The apartments are close to the SMART Bus and shopping. They are in a choice zone for elementary schools. The community is clean, quiet and children and pet friendly.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartments are really nice and the amenities are great, but the parking is terrible and the service in our apartment is non existent in every spot

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

So far my new place is fantastic we were able to move in with in a week. Everyone has dogs so far no residents are annoyed by our dog. It is clean and bright

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Not a bad place to live. Price is competitive for the area. Updated units are nice. Pet friendly. Office and outside of buildings recently updated.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great apartments! Wonderful environment! Great neighbors and very quiet neighborhood. Love all the trees in the area and the atmosphere they provide. Parking not so great.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

For the most part, great! The only issue I would say is that the grounds are not very clean and the landscaping is terrible in some areas....

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I enjoy the complex. Staff is friendly and approachable. The complex is kept pretty clean. Valet trash is nice. The only negative is the repairs team is a bit jumbled with their communication.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

There are still unresolved maintenance issues. Some amenities unusable for long periods of time. Staff is very nice, however seem to be in the dark on some issues.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

So far a nice place to live. No major problems. Biggest negative is valet garbage - I miss having dumpsters. And was never able to get a garage. But everyone is nice and helpful.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Safe, fairly clean place to live. Noise level is mostly quiet (for as many people as are living here) Staff is friendly; responds quickly to requests and issues.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I am always impressed with the staff at Canyon creek. If I have a question or concern they are quick to respond. I love the quality of our apartment as well! Very nice.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Terrible posting issue, but overall not a bad experience by any means! Maintenence workers are nice and the office workers are helpful and try to help even with things they don't know.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Very clean, large apartments for a very good price. The staff is amazing, and very friendly! They're always willing to help if you need it. Great little community!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It would be great to have more trash cans around the playgrounds and green areas. Also more lighting because it is really dark at night outside. Other than that everything is great.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

A quiet and family/pet friendly complex. Management and maintenance are easy to contacts and work with and respond in a timely manager. Complex has a variety of amenities for a good $$

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I enjoy living here... Parking seems reasonable and the complex is nice and quiet. The place is well kept and seems well maintained. Looking forward to better weather and enjoying all the trees

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Haven't had any problems! Been living here for 2 years. The only thing that I do not like is parking :/ there's never any open spots. But the office people are always friendly and so are the maintenance people

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

So far this apartment has been amazing! Way better than the last place I lived, move in was a breeze and I've already got my package notifications set up! They make it very easy

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Have never really had any issues with maintenance, only big issue is that right outside my bedroom window is a playground and kids enjoy screaming and yelling all the time while playing.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

So far so good! It's very quiet here and I really appreciate that. The kitchen area and the bathroom are great. I do like that I am seeing a lot of families here in the complex. CHEERS!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I am love this apartment complex so far! I have been here for a couple of months and have not run into any issues at all. If I need help someone is almost always at the office and I love this area!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Our experience here the first few months have been great. Lookong forward to some nice weather so we can be out on the grounds more. Cheers!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Need more attention to the grounds. The trash consistently is overflowing, the recycling is not attended to, and there is mud everywhere on the sidewalks.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Apartments are nice and fairly well maintained. Only negatives are pet owners who don't pick up after their dogs and a lack of available parking.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Just moving here. Very excited about the renovated apartment and community areas! We will be hosting game days and enjoying the hot tub on a regular basis.