Canyon Creek Apartments

The neighbors so far have been very kind, all of the amenities are wonderful from the gym to the jacuzzi and the pool. I absolutely love the delivery hub. The staff are very kind, respectful, professional, business women.
My experience with the leasing staff has been amazing. I had a complex situation and it was handled in the most professional way I could imagine.
The main office people are friendly and helpful! Many times I had to go there right before they closed because of my work schedule and they were never rude about it like some places are
Love the community at Canyon Creek! It is quiet, friendly and clean. I would definitely recommend it to friends, family and anyone looking for a place in wilsonville.
We love how neat the community is and how quiet it is. The added bonus of the fitness center and pool and hot tub makes it amazing here! Happy to call it home.
Neighbors are the worst but thats no fault of the communities. The office people are great, and the units are awesome. Been very happy here.
We love living here! Quiet, good people, well priced apartments with lots of options. I love all the trees around the grounds, a very unique feel.
Awesome , I just moved in and love it, spend time in the gym and soon the pool & hot tub. Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. I'm glad I found this place!!
So we are moving in today, but so far this process has been really amazing! Laura has been so patient and understanding when things have come up & she’s really been helpful for us. Without her help we wouldn’t have found the sweetest apartment with a killer deal! We can’t wait to move in - TODAY!!!
My wife and I just moved here at the beginning of the month from KS. We absolutely love it here- Oregon (in general) and Canyon Creek. It's in the perfect location like easy access to the highway, restaurants, Costco, gas stations, etc. You have a suburban and city feel, without the cons. The neighborhood is quiet and there are awesome trails for us to walk our dogs. Everyone is friendly and respectful. Highly recommend Canyon Creek Apartments to anyone.