Campus Vue Apartments

The apartments are beautiful and modern. I also love that the office organizes all these cool events where residents can get together and also win things
The gym and the study rooms are pretty nice. The study rooms are usually never busy so it's perfect since the library is always busy and may be a walk or dangerous at night.
Great customer service with dedicated staff. My favourite part has to be the study lounge and the gym. The maintenance crew are also prompt in fixing any faults.
Campus Vue is a place for students to live. It is near the University of Houston. The rooms are fully furnished. Each room has its own bathroom.
I love how friendly the staff is . Not in a fake way . I feel like I'm speaking with a neighbor and not an employee. When brought with concerns I feel that they actually care because they live there too.
Campus vue is a really modern please for students to come and live tge way the choose. The office is friendly and are willing to help. And the amenities are amazing!
Great place to live in! Very close to campus and convienient location. Nice and responsive stafff that help out whenever we need help with maintainence things and office things.
I really enjoy the environment campus vue has to offer. It's very confident and the staff appears to be extremely nice as well. I'm sure I'll come to notice more things that I love.
all of the amenities at campus vue are awesome! the location is great too, the. us stop is really close making it really easy and convenient getting to campus
I get to live with 3 of my closest friends but still get my own room and bathroom🙃 Resident parkings also never and issue which is a nice change from typical on campus parking chaos.