Canyon Creek Apartments

Application process was easy and the response was immediate. It was the easiest transition I have ever dealt with while moving. I recommend this place.
I just moved in and the office staff are quick to help as well as maintenance. They are very nice and Have made it a very easy transition. The area is perfect close to everything I need
Our apartment is beautiful the community is great the leasing office is helpful the maintenance team is quick. It’s been a joy living here and we just moved can see myself here for years
Great area to live in close proximity to both major freeways. Nice and quiet and I almost never have trouble finding parking for my additional vehicle.
Dog friendly, people friendly, lovely area. We have enjoyed our time here very much. The sidewalks throughout the complex are well kept and pleasant to walk around. We love the trees, the space, it’s all very nice.
Great neighborhood and staff. We enjoy the walking trials and proximity to target. Great bike lanes to go all over town. Maintenance is very responsive.
It’s now been 4 months since I’ve lived here. A pretty nice and quite community except on Mondays when lawn services are here and the recycling get picked up. Hehe. If I have any concerns they are really quick to respond! Matthew with maintenance is great!
Very nice and quiet place to live so far, people are friendly. Staff is always around, maintaining the place in a good condition. I like the trash pick up daily.
Loved waking up today and the grounds looked very pretty. Wish the pool was opened it looks so pretty. I’m very sad because of the COVID we are unable to enjoy it. May later in the summer it will happen.
Nice place to stay with family. Support staff including management team and maintenance team members are cooperative and always make sure any reported issues are addressed.