Canyon Creek Apartments

Great apartment units with awesome living space. Bedrooms are a good size with nice carpet. Parking is the only negative. The community is very friendly.
This has been a great place to call "home". I moved here from South Dakota, and it's been refreshing to live so close to Portland. Wilsonville allows for more of a calm atmosphere.
Very expensive for what you get with outdated appliances peeling counters and cardboard construction. $40 for a parking space that should come with the apartment. $15 valet trash service that you cannot opt out of. Would rather the dumpsters back and take my own trash out. Maintenance is really good, though. Really responsive when anything is needed. Location is really good. Lots of wild life and a forest outside our windows.
We've lived here for a few months now and everything is still great. I love the office staff and all the holiday events they put on are so fun! Our apartment is starting to feel like home.
I love being here it is a amazing apartment and i could have asked for a very best apartment complex and apartment management staff and the whole complex is amazing.
I like it so far and lie the people there great it's clean the office ladies are great I love the heater in the rooms I'm from AZ so I going to love that and I love this.
The apartment complex is a amazing place to live. The staff that work here are amazing and I could imagine a place to live with my son. They are great.
My husband and I have lived here at canyon creek for roughly the last 2 years. We like it for the most part, it’s really close to Portland and I205. The amenities are great. The downside ever since moving in is that our unit was not move in ready at all. It wasn’t cleaned either (still finding dog hair to the day - yuck). The u it’s are very dated and we have had a couple of rent increases with no improvement to the unit. The noise at night from upstairs is annoying too. Other than that we like it.
saved my homelessness and made me feel secure and the friendly desk services made me feel that someone cared about me...and really cared about how I was feeling...and made me happy to pay my rent on time...and now know someone cares about me and my dog
The office staff is amazing and always helpful, the maintenance crew is determined and busts out work orders quickly! The property always looks nice and clean..we freaking love it here !!