I love living here. The units are beautiful and the residents are friendly. Management is very responsive and very friendly as well. So happy we chose this community!

y rating has changed since last year as a few things have deteriorated over the year. The staff is still great. However I have had to deal with an ongoing noise problem with my upstairs neighbor. Apparently in the state of OR it is very difficult to evict someone for excessive noise....even with repeated complaints from multiple tenants!! There was also very poor planning on the management this summer when it came to cleaning the roofs and doing the landscaping. First of all, they ripped out perfectly healthy plants in the front area and replaced them with new plants. No need for that. Then they decided to power-wash ALL the sidewalks and breeze-ways. THEN laid fresh barkdust on the grounds.....THEN to top it off they decided to clean off the roofs by power washing them! It made a gigantic mess and defeated the entire point of cleaning and having new barkdust put down!! A simple rearranging of the steps would have been easy. The last item that has been a nuisance is management's "crackdown" on patio violations. We have been served with notifications for hanging plants, patio furniture that isn't correct, potted plants that are too large, flags, outdoor hanging lights, windchimes, bird feeders, etc., basically anything that makes your apartment your home. Not cool! I like living here and I like the staff in the office. I just wish we had a little more flexibility.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Not. Bad. Good neighborhood. Great gym. Has a hot tub. Pool is freezing al times of year. I like the trails nearby and the neighborhood area.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Nice place, friendly people. Maintenance upkeeps well. There’s a trail that wraps around the apartment complex that’s great for walking your dog.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Super awesome. Love the location as well as all the amenities. The staff is amazing! It is always super clean outside, and the maintenance team does a great job as well as all the ladies in the office.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartment is fantastic! My roommates and I moved in a few weeks ago and we feel so at home! The community is so welcoming and the amenities are perfect for the three of us young-adult women who like to have our privacy at times, but still enjoy spending time with each other in the hot tub at the end of the day.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Really great area and staff. Nice trails nearby. Maintenance is really responsive and comes quickly. We’ve enjoyed our first year here a lot.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

My experience has been great. Everything is calm and peaceful. The community and staff are friendly. I would recommend these apartments to a friend.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon Creek Apartments in Wilsonville are awesome! The community space is great for get togethers and not to mention the gym that is included. My husband and I use it all the time. We love it here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Now that we are going on two years here, I will say that my experience at canyon creek has only gotten better. Beautiful well kept complex in a great neighborhood, great amenities, and lovely units. I cannot our into words how amazing the staff is at Canyon Creek. Corinne in the office follows through time and time again, I can’t thank her enough for helping my family and I through a move to a new unit/ mail issues! Matthew in maintenance goes above and beyond. The only issue I’ve run into is noisy neighbors, which could just be an issue of needing better soundproofing. But hey, that’s apartment life for ya. I am proud to call Canyon Creek home!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I would say it's been very vanilla nothing over the top, but not bad either. So I would say good! If you're looking for a nice place to live look no further.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I have mixed feelings being a long time resident. Its affordable and the location is good. The office has good days and bad days and they are not the best communicators.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It's nice family-oriented area and everyone seems to be decent. Everything seems to be very well maintained as well. The only gripe I have is I can hear everything the upstairs neighbor is doing.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Staff is super friendly, love the events, maintenance is timely and communicative. Only issue we thought odd is we bought a brand new propane smoker and had put it on the porch still in the box and a few days later were told we'd be fined if we didn't remove the cardboard box from out porch... So we just took it out of the box and got it assembled after work so it could be seen that it was a propane smoker and not a box versus waiting for out next day off to take care of it

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We love living here! The staff always greet us with a friendly smile and the maintenance team are quick to respond and fix things. The landscape is always beautiful and kept clean.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Clean, friendly, safe. Staff are very responsive. Have been here more than a year and have no complaints. Repairs are handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We haven't been here long, but we've loved the apartments. They feel like home, and the staff has always done their best to make us feel welcomed.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great community, very safe and dog friendly with beautiful views of the trees surrounding. We had a very good experience with the maintenance team as well.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The office staff is amazing and always helpful, the maintenance crew is determined and busts out work orders quickly! The property always looks nice and clean..we freaking love it here !!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

saved my homelessness and made me feel secure and the friendly desk services made me feel that someone cared about me...and really cared about how I was feeling...and made me happy to pay my rent on time...and now know someone cares about me and my dog

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

My husband and I have lived here at canyon creek for roughly the last 2 years. We like it for the most part, it’s really close to Portland and I205. The amenities are great. The downside ever since moving in is that our unit was not move in ready at all. It wasn’t cleaned either (still finding dog hair to the day - yuck). The u it’s are very dated and we have had a couple of rent increases with no improvement to the unit. The noise at night from upstairs is annoying too. Other than that we like it.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartment complex is a amazing place to live. The staff that work here are amazing and I could imagine a place to live with my son. They are great.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I like it so far and lie the people there great it's clean the office ladies are great I love the heater in the rooms I'm from AZ so I going to love that and I love this.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love being here it is a amazing apartment and i could have asked for a very best apartment complex and apartment management staff and the whole complex is amazing.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We've lived here for a few months now and everything is still great. I love the office staff and all the holiday events they put on are so fun! Our apartment is starting to feel like home.