Good location. Although we have had issues with water being shut off while maintenance does some work without any notice. Also, there is limited free parking and many people make their own parking spots and have created very little room to maneuver around cars.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Lived here almost a year. Nice neighborhood. Although the parking situation is not ideal. It’s either $40 a month for a spot or there are limited unclaimed ones. People end up making their own parking spots because there is none available

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartments are really nice and the amenities are great, but the parking is terrible and the service in our apartment is non existent in every spot

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The staff have all been nice and easy to deal with. Follow-up after some maintenance requests has been lacking. The design/layout of the apartment is a bit puzzling (why would you wore a stovetop hood fan/light to a switch in the dining area?). Interior needs a complete remodel. All floor surfaces were dirty upon my movein and required cleaning services to return.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Location is great, exterior of complex is maintained nicely, pool will be fabulous this hot weekend! It's a wonderful location for taking evening walks, and when the weather is too hot or cold, it's great to have the workout room option indoors.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Friendly maintenance and quiet neighborhood. Wish we had storage for our bikes as having to store our five bikes on the patio takes up over half the patio.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Nice neighborhood, staff, and great maintenance Team. Problem with mildew in the back room and with bike storage. We can’t store them on the racks under the stairs and have to keep five bikes on the patio. Our son’s new Christmas bike was just stolen this morning. We need a solution

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Over all a quite neighborhood. The community seems friendly, close to I 5 and shopping. The downfalls for me is price. I've increased almost $450 in 4 years and I don't have any of the upgrades, not even new carpet. The hot tub is always broke. I live at the enterance so it's incredibly loud. Also the smokers hang out on the corner so at three am they are out talking loud.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

There are still unresolved maintenance issues. Some amenities unusable for long periods of time. Staff is very nice, however seem to be in the dark on some issues.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Nicely located apartments, close to Portland and Salem. Mostly quiet and clean grounds and great for kids. The only bad thing about moving in was how badly our apartment was turned after the last resident. It wasn't cleaned, there was pet hair EVERYWHERE, things we're broken/not working and it just overall looks very, very worn down.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The employees, both in the office and maintenance are great. Our issues have been other residents in this apartment community that have made things difficult. They let their kids run EVERYWHERE alone and do absolutely anything they want to without any supervision, which is important for not only for the kids safety but out of respect for others. The kids will run or ride their bikes right out in front of cars without a care. Just wish people would take responsibility for their children and be more understanding of living in such close quarters with so many other people. Kids playing is great and a necessity but with respect in mind for others and safely.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Management is good as they are very willing to work with you; however, there is a downside with the expensive parking ($40 for a space) that should be included with rent and paying for somebody to pick up your trash.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love the apartment building as a whole. I think there is a lot of issues regarding parking. I moved parking spots five times while only living there for a week. Other than that and the spider webs everywhere. I love living here so far!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I chose this apartment for the location. the apartments are nice and clean. I was shown a 2 bedroom that was newly remodeled. but I got a older 1 bedroom and i was not able to see it until move in. It did not look as good as the one shown. but it is spacious and a good size for two people.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

For the most part my experience has been good but there have been a few hiccups. First a weird spot on the brand new carpet which they took care of the next day. Part of my brand new stove not working and not getting taken care of until next week. A small leak under the sink which was taken care of right away, the washer water valves not turned on, someone had to come out, and because of all my maintenance calls the call center lady (it seems there’s only one because she’s the only one I’ve talked to) was pretty rude on my last call about the gutter creating a waterfall in front of the stairs up to my place during heavy rains. I’d prefer not to get soaked just trying to get home. They were awesome in the fact that they moved my parking spot to be covered which I really appreciated but like I said there’s just been a lot of little hiccups. I’ve been here for two weeks.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I have mixed feelings being a long time resident. Its affordable and the location is good. The office has good days and bad days and they are not the best communicators.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Noise is an issue, from the street and from the upstairs. For the price a lot of people pay here, the quality of the equipment and fixtures is poor.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Overall, this is a pretty peaceful place to live with a lot of young people and families. The proximity to woods and nature is really nice, while also being close to Target and plenty of other stores.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Miscommunication from your leasing agent caused massive financial confusion for me and hardship when i first moved in. I dont like the rental pymt

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I enjoy the area, but not so happy with all the rent increases or having to call an 800 number to get something fixed and they can't give specifics on when it will get done.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Need more attention to the grounds. The trash consistently is overflowing, the recycling is not attended to, and there is mud everywhere on the sidewalks.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We have had good and not so wonderful experiences living here. Some of the not so good has been addressed to meet the standards of residents comparable to the rent charged. There could be improvements regarding valet waste, parking and the night security (that we were told is supposed to be doing rounds at certain times).

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love the tree views from our apartment, we have a lot of wildlife around us which is lovely. Having to pay $40 a month for a parking spot is rather steep though, and paying $25 a month for the valet service is annoying, seeing as sometimes they don't pick up our trash at all without giving any reason why, plus have been seeing a lot of trash on the ground. Aside from that the neighborhood is really nice, the maintenance people are always very pleasant and are quick to fix things when needed.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Nice neighborhood, close to some stores. Nice location and the maintenance people are always great at fixing things when needed. Love all the trees!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon Creek are nicely maintained and reasonably priced apartments, the staff are always friendly and helpful. Some of the residents need to understand that they have neighbors and behave accordingly, noise etc. The grounds are maintained well and the maintenance staff are very good.