The location to school is very convenient and I liked that furniture, cable and internet were all included in rent. It was one less thing I had to worry about when moving to Houston.

Campus Vue is an apartment complex that houses students. It is located in Houston near the University of Houston in which students can stay and live in.

I think my favorite part of living at campus vue over other places having dogs everywhere. I dont have any pets, but i like that i have the option to get one in the future. I know theres issues with having dogs everywhere, like the flea epidemic, but it looks like yall have that issue under control now.

I love how close and convienent it is for students of the University of Houston. It’s just like the on campus experience just a lot lot nicer.

Nice place to live in. Come on down and enjoy staying at campus vue. Got cool amenities to pass your free time. They got tv with HBO so you know where to go if you wanna watch awesome tv shows

I love the privacy of Campus Vue. However, management is awful and has no way of being contacted, so I'm told by the employees. Gate for parking doesn't work and the bike cage is constantly broken or rejecting my key.

Campus Vue is a great property It makes you feel like at home. Your own space (bedroom, bathroom). The team is always ready to serve people. That's great

The game room. Is absolutely amazing great games great couches for the giant TV next to are you for refrigerator with great countertops. You’ll love it.

I love the rooms and the layout of the apartments. The hallways are usually always clean which I also appreciate, but I think that my favorite thing is that Campus Vue is close to campus.

It is a nice apartment and close to campus, It has good wifi, cool game room, and lots of activities to do every week. It is very big and has lots of room

its close and very convenient and very nice and very cool and very fun and very awesome and very fantastic and very good and very not bad and

the dogs i see from my apartment window.i also like my roommates and how much space the apartments have, you can do a lot and achieve a lot.

Close to school. Try to have weekly fun activities. Give out prizes sometimes and have challenges which can be interesting. Not a bad place to live

Great for anyone whom desires comfort, privacy, and literally just the most independence you can get in college. Better than dorms and better than regular apartments because it’s close to campus

Nice location and great amenities. Very close to the medical district and downtown area. Also close to restaurants and you can go wherever you need to in a few minutes!

Amazing place to live! Great staff, they're helpful and listens to complains and genuinely tries to fix them. Maintenance fixes problems quick and with ease.

I like that it's close to campus. It's a nice and roomy apartment that's within walking distance of campus and the building is relatively lean except for the stairs. I also wish rent wasn't so expensive.

Almost nothing, really wish it was how it was before i moved in everything seemed perfect now that I’m here nothing works in my apartment maintenance sucks.

This place is not very good because the staff has been disrespectful to everyone i know who lives here and the tell the residents lies and do the opposite.

My favorite thing about campus vue would have to be the location. It’s close enough to where i can walk to all of my classes. I am also in a fraternity so it’s convenient to be able to just walk across the street to the house.

Love the pet friendliness of the community and the many residents with playful pets of all breeds and sizes. However, I wish staff followed through on things in a more time-efficient manner.

My favorite thing is the location and my roommates. I always have a great time here. Also, the staff is so nice and helpful and I feel like they know me.

I like my apartment but it’s just I’m on the first floor but other than that i like it’s close to the train when i go to school and it’s a safe and quiet place.

The service here is amzing. Through the valet service and everything i truly love this place. The workout facility is fit for what i need to be working on and i love it.

Reply from Campus Vue

The staff is helpful and it is located close to campus. It is not super expensive in comparison to other places while also including all amenities.