Campus Vue Apartments

Living here has been fun. I really haven’t had any problems and if I do, management doesn’t have a problem with solving it. I appreciate what all they do here to make the living experience easier.
Much improved here at the Campus Vue. I’ve seen more effort and friendly faces. There is not much to complain about with the new management but for sure the old one.
The gym could receive an improvement, not many machines, as well as the game room, and the hours it is open, which is most of the time. Pretty bad maintenance on the parking garage.
The apartment building itself is in a good spot! The bedrooms are small in size, but the living room and kitchen are good sizes. The up side to the bedroom space is that each bedroom comes with it's own bathroom and walk-in closet!
Overall nice place/amenities. Some bug issues, elevator never works, super friendly staff. I’d give an overall 6/10 because the place is really nice and so is staff but the detractors must be considered.
I live in the 2 bedrooms 4 people style apartment and so far it has been a great living space. It has the dorm feeling but with amenities such as a kitchen and free cable which is amazing. If anything, the only complaint would be slow maintains which I could understand from probably receiving up to 500+ requests.
1 star
Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. ‭‭
Overall, my experience has been decent. The place is walking distance to the University of Houston, with additional access to the UH bus. However, the biggest issue I have with the place is how slow maintenance is to respond to issues. Putting aside that the maintenance request portal has not been working for weeks, requests to the main office for maintenance take several weeks to be responded to. In one instance, when maintenance finally did respond, they did not fix the issue, despite marking it as complete. As a graduate student, it is difficult to find the time to hound the main office or maintenance to fix every little issue. Aside from this, I have been enjoying my stay at Campus Vue.
The overall atmosphere here is great. The only issue is that maintenance doesn’t clean the hallways of all floors and it takes a while to get something fixed
Love living at Campus Vue. Everyone is so amazing and nice and living here is stress free. Can’t wait to live here next year as well and hopefully until i graduate !