Canyon Creek Apartments

I chose this apartment for the location. the apartments are nice and clean. I was shown a 2 bedroom that was newly remodeled. but I got a older 1 bedroom and i was not able to see it until move in. It did not look as good as the one shown. but it is spacious and a good size for two people.
Need more attention to the grounds. The trash consistently is overflowing, the recycling is not attended to, and there is mud everywhere on the sidewalks.
Above average, sometimes hot tub is lukewarm, poor choices of interior paint that bubble and peel upon move-in, doors rub against frame and damage paint. Good appliances in upgraded units.
The staff have all been nice and easy to deal with. Follow-up after some maintenance requests has been lacking. The design/layout of the apartment is a bit puzzling (why would you wore a stovetop hood fan/light to a switch in the dining area?). Interior needs a complete remodel. All floor surfaces were dirty upon my movein and required cleaning services to return.
I love the tree views from our apartment, we have a lot of wildlife around us which is lovely. Having to pay $40 a month for a parking spot is rather steep though, and paying $25 a month for the valet service is annoying, seeing as sometimes they don't pick up our trash at all without giving any reason why, plus have been seeing a lot of trash on the ground. Aside from that the neighborhood is really nice, the maintenance people are always very pleasant and are quick to fix things when needed.
I have lived in the community for over 4 years now. It is one of the cheaper apartment communities in Wilsonville. Cons there is never enough parking for guests, mold grows in the windows even if you follow recommendations, neighbors are noisy, and the vallet waste does not pick up spilled trash. The office and pool area are nice and you can reserve the clubhouse for events.
It’s now been 4 months since I’ve lived here. A pretty nice and quite community except on Mondays when lawn services are here and the recycling get picked up. Hehe. If I have any concerns they are really quick to respond! Matthew with maintenance is great!
Expensive for what you get. Outdated appliances. And cheap counters. Layout make it really dark and no natural light. Have to pay extra for a parking spot when every other place I have lived it was included. But we have a forest out our windows. So that is nice.
Miscommunication from your leasing agent caused massive financial confusion for me and hardship when i first moved in. I dont like the rental pymt
Nice neighborhood, close to some stores. Nice location and the maintenance people are always great at fixing things when needed. Love all the trees!