The staff is very nice and friendly. They helped us get in and was very informational about information that we asked them about. Very helpful

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Haven't moved in yet but the apartments look great staff is amazing and I can't wait to live here Me and my roommates move in Wednesday can't wait

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great community. Staff is wonderful. Assigned parking which is awesome. My previous apartment was a nightmare without assigned parking. Great job!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We have lived at this community for a few years now. This year we moved to a larger unit and have had a great experience. I have had prompt responses from the maintenance team and love the location near the pool!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We love living here! The staff always greet us with a friendly smile and the maintenance team are quick to respond and fix things. The landscape is always beautiful and kept clean.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I am very happy at canyon creek. The girls in the front office (Amber Kelsey and Corrine are very friendly and very helpful. The grounds here are kept up all the time. I would recommend canyon creek to anyone. I am very happy here. I love my renovated apartment.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love, love, love Canyon Creek Apartments! The amenities, location, and staff are above and beyond amazing! I feel safe here and the whole complex is clean! Would definitely recommend Canyon Creek to anyone looking for a place that has it all and is still affordable!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

This has been a great community to move my family into. It is pet friendly and all my neighbors have been great. It has a great pool, workout room, and playground for the kids. The office staff it great too!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Everyone we’ve encountered has been nothing but kind and helpful to us! The complex is very well kept. We have been so impressed by Canyon Creek. Love it here!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

These apartments are great. Everyone is nice and it’s a quiet community. Pet friendly with lots of grass areas! We are definitely renewing the lease so we can continue to stay in a place we love.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon Creek Apartments is THE best apartment complex. I looked at five different complexes before coming to Canyon Creek Apartments. The leasing staff won me over. Marj, Amber, Kelsey and Corinne bend over backwards for the residents here. They have solved the few problems that I have had quickly and efficiently. The community here is friendly and warm. It is a wonderful place to live!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It's clean, quiet, and forested. The staff was helpful, and dog friendly. Trash pick up 5 days a week keeps the garbage from building up in my apartment.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Have not moved in yet but moving in on 3 days and I love the apartment in side and can't wait to move in I'm so happy to move in and I just moved here from AZ

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Loved the pool and the gym! Gym had a good amount of stuff to do a little bit of everything. The front desk ladies were always so helpful. Only complaint would be here’s wasnt enough not numbered spots for guests so people park in your spot

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Large apartment for a small price. Great surrounding area, close to many major stores for shopping. There is a nice dog park within 10 minutes a well!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon creek apartments in Wilsonville, Oregon, USA, are great! The office staff is friendly and know most people by name. It is super quiet surprisingly, for being a pet friendly community. Glad we chose these apartments.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Marjorie our manager is AMAZING. Had some neighbor issues and she got right to the bottom of it, I've never had a manager actually take care of issues like she did. Love her.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It’s a perfect and clean place to live! The ladies at the office are super sweet and helpful. Very quiet and peaceful perfect place to live with some privacy!!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Management keeps the property clean and safe. Our biggest worry has been the amount of wasps around our apartment. My husband is allergic to bees so that has been our only concern so far.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon Creek is such a warm and welcoming community. Kelsey in the front office has been so helpful, and has made me feel right at home. The amenities are amazing as well, and are an added bonus for sure. So happy to be living here!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Staff is super friendly, love the events, maintenance is timely and communicative. Only issue we thought odd is we bought a brand new propane smoker and had put it on the porch still in the box and a few days later were told we'd be fined if we didn't remove the cardboard box from out porch... So we just took it out of the box and got it assembled after work so it could be seen that it was a propane smoker and not a box versus waiting for out next day off to take care of it

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Now that we are going on two years here, I will say that my experience at canyon creek has only gotten better. Beautiful well kept complex in a great neighborhood, great amenities, and lovely units. I cannot our into words how amazing the staff is at Canyon Creek. Corinne in the office follows through time and time again, I can’t thank her enough for helping my family and I through a move to a new unit/ mail issues! Matthew in maintenance goes above and beyond. The only issue I’ve run into is noisy neighbors, which could just be an issue of needing better soundproofing. But hey, that’s apartment life for ya. I am proud to call Canyon Creek home!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apparent are nice and airy.floor plan is also pretty decent. I like the locality and the neighbourhood. Lot of place to kids to walk and roam around. Overall nice apartment

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartments are quiet and peaceful, repairs are done fast and the grounds are kept clean. The office staff are super helpful. I love living here!