Campus Vue Apartments

1 star
Campus vue is very close to campus, which is why I am here in the first place. Other than that I dont think the amount of money I payfor rent is worth living here at all.
I have to say that when I think about it, one of my very most favorite things about the campus vue apartments is that it is located in very close proximity to my school
The larger room in the four bedroom apartment is perfect. I love how nice the bathrooms are as well and the walk in CLOSET!!!! I have always wanted a walk in closet; therefore, this made me so excited. It fits all of my clothes.
I've been at Campus Vue for a short period but so far, so good. My favorite things about the complex are the updated look, study room, and gym (although I haven't been yet, it's nice to know it's open 24 hours).
The most thing I like about campus vue is my actual room itself. Having a queen size bed and my own bathroom to myself even though I have roommates is really cool. And I get free laundry 😍
It's an amazing on campus Apartments. I really like the all the people who are living/working here. Its a place, that a person can call home.
Having my own washer and dryer. I used to live at a different location for the last three years. Having to share only three washers and dryers betweena entire floor got ver annoying.
I like the how convenient it is to walk right to campus. The parking is also nice as I don't have to use the university parking. It is just a nice apartment
Living at Campus Vue has made life so much easier. I have my own room , shower and kitchen which is a big upgrade from the Quads, which I was living in last year.
I love the furnishing, the spacious closet, and the size of the bedroom. I like the view of the pool that we got. Lastly, I like how there is a 24 hour access to the gym.