It's so nice to have a home focused on the success of its residents both now and in the future.